• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread 6: Final Destination confirmed for not fun

I'm actually not joking. Given the way Kid Icarus Uprising is set up (split up between ground and Sky battles and transitioning between the two mid-stage) it wouldn't be a stretch to think that they might try and translate that onto the stage in some manner.

I wonder whether people still wouldn't like the stage if that were the case
putting that theory to the test

ffdgh

I'm actually not joking. Given the way Kid Icarus Uprising is set up (split up between ground and sky battles and transitioning between the two mid-stage) it wouldn't be a stretch to think that they might try and translate that onto the stage in some manner.

Hmm...This would actually be perfect for chapter 17.

Cody_D165

Banned
For all you Project M fans, VGBootCamp (prominent competitive Smash streamer) posted this on their Facebook page a few hours back.

There will be a very hype announcement tonight at Smash @ Xanadu. It will happen between 7 and 7:30 PM EST! ‪#‎ProjectM‬

Gotta keep in mind it's April Fools day, but those interested should probably keep an eye on the VGBootCamp Twitch for when they stream the weekly Project M event this evening.

Edit: It's on the official PM Twitter too. Might have been delayed until 8PM.

Project M ‏@ProjectMGame 8m

The announcement might be delayed by 30 minutes, so it might not be until 8 PM EST. Sorry folks! Stay glued to http://www.twitch.tv/vgbootcamp

For all you Project M fans, VGBootCamp (prominent competitive Smash streamer) posted this on their Facebook page a few hours back.

Gotta keep in mind it's April Fools day, but those interested should probably keep an eye on the VGBootCamp Twitch for when they stream the weekly Project M event this evening.

first comment:
"Gimr I believe you are a troll at heart, so I'm going to take this with a grain of salt."

LOL

Isaac from Golden Sun confirmed for PM.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"

I can't help but to recalled that they announced Turbo Mode on April 1, 2013. Did they?

I remembered everyone thought it was just April Fool joke but it wasn't. Pichu is only April Fool joke from the trailer.

Miutsu

I can't help but remembered that they announced Turbo Mode on April 1, 2013. Did they?

I remembered everyone thought it was just April Fool joke but it wasn't. Pichu is only April Fool joke from the trailer.

That's right, and that's what dangerous about this teasing, given their track record last year you really can't know if whatever they announce (if they do) is true or not :p

Sakurai is a very serious person. More so than Ono. So I don't think you can expected any trolling from him aside from people projecting onto him.

Project M trailer
4su87Db.png

Too good.

Slippy would legit be a great character.

He'd need all the talking from that trailer too.

Really disappointed how low Bayonetta 2 is on the poll ;-;

Nintendo audience gives no fucks about anything other than Nintendo's core franchises, you should know this by now.

RIP W101

Top Bottom