• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Teen finds body in river while playing Pokemon Go

Status
Not open for further replies.
dead2.gif

It's funny because a deceased human being was found floating in water! Oh wait...

Spwn

You guys fight your teen fights, I'm more bothered by the fact they call Pokemon Go a virtual reality game instead of an augmented reality game.

Thewonandonly

I've been watching the wire lately and gang member should jump on this phenomenon.

"Hey kid I see your playing go well theirs a meewto somewhere close I'll show you, but first you gotta snort this vile"
Fox News: 30 teens addicting to heroin because they played a mobile Nintendo game.

Go find a Pokemon under the highway
Go find a Pokemon in the alley behind the sex shop
Go find a Pokemon in your nearest quarry

You just KNOW there's a Jynx hanging out at the glory hole

my friends were walking in the middle of the street trying to catch a vulpix. this game is changing the world

I used to fantasize of traveling around the country, catching Pokemon and getting into all kinds of hi-jinks, making lifelong friends.

Reality has now sullied that little pearl of youth. I could been shot tresspassing! By property owners or police! I could have died in so many other horrible yet hilarious ways! I could have been raped! mugged! manhandled!
All in search of Pokemon, my God man.

Is there anything in existence that reality doesn't eventually fuck up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom