• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros Wii U & 3DS Thread 4: New Year, Old Arguments

DaBoss

This image!
Was the purple Pikmin seen before?
Yes.
KbweMo9.jpg

SuperSah

Banned
I wonder if it's only gonna be a 3-Pikmin man gang or if it'll eventually be the original 5.

Unless they're holding back the new ones.

Anbec7

Then I'm blind xD I did not remember the purple Pikmin at all.

So... any dates for the January direct? is usually at the twentys something right?

ffdgh

Ooo new pics. Farore's wind returns. Princess trio shot, more peachy goodness/cheating lol and a cool dedede avatar.

Jaeger

The King is a personal favorite of mine. Great to see him back.

I like to yell things like "GREAT-O HAMMAH!!!!" when I'm playing him against friends.

JB2448

I find the lack of Lucas/Ness so far honestly disturbing =/

I find it encouraging, considering Sakurai could have just revealed Ness to coincide with EarthBound's international Virtual Console release. The fact that he didn't, coupled with that EarthBound Miiverse announcement community still being there (they delete announcement communities they don't intend to use, and even did so with Shigesato Itoi's MOTHER2 announcement community blogish thing) means that there's something brewing. The questions are now "when?" and "for what platform?"
Wii U needs everything it can get.

Griss

I continue to be flabbergasted by how amazing Zelda looks. Shame Link is so awful by comparison. There's still time, though. I remember when Team Ninja had to change Hitomi because she looked so bad, but they listened and they did.

I also thought Dedede's 'beak' looked terrible, but then I see the expressions he's able to make and I get it - he looks fantastic.

My favourite designs so far would have to be Zelda, Dedede and Mega Man. Link, Samus and Marth are my least favourite, though only Link is 'bad'.

I continue to be flabbergasted by how amazing Zelda looks. Shame Link is so awful by comparison. There's still time, though. I remember when Team Ninja had to change Hitomi because she looked so bad, but they listened and they did.

I also thought Dedede's 'beak' looked terrible, but then I see the expressions he's able to make and I get it - he looks fantastic.

My favourite designs so far would have to be Zelda, Dedede and Mega Man. Link, Samus and Marth are my least favourite, though only Link is 'bad'.
Idk the fact that Zelda looks pissed all the time kinda annoys me.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I think the Phantom is quite obviously gonna be either an Assist Trophy or Phantom Zelda as a new character introduced by a sneaky Sakurai hint. Either way, the roster is looking better and better with every reveal!

I'm waiting for your roster update, and same for Ryce.

smashbros_roster_updated_zps31437bcb.png

Also other thing that need to be updated. They need to fix Luigi's Melee screenshot as well.

7KIa8JX.png

J@hranimo

Banned
Thank you to whoever linked that Smash Bros facebook page. Some of these pics are gold.

So Diddy Kong, Yoshi, and possibly Wario are next in line for reveals right?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
So she still has her old moveset.

Disappointmentton. Drastically reduced chance of Phantom being part of her moveset now.

Top Bottom