• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT| It's out in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valus

I feel like Luma should stay dead longer when it's crushed. Right now it's like Rosalina players can abuse Luma with no consequence.

It took 3 games for yoshi to have a somewhat reliable recovery and until 4 him to actually be better than average. :D
My Melee main is Marth and my Brawl main is Pikachu though so it doesn't sting that much because there's a reason Yoshi's a secondary in those games and not a main. :3 (64 main was Link but he sucks)

Looking forward to there being a good chance of finally being able to put Yoshi in the main slot.

StayDead

Ohok then....

Ness has been bottom or near bottom tier in 3 games. Took 4 games for pk thunder as a recovery to not suck. Ness and Lucas could get infinite'd by Marth in brawl. :D

It took 3 games for yoshi to have a somewhat reliable recovery and until 4 him to actually be better than average. :D

It's not even PK thunder that doesn't suck anymore, it's the fact he can actually grab the ledge haha

ffdgh

My Melee main is Marth and my Brawl main is Pikachu though so it doesn't sting that much because there's a reason Yoshi's a secondary in those games and not a main. :3 (64 main was Link but he sucks)

Looking forward to there being a good chance of finally being able to put Yoshi in the main slot.

Admitting I'm planning on learning the green dino myself for smash 4. He looks to be more enjoyable to play finally.

Mistle

Questíon: with local play, can you connect more than 4 3DSs, and have the game auto rotate on loser-passes (or something similar)?

Would be much better than passing the console around, especially with tied custom moves and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom