• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT2| Nintendo All-Stars Battle Quarter Pounder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myn

For new people that didn't see it in old thread.

7daysusakdu1p.gif

Yeah, we are getting tired of waiting. We will get our chance to play the game someday!

Chrom: It-it's not Friday yet. I'll go back to sleep now...

FSLink

Banned
... It's 2014 and this is still a problem with something pertinent to gameplay? Trophies, sure, since they're fluff (Really, really nice fluff, though!), but these are alternate moves. Why?

Yeah, it's weird. They also give trophies out like candy thanks to Trophy Rush (you can get like 40+ new ones in one go if you're good), so coins start being less useful after awhile. Not sure why they didn't allow you to buy custom moves with coins.

FZZ

Banned
Has Yoshi been confirmed beast yet?

I know his move set got big improvements, and I've been following the competitive character discussion on Smashboards but no one seems to be using him in actual streams and whatnot. Even aMSa chose Greninja this time around. Damn.

No one D:

That would probably hijack the thread like the forza one since people can't seem to emotionally handle jokey thread titles.

Yeah, I'm gonna avoid a snarky title. I want it to be more celebratory considering we're beginning a once in a generation game release.

I was thinking of something simple like "Seven Days" or "One Week," but idk

Has Yoshi been confirmed beast yet?

I know his move set got big improvements, and I've been following the competitive character discussion on Smashboards but no one seems to be using him in actual streams and whatnot. Even aMSa chose Greninja this time around. Damn.
aMSa has confirmed he's using Yoshi and we saw him using it on stream in some friendlies. He's using Greninja in addition to Yoshi, not as a replacement. :p

Yoshi has also popped up on several tourney streams.

Lord Phol

Im guessing around 85ish on metacritic, but I personally don't care for reviews of this particular game since I all ready know I will like it.

I'm honestly sort of paranoid about the local multiplayer apparently suffering from major lag issues if you're unlucky. Why would that be an issue with Smash when it isn't as much with other 3DS games?

Spinluck

Tier list in less than a month after release... lol. What bullshit.

I'm honestly sort of paranoid about the local multiplayer apparently suffering from major lag issues if you're unlucky. Why would that be an issue with Smash when it isn't as much with other 3DS games?

It sucks, but lets hope for the best lol. Hope it is a software thing that can be patched to be made better. That is doubtful though.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Any idea how much the 3DS game is gonna cost in eShop? It says TBD but retailers are selling it for 40 usd, so I assume that's gonna be the price?

Mendrox

Have vacation from wednesday till next monday \o/ Also Smash will release one day earlier n germany cause of holidays! This. Will. Be. The. Best. Weekend. Ever.

Playing with a friend of mine with whom I play Smash since the beginning days. Will main Palutena <3<3

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
the thirst is real, and the thread title is making me hungry too

Tier list in less than a month after release... lol. What bullshit.

It sucks, but lets hope for the best lol. Hope it is a software thing that can be patched to be made better. That is doubtful though.

I've never understood the Smash community's obsession with getting our tierlists ASAP. They did it with Brawl, too. Of course it will change drastically over time. Check Melee's from 2002 to now. Much different.

I've never understood the Smash community's obsession with getting our tierlists ASAP. They did it with Brawl, too. Of course it will change drastically over time. Check Melee's from 2002 to now. Much different.
Sure it's different, but the important things stay the same. Meta knight and Ganondorf didn't move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom