• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 |OT| Awaiting the "Final Battle"

Sloosha

Nice OT. Don't know if I'll pick this up week 1, but when I do I'll probably play Zafina again. Haven't decided on the other character yet.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Gaf donations to help me buy my copy are accepted
giggle.gif

DEATH™

I hope I'm not too late but... AWESOME OP!!!

OVERPOWERED OP!!!

Nice job AAK!

------

@markman I'm seriously considering the offer for SDT writer... but maybe you could give a little bit of snudge right there, like a free stick and a trip to EVO for free... :p

Jokings aside, I want to, but I'm not sure if I can spend appropriate time for it, especially with school and work...

Ken

What's the special Alissa outfit and how do you unlock them or is it just concept art? The ones drawn by special guest artists.

Naite

Getting it on PS3.

Tried playing T6 again earlier this week and it feels like I forgot so much. Will probably use a team consisting of Steve, Asuka, or Miguel.

DEATH™

Fight Lab is awesome:

Lee always trying to get a move onto sexytary
DAT Harada
LOL at Jinpachi at the end

GOTF guys... day 1

Onemic

So getting. Dunno how much time I'll put into it with P4A and all, but I'll try! The perks of being unemployed.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
So much stuff in this game. Just gott damn.

The online service though; this is what I have felt fighting games have needed this generation and it looks like this is the game to finally go there. And get there first. Especially stuff like data consolidation between players from both platforms.

So if they're going to add online tournaments, make it a robust tournament structure that hundreds or thousands can enter, with proper brackets and stuff, and this will be the forever (online) fighting game.

Sgblues

Jumping in the mix for free bodying on Tuesday.

Haven't really been playing tekken for a while(T6 was last played umm last year, that's bad)

But yeah would want to get better(been meaning too) so would be online as Sgblues(psn)

Also grabbing this
ib1Z0ya1fRUxH7.png

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
I thought I'd post this in here as well...

Original Post on madcatz.com:

TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 Arcade FightStick TE S+ from Mad Catz & Namco Bandai

During PAX Prime this past weekend, our latest FightStick was revealed: the TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 Arcade FightStick TE S+! Developed with community feedback in mind, the FightStick TE S+ has a number of special features that set it apart from the rest:
mc_ttt2_slide_001-1024x576.jpg

Extra Top Panel with Original TEKKEN Artwork

ttt2_ps3u_03-300x300.jpg

The Arcade FightStick Tournament Edition S+ comes with an additional top panel which displays an exclusive ‘Femme Fatale’ design, provided by the game’s development team. When you’re ready to give your controller a new complexion, simply use the included hex tool to remove the screws and tag-in a new partner.

Translucent Side Casing
Translucent casing on the side panels provides a glimpse into the controller’s inner workings; peer inside to get an idea of what makes your FightStick operate.

Heavy Metal Base with Durable Foam Padding
All-new to the S+ edition Arcade FightStick, non-slip foam padding coincides with where the controller rests on your legs during lap-mounted gameplay.

ttt2_ps3u_05-300x180.jpg

When a match’s intensity increases and one final hit determines the victor, the last thing you want to worry about is an uncomfortable gaming weapon.

This is no cheap plastic toy; the durable metal base increases the FightStick’s weight for a solid, secure feel when draining your foe’s life bar. Easily unscrew the rubber feet to securely mount the FightStick to a table or other solid surface.

For more information and to pre-order the TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 Arcade FightStick TE S+, click here.

You can also check the footage from our TwitchTV announcement at PAX below!

If there are any questions on this product, please post here in this thread (and mention my name so I can search for it if I'm busy). Thanks!

Here are some additional images of the TTT2 TE S+ from PAX weekend:

304967_10151061553638883_201304395_n.jpg

392019_10151060611853883_502344583_n.jpg

7a29923ef67511e1864822000a1e8ae8_7.jpg

3be55adaf46d11e19fe21231380f3636_7.jpg

Here are some links from this past weekend's announcement:

Remember the old Street Fighter IV Femme Fatale TE?

487251eaf73311e1abd6123138045d81_7.jpg

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
If anyone has questions about the game, or are on the fence about purchasing. Please feel free to ask away. I'll be awake playing for awhile longer.

Takuan

I remember Tekken 6 was running at some odd resolution and looked ugly on the ps3. I'm not going to buy this until I know they've addressed those issues. And I'll wait for a price drop.

Esura

Banned
I preordered this at Gamestop awhile ago. So not only am I getting all the DLC but the artwork and posters and stuff right? Cause I want to make sure cause I think I've been getting jipped on preorder bonuses lately.

If anyone has questions about the game, or are on the fence about purchasing. Please feel free to ask away. I'll be awake playing for awhile longer.

What does Angel's 2P/B outfit look like? I remember you said she was wearing black but I hope that just wasnt her palette swap. One more, in the gallery section can you view any artwork or is just movies?

DEATH™

You lucky you...
---

BTW just noticed the femme fatale theme... nice one...

And vivian is still good... >:) Did you make her try out tekken seriously?

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
MarkMan do you know when the swimsuits will be relased as DLC?

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
DEATH™;41846363 said:
You lucky you...
---

BTW just noticed the femme fatale theme... nice one...

And vivian is still good... >:) Did you make her try out tekken seriously?

I'm trying to teach her, I need more time than at a show/event to show her properly. We'll probably hang out soon :D

What does Angel's 2P/B outfit look like? I remember you said she was wearing black but I hope that just wasnt her palette swap. One more, in the gallery section can you view any artwork or is just movies?

You can just view movies/endings/other videos and credits in the gallery section. Not artwork, unfortunately. Also yeah, it's black.

MarkMan do you know when the swimsuits will be relased as DLC?

I don't know off hand, sorry.

That arcade stick art that MarkMan posted reminds me, If anyone wants to see the art the artist did for the characters in TTT2 (That's featured on the sticks and the OT!) I'll quote it below.

Tekken Net 2D Illustration Lottery Draw:

Tomio Fujisawa's Illustrations-

ALISA | ANNA | ARMOR KING | ASUKA | BAEK | BOB | BRUCE | BRYAN | CHRISTIE |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DEVIL JIN | DRAGUNOV | EDDY | FENG | GANRYU | HEIHACHI | HWOARANG |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JACK-6 | JAYCEE | JIN | JINPACHI | JUN | KAZUYA | KING | KUMA | LARS | LEI |
LEE | LEO | LAW | LILI | MARDUK | MIGUEL | MOKUJIN | NINA | PANDA | PAUL |
RAVEN | ROGER | STEVE | T. OGRE | WANG | XIAOYU | YOSHIMITSU | ZAFINA |

JUNNY's Illustrations-

Shunya Yamashita's Illustrations-

Oh and of course there's some new additions to the roster:

Shunya Yamashita:
Angel - http://www.fightersgeneration.com/nx3/char/ttt2xtra/ttt2-b13.jpg
Michelle Chang - http://i.imgur.com/Cn2wel.jpg

Tomio Fujisawa:
Alex - http://www.fightersgeneration.com/nx3/char/ttt2xtra/ttt2-cart.jpg
Michelle Chang - http://www.abload.de/img/419967_4488246651322_qyutu.jpg

I'm trying to teach her, I need more time than at a show/event to show her properly. We'll probably hang out soon :D

You can just view movies/endings/other videos and credits in the gallery section. Not artwork, unfortunately. Also yeah, it's black.

I don't know off hand, sorry.

Thanks <3

Ken

BTW is this going to be the "new Tekken" now? I've never been too into the series, so hopefully I can get into Tekken with this but I'm wondering if people will still play Tekken 6 for none of the tag stuff? Does this have 1v1?

CSX

BTW is this going to be the "new Tekken" now? I've never been too into the series, so hopefully I can get into Tekken with this but I'm wondering if people will still play Tekken 6 for none of the tag stuff? Does this have 1v1?

yes you can even do 1v2. Its all in the OT :)

Top Bottom