• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT| It's out in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

J@hranimo

Banned
So Falco has a customised laser that shoots an explosive green ball.

Might supposed to be based on the Arwing's charge laser

That sounds like it, so I guess Falco's next on the customs rundown list?

Also that was a great set on stream. Lucario's aura sphere is too strong at high percentages.

DaBoss

Go Dabuz!

He deserves to win. I think he used different characters each set of matches and is either undefeated or has a near perfect record right now.

JoeInky

That sounds like it, so I guess Falco's next on the customs rundown list?

Also that was a great set on stream. Lucario's aura sphere is too strong at high percentages.

Falco's third, I can't type a writeup now so I'm just going to unlock moves in advance, Bowser Jr. is next.

J@hranimo

Banned
Falco's third, I can't type a writeup now so I'm just going to unlock moves in advance, Bowser Jr. is next.

Ok cool, looking forward to it. I want to main him again since Melee and hope his specials bring something to the table. Thanks!

also, is it me or is ROB's model bigger?

DaBoss

The effects of VI and survivability shown there.

Neiteio

Why do many of these matches in these streams start with three players, and then one of the players self-destructs to narrow it down to two? Why not just start with the two players? Is it something to do with simplifying how these people, each using their own 3DS, can join the match?

Valus

Why do many of these matches in these streams start with three players, and then one of the players self-destructs to narrow it down to two? Why not just start with the two players? Is it something to do with simplifying how these people, each using their own 3DS, can join the match?

The charizard player is there so the match can be streamed. He dies since he's not fighting.

So they can have a dedicated 3DS to streaming?

The 3rd player that suicides is the 3DS that has the capture card in it so they can stream.

ffdgh

The one dieing is streaming. Also the players don't want to constantly change the controls for the streaming 3ds.

Revven

The 3rd player that suicides is the 3DS that has the capture card in it so they can stream.

To add onto this, it's also better this way so no one has to change their controls and take up tournament time -- they can use their own 3DS with everything they're accustomed to already set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom