• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT| of Tag Assaulting the Devil, Ogres, Wild Animals & MILFs (Bitcap Warning)

GrayFoxPL

I'm already in 2012! Happy New Year Tekken fellows!

Let it be a great Tekken year!

Edit:
With Kazuya and Jun! Why not? :)
oWy0A.jpg

QQvG6.jpg

AAK

Special Items Moves

Way more awesome than the stuff in T6... especially Dragunov's gun and the round finishers

WTF! Where did this video come from??? Awesome find!

List time:

Ganryu: Devil Wing - Body Splash
Anna: (Witch Hat?)/(Witch Robe?) - Bewitched Dance
Bob: Knight Armor - Perpetual Bounce
Alisa: Bare Midrib Battle Suit - Vortex Forcefield
Asuka: Mallet - Ground Mallet Pounce
Baek: Forearm Ring - Hunting Hawk
Bruce: Chick on Head - Chicken Attack
Armor King: Championship Belt - Air Throw Giant Swing Pin
Bryan: Future Battlesuit - Multi-Missile Launcher
Christie: (Bra?)/(Bandana?) - Pole Dance
Dragunov: Gernade Launcher - Gernade shot
Devil Jin: (Ram Horns?) - Snap Back
Eddy: Afro - Pole Dance
Feng: DBZ Pants - Cloud Surf Tag in
Heihachi: Bald Head - Headbutt shine
Hwoarang: (Stuffed Bunny?) - Grab JFSR Finisher
Roger Jr: (Tail Ribbon?) - Giant Swing Finisher
Jin: Emperor Suit - d/f+2+3 Finsher?
Jack6: Missile Pod - Missile Launch malfunction
Jinpachi: (Samurai Armor?) - Boulder Smash
Julia: (Indian Neclace?)/(Pinup Hair?) - d/f+1+2 Pin
Jun: Umbrella - Marry Poppins tag in
Kazuya: Hammer Hair - Headbutt Finisher
King: Championship Belt - Running Powerbumb Pin
Kuma: (Crown?)/(Cape?)/(Clown Pants?) - Log Pendulum Tag Out
Lars: Rod - Rod smash
Law: Frying Pan - Frying Pan Launcher
Lee: Rose - Rose throw
Lei: (Wine Gourd?) - Jackie Chan stool attack
Leo: Belt Bomb - Ignite, Plant, and Hide Bomb
Lili: Bomb - like Alisa's u/f+1+2
Marduk: Championship Belt - VTS 1+2, 1+3 finisher, partner comes in and holds him back
Miguel: Rod - Rod Strike
Mokujin: (???) - Leaf Growing out of head
Nina: Dual Pistols - Gun Fu attacks
True Ogre: (???) - (Mammoth's Tusk strike???)
Panda: (Baby Doll?)/(Face Paint?)/(Shorts?) - Tire Pendulum Tag Out
Paul: (T Shirt?) - b+1+4 onto a table followed by Shooting Star Press from Partner
Raven: (Bottle of Oil?) - Spit Fire
Steve: (Bandanna Mask?) - Charged Kick
Wang: (Wizard's Hat?)/(Red Eyes?) - Lightning Strike
Xiaoyu: Giant Fan - Mega Fan Flap
Yoshimitsu: (???) - Poison's Firball from SFxT
Zafina: (Butterfly Wings?) - Summon Phantom to follow opponent

General: Halo - KO causes heavenly ascension

Favorites: Anna, Feng, and Marduk by far :lol

i5UTqw3awKCMV.gif

& Happy New Year EVERYONE!

quoting my post from tekken zaibatsu:
Oh thank god for that video. Looks like we still have lots of customizations to come =) Jun with a similar outfit to her default tekken 2 fit, Asuka with dat yukata <3 Anna and Drag with some T6 customizations. The special item moves are so damn ridiculous I have no idea why Namco is not releasing them asap.

After watching more and more vids of Jun I have determined that she has the best ass in Tekken History. I knew it was awesome after playing at evo but damn.
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/socal-regionals-2011-jun-leo/725315
Skip to 1:21-1:22 <3 gif of dat ass please haha.

Happy New Year Gaf! Just 11-12 months till we get our hands on Tag 2.

Sayah

quoting my post from tekken zaibatsu:
Oh thank god for that video. Looks like we still have lots of customizations to come =) Jun with a similar outfit to her default tekken 2 fit, Asuka with dat yukata <3 Anna and Drag with some T6 customizations. The special item moves are so damn ridiculous I have no idea why Namco is not releasing them asap.

After watching more and more vids of Jun I have determined that she has the best ass in Tekken History. I knew it was awesome after playing at evo but damn.

Definitely picking up Jun for Tag 2. That Mary Poppins tag in is so badass.

WTF! Where did this video come from??? Awesome find!

List time:

Ganryu: Devil Wing - Body Splash
Anna: (Witch Hat?)/(Witch Robe?) - Bewitched Dance
Bob: Knight Armor - Perpetual Bounce
Alisa: Bare Midrib Battle Suit - Vortex Forcefield
Asuka: Mallet - Ground Mallet Pounce
Baek: Forearm Ring - Hunting Hawk
Bruce: Chick on Head - Chicken Attack
Armor King: Championship Belt - Air Throw Giant Swing Pin
Bryan: Future Battlesuit - Multi-Missile Launcher
Christie: (Bra?)/(Bandana?) - Pole Dance
Dragunov: Gernade Launcher - Gernade shot
Devil Jin: (Ram Horns?) - Snap Back
Eddy: Afro - Pole Dance
Feng: DBZ Pants - Cloud Surf Tag in
Heihachi: Bald Head - Headbutt shine
Hwoarang: (Stuffed Bunny?) - Grab JFSR Finisher
Roger Jr: (Tail Ribbon?) - Giant Swing Finisher
Jin: Emperor Suit - d/f+2+3 Finsher?
Jack6: Missile Pod - Missile Launch malfunction
Jinpachi: (Samurai Armor?) - Boulder Smash
Julia: (Indian Neclace?)/(Pinup Hair?) - d/f+1+2 Pin
Jun: Umbrella - Marry Poppins tag in
Kazuya: Hammer Hair - Headbutt Finisher
King: Championship Belt - Running Powerbumb Pin
Kuma: (Crown?)/(Cape?)/(Clown Pants?) - Log Pendulum Tag Out
Lars: Rod - Rod smash
Law: Frying Pan - Frying Pan Launcher
Lee: Rose - Rose throw
Lei: (Wine Gourd?) - Jackie Chan stool attack
Leo: Belt Bomb - Ignite, Plant, and Hide Bomb
Lili: Bomb - like Alisa's u/f+1+2
Marduk: Championship Belt - VTS 1+2, 1+3 finisher, partner comes in and holds him back
Miguel: Rod - Rod Strike
Mokujin: (???) - Leaf Growing out of head
Nina: Dual Pistols - Gun Fu attacks
True Ogre: (???) - (Mammoth's Tusk strike???)
Panda: (Baby Doll?)/(Face Paint?)/(Shorts?) - Tire Pendulum Tag Out
Paul: (T Shirt?) - b+1+4 onto a table followed by Shooting Star Press from Partner
Raven: (Bottle of Oil?) - Spit Fire
Steve: (Bandanna Mask?) - Charged Kick
Wang: (Wizard's Hat?)/(Red Eyes?) - Lightning Strike
Xiaoyu: Giant Fan - Mega Fan Flap
Yoshimitsu: (???) - Poison's Firball from SFxT
Zafina: (Butterfly Wings?) - Summon Phantom to follow opponent

General: Halo - KO causes heavenly ascension

Favorites: Anna, Feng, and Marduk by far :lol

i5UTqw3awKCMV.gif

& Happy New Year EVERYONE!

Anna's laughter is so fitting too.
Never replace that Namco.

Sayah

Bruce with a chick on his head.........definitely Sazh from Final Fantasy XIII. :lol.
Loving all the references here.

AAK

Bah, tried it... got a "Not my problem" GIF instead :p

iwtl6CUMQ9nC8.gif

Reminded me of that 3-way fighting bit in the movie.

Oh and happy new years folks.

OH damn, you're right! That's the move Jin did to finish Heihachi before the devil battle.

AAK

I still feel the best course of action is to make the hit properties of the killing hawk similar to Julia's WR+1 which doesn't allow any follow ups.

The tech trap is something that everyone has the potential to accomplish. I guess they could patch it by making it more linear to the extent where the tech trap becomes a just frame similar to Bryan's taunt setups.

But yeah, I guess it's relatively overpowered as it is now. But it sure is refreshing to see a low tier person in T6 rise above all of the Lars & Mishima army :p

EDIT: Holy shit, didn't realize Bryan can still reset if they don't tech! This changes EVERYTHING.

GrayFoxPL

I'd make hawk hit high and cause ground splat on hit - fixed.

I must say it's pretty funny when the guy murders everyone in the tournament with killing hawk. :D

That gif... Heihachi has his TTT2 moveset? Cool. Hope that confirms it for everyone else then.

when is this out?

I played the shit outa both T5Dr and T6 on PSP.

Same but I kinda grew tired after I got everyone to Divine fist / Tekken god rank. Then it was just Tekken 3 Ball lol.

Oh and 3DS dates....

JP February 16, 2012
EU February 17, 2012
NA February 14, 2012

noodalls

Interesting game. Tekken 6.5? Non-arcade original Tekken is intriguing.

I wonder if the WiiU Tekken will be based on the same version?

Can't find a straight answer to this. Heihachi clearly has his TTT2 appearance, so seeing some of his moves isn't a surprise (I also wonder if it has something to do with the death of his voice actor). However, from everything I've seen, I've yet to see a non T6BR move in the trailers or any of the other clips, by any of the other characters. If it has TTT2 movelist then I will definitely buy at full price, if it's T6 again I will buy it later.

Sayah

I have one ^_^

when is this out?

I played the shit outa both T5Dr and T6 on PSP... more than console since i was riding so much public trans at the time both came out.

Gonna try to get one soon. I'm on trains all the time but I've avoided a handheld purchase for awhile in favor of buying more console games. But that may change soon. :p

Can't find a straight answer to this. Heihachi clearly has his TTT2 appearance, so seeing some of his moves isn't a surprise (I also wonder if it has something to do with the death of his voice actor). However, from everything I've seen, I've yet to see a non T6BR move in the trailers or any of the other clips, by any of the other characters. If it has TTT2 movelist then I will definitely buy at full price, if it's T6 again I will buy it later.

I wish they did release more info. on this game like the roster, stages, and modes. There is barely even any gameplay and the release date is nearing.

GrayFoxPL

Which makes me think there's nothing to promote, and it's going to be T6BR.

There's always something to promote. It has new stages, so probably new music on these.
There's some marketing genius that thinks the movie is most important part of the package.

I'm willing to bet this has Tag2 moveset. Based on Heihachi alone. Taking aside death of voice actor, they could've had new Hei model with T6 moveset but he has Tag2 moveset, meaning Arika had access to Tag2 data so I believe they have it for all characters as it would be weird to give character resources from one game apart of one character that is from other game.

There's always something to promote. It has new stages, so probably new music on these.
There's some marketing genius that thinks the movie is most important part of the package.

I'm willing to bet this has Tag2 moveset. Based on Heihachi alone. Taking aside death of voice actor, they could've had new Hei model with T6 moveset but he has Tag2 moveset, meaning Arika had access to Tag2 data so I believe they have it for all characters as it would be weird to give character resources from one game apart of one character that is from other game.

Wait, Arika's doing it, not Eighting?

AAK

This is pretty unexpected, a Tekken 4 TACV from 538 of KYSG. He's mainly known for his 3rd Strike videos, though he's also made a few combo videos for the PSP Tekken games.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIw8AkGAzHc

These are oooooold school vids! damn, I remember trying to download these back in 04-05 with my 56k connection.

Thanks for the blast in the past :) After watching that, I remember there was a Tekken 4 combo video that involved a bunch of characters but one that I distinctly remembered was a 100% combo by Bryan in the Shinjuku stage where the opponent was juggled literally across 3 corners of the stage including the phone booths. That was pretty spectacular. Maybe it was an Evo announcement combo vid? Damn, can't remember.

EDIT: Finale to the Aris v WCG Champion set:

http://www.levelupyourgame.com/2012...kken-6-–-2011-usa-wcg-champ-vs-aris-–-part-3/

This was so worth it!

GrayFoxPL

This is pretty unexpected, a Tekken 4 TACV from 538 of KYSG. He's mainly known for his 3rd Strike videos, though he's also made a few combo videos for the PSP Tekken games.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIw8AkGAzHc

Man, colors of T4 - I love them and the art style. Notice how tiny hitflashes are. I still cry at night Harada didn't fix T4.

Oh and that fluttering boss Hawaiian-Brad Pitt styled shirt for Steve - why you no more? Proof T4 physics engine > T6 physics engine. ;P

Top Bottom