• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Teen finds body in river while playing Pokemon Go

Status
Not open for further replies.
250px-092Gastly.png

FUCK. I laughed.

Nanashrew

Banned
My coworker was playing this last night and nearly got into a car crash with another group of people playing it.

That's really bad. There are already things about never texting and driving, this would fall into the same category. If it's a distraction to your driving, you don't do it.

MC_Hify

On the Bombcast Jeff said people would build fences and set booby-traps to stop other people in Ingress. I imagine even crazier shit will happen with a Pokemon game.

Well the teen found Abra's evolved form, Kadaver.

Being serious, it's really messed up and pretty sure this app while fun is going to lead folks to places they should think twice upon entering.

Dennis

Banned
lol I am walking by the lake in Centennial Park, Nashville and all around people are talking about and playing Pokemon Go.

Waiting for a corpse to float by any minute now.

CISphil

Neo Member
Jeez that's pretty ghastly. Hope this doesn't haunter forever. If I were in her shoes, I might have weedle-ittle. Eevee if she's ok now, that's a heck of a situation to be tangela up in.

Magby a little much? Ekans say that I'm proud.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
This game is going to promote trespassing for people that don't know any better.

This is the same thing I said yesterday. I'd better not find people wandering on to my lake property, because I'll be extremely pissed.

And I agree, this is going to get a lot of people into trouble and being in places they shouldn't be.

Dennis

Banned
This is the same thing I said yesterday. I'd better not find people wandering on to my lake property, because I'll be extremely pissed.

And I agree, this is going to get a lot of people into trouble and being in places they shouldn't be.
I will be in ur lake stealing ur pokemans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom