• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TEKKEN 7 releases June 2nd (PC/XB1/PS4, Season Pass, Eliza, more details)

ZeroX03

Banned
If I don't wanna pre-order and I get the deluxe edition later on will Eliza be available immediately?

Eliza will be available for purchase a month after release. I don't believe she comes with the season pass, you've got to pre order if you want her free and immediately. Or find a place that gives out codes after release lol, everywhere around me is still giving out Darkseid.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Eliza will be available for purchase a month after release. I don't believe she comes with the season pass, you've got to pre order if you want her free and immediately. Or find a place that gives out codes after release lol, everywhere around me is still giving out Darkseid.

they're first print copies, they're included inside the game case.

Blu(e)

If I don't wanna pre-order and I get the deluxe edition later on will Eliza be available immediately?

She is a pre order bonus. She doesn't have anything to do with the deluxe edition. You will be able to buy her after the game has been out for 30 days. No word on price.

So ghost battle is just the treasure battle mode now? Ghost battle is all I need from Tekken and its the primary reason I am buying it.

Wow, I'm really out of the loop here. I did not know the season pass has characters in it since Harada said in the past he does not want to charge for characters.

13ruce

Banned
Hmmm i should try this game, played tekken on ps2 as a kid and had a great time maybe a good time to finally jump back in.

cordy

Banned
Wow, I'm really out of the loop here. I did not know the season pass has characters in it since Harada said in the past he does not want to charge for characters.

He doesn't charge for classics. New characters and guest characters? Definitely.
So ghost battle is just the treasure battle mode now? Ghost battle is all I need from Tekken and its the primary reason I am buying it.

Ghost Mode + Additions = Treasure.

-----------------------

RHNUTEb.png

YES GIANTBOMB!!!!!!!!!!!

BIGWORM

I got this game finally preloaded. Decided to download it while I'm still using the 1TB cap for Comcast for the month of May. I still can't believe they started imposing that. =/

fernoca

Well, Tekken 7 is downloading, along Eliza, the metallic colors...and Ultra SFIV...and the update to SFV

42GB...16GB...11GB...

And my internet is 15MB. Should be ready by Friday at least. XD

MoogleMan

Just checked my humble order and the code was there. :)
Preloading on steam now.
I only got a single code though; nothing about eliza. Hopefully she's included in that code; it says pre-purchase.

Coda

Pretty surreal that we're finally so close to release. Very excited to dig deep in some great Tekken action for a very long time.

Well, I'm going to try and main Hwoarang, who has, as a casual, been my main since Tekken 3 in all of the Tekken games I've played (pretty much all of them except TTT2).

I get that at a pro level he's super complicated and has a lot of shortfalls that have to be compensated for, but I sort of just relate to him being Korean (I'm part Korean myself) and kick-based movesets are generally my preference aesthetically.

I dislike his new Tekken 7 look but glad his old biker look is still in as an alternate. I'll probably just end up rolling a customized Hwoarang in the long run anyway, though.

Kinda dig Xiaoyu's look this time around, too, and some of that tournament footage I've seen recently makes me really like her moveset.

I'll, of course, give everyone a shake eventually but I think that's probably where I'll land.

Can't wait, since I passed on TTT2, it's been a long, long time since I played a Tekken game!

Wow I don't think I've posted in this topic yet! I'm crazy hyped for this game, Guilty Gear and Tekken are the 2 fighters I've always been hardcore into. Never good of course but you don't have to be good to have fun.

I've generally mained Asuka but I might try and pick up either Lucky Chloe or Eliza. I like Eliza's design but the troll in me wants to screw with people and get good with LC.

Demoskinos

Well, I'm going to try and main Hwoarang, who has, as a casual, been my main since Tekken 3 in all of the Tekken games I've played (pretty much all of them except TTT2).

I get that at a pro level he's super complicated and has a lot of shortfalls that have to be compensated for, but I sort of just relate to him being Korean (I'm part Korean myself) and kick-based movesets are generally my preference aesthetically.

I dislike his new Tekken 7 look but glad his old biker look is still in as an alternate. I'll probably just end up rolling a customized Hwoarang in the long run anyway, though.

Kinda dig Xiaoyu's look this time around, too, and some of that tournament footage I've seen recently makes me really like her moveset.

I'll, of course, give everyone a shake eventually but I think that's probably where I'll land.

Can't wait, since I passed on TTT2, it's been a long, long time since I played a Tekken game!

Yeah same. After seeing Tanukana and others play her this weekend at Combo Breaker I really wanna try her out.

Hmm... both my characters are "B-Tier".

Guess it's time to pull another FANG and win most of my matches with a character people think isn't high tier.

Top Bottom