• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 |OT| Awaiting the "Final Battle"

Skilletor

whoa me AND my ability. thats serious. you better be getting ps3 version so we can play.

the background of the main menu flashes stuff on the screens, and it had an 8 bit hiehachi vs 8 bit Jin. Sooooo good.

ill post some minor combot mode impressions.

I am getting it on ps3. We WILL play.

Who are you using?

Grimsen

Awesome OT! Looking forward to this game. I haven't been a huge tekken player except for 5 at the arcade, but this looks gooood.

Something's up wih Lili's French quote. The words are French, but the grammar's all wrong.

Supporting link for this information? This is the first I've heard of it. Highly doubtful that this is true.

I'm pretty sure they mean Combot. Or at least, that should be what they mean, anyway. Combot isn't allowed in Ranked matches. I get the feeling there might be some confusion here.

Who needs food and shit, amirite?

don't break yourself for a goddam videogame...and there is a chance that this will go on sale rather soon after release

To be honest, I'm living with my parents for the time being, so not too many expenses I have to worry about currently.

But, a comfort zone in your wallet is nice to have just in case something does come up.

def sim

To be honest, I'm living with my parents for the time being, so not too many expenses I have to worry about currently.

But, a comfort zone in your wallet is nice to have just in case something does come up.

You should save your money even then. $40 in your bank account is not good at all.

TheOGB

Banned
Nice OP

This is gonna be my first time jumping in on a new Tekken. I'm hyped; this game looks so damn godlike!

SFxT and my girlfriend got me hooked on this game. I bought Tekken 3 a few months ago and have been playing the crap out of that. And good timing on the release too; my girlfriend is gonna love getting this for her birthday.

Now I just gotta figure out who to try first. Someone other than Eddy, Christie or Kazuya. :p

Zekes!

Pretty sure I'm gonna pick this up.

I'm pretty bad at Tekken but I used to play 3/Tag/4 with friends growing up, and have been getting an itch to start playing again.

Hopefully I go through with buying a PS3 as my brother is taking the 360 when he moves...or else I'll have to wait until I pick up a WiiU.

You should save your money even then. $40 in your bank account is not good at all.

*Sigh* Probably should. Needed someone to talk some sense into me. The last few days before a game I want so bad is always tempting.

Hopefully, around next week's time, I'll know whether I have a job or not.

Sayah

I'm pretty sure they mean Combot. Or at least, that should be what they mean, anyway. Combot isn't allowed in Ranked matches. I get the feeling there might be some confusion here.

Yeah, that's probably it. Combot is not allowed in Ranked matches for good reason.

*Sigh* Probably should. Needed someone to talk some sense into me. The last few days before a game I want so bad is always tempting.

Hopefully, around next week's time, I'll know whether I have a job or not.

I know this feel waaaay too well.

I just got hired today so...fuck my money.

But yeah...hold off for a bit. Rent it if you can if you want it that bad.

Tobe

im guessing the vast majority of tekken players will be on ps3 right? any xbl gaffers that will get tekken?

Top Bottom