• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S2 |OT| suoiruF 2 hsalF 2 - Tuesdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.
When are we getting Marvel/DC crossovers?

I mean, we live in a world that's about to have PS4/Xbox cross-platform multiplayer. Surely Marvel x DC is possible too?!

B-b-b-but then we won't be able to see DC Speedsters whooping ass Kyoufu! We all know what happens if they go over to the Marvel universe!!

By the way, if you folks want more scenes:

Getting that werk

Y'all got anymore of dem velocities?

And yes, The Flash has been canceled. Tonight's episode is the last ;_;

DeathyBoy

Banned
We'll see the Flash a couple more times, like on tonight's episode. But then he jumps over to Supergirl and, spoilers here,
he never makes it back to his universe.
Then Zoom
just kills everybody except Felicity. The three shows will wrap up the rest of their production focusing on different aspects of Felicity's life, like on the Flash it'll be about her ability to win so quickly, on Arrow it'll be about her keen focus on winning, and Legends of Tomorrow will be about the future wins yet to come.

giphy.gif

Dem smoaky stacks, boys.

Kyoufu

Regarding episode 16 clips posted above:

How does that vibe tell Cisco who Zoom is? Not sure what the point of that vibe even was.

edit:
oh, he touched Jay's helmet and saw Zoom... ehhhhh.

Kyoufu

Me amongst others. It just doesn't fit with Jay's actions.

But the real Jay is locked up, so fake Jay is impersonating the real one. Therefore his actions SHOULDN'T fit that of Zoom's.

Do we even know if fake Jay is Zoom? Speed clone?

JokerAceX

Theory time. At the end of tonight's episode, Wells, will use that speed stealing device on our Lady Speedster. Give Barry her speed, he will fuck up while testing his enhanced powers and end up on Supergirl's Earth (Earth3/EarthCBS).

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Ezra looks a lot like Wells in that photo...

Plastic surgery Eobard Thawne Flash confirmed.

I think Snyder has already said that movie Flash will be serious and grim, to fit the universe.

At the very least, he definitely said it wouldn't have the fun, goofy spirit of the TV show.

All he said was that he didn't feel like the Flash show's tone would mesh well enough with the TV verse to make folding them together work.

Which could honestly mean anything. Maybe he hates relationship drama.

DeathyBoy

Banned
I think Snyder has already said that movie Flash will be serious and grim, to fit the universe.

At the very least, he definitely said it wouldn't have the fun, goofy spirit of the TV show.

That may be the script, but there's no way Ezra's going to grim that role. Dude looks high as fuck just talking about Flash.

Kyoufu

I read recently that it's going to be more lighthearted than dark and grim.

Who to believe?

Patryn said:

Snyder actually said that? Can I get a quote?

Mariolee said:
Only thing that will redeem the film is if there's a Grant Gustin multiverse cameo.

Yeah. DCCU really needs to start acknowledging the multi-verse. I mean I would take the approach of the
anti-monitor or have Darkseid be a multiversal threat

Luigi87

In truth... if people hate movie Barry then wouldn't he actually be more accurate to comic Barry compared to Grant's likeable "Barry"?

KonradLaw

Daredevil is what Arrow should have been. Dark, grounded and street-level gritty atmosphere with strong supporting characters and as few sidekicks as possible.

That grouded and gritty level made the show loose steam very quickly in S1 and made it suffer like hell in S2 once the ninja hijinks started to happen.

Arrow definitely shouldn't go into grounded aproach. Nor should it go into street level too much. Definitely cold use loosing sidekicks though.
For all it';s faults I think Season 3 had the best style for what Arrow should be, which is sprawling epic, one that's also not afraid to go where no other superhero show dares to go.
S3 stumbled in realizing all it's ideas, but the core of sprawling epic and balls to the walls plot solutions were perfect for Arrow.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
So if I had no real urgency to watch Daredevil S2, it is not that good that I'd need to put it on my planning?

I enjoyed it, still better than Arrow/Flash if only for the characters—the overarching plot is a bit of a let down but the writing and characters are still leagues ahead of CW shows. But yeah, ninjas are trash in both Arrow and DD. Honestly, I liked both shows more without all the mystical elements (aka s1 of both shows) but what can you do, I guess they are based on comic books.

I've been meaning to watch Supergirl to get caught up in time for that crossover, but everyone keeps telling me the show is awful and that the recent episodes have been especially bad. I'm conflicted!

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
RT puts it at 86% with season 2 though. Flash is 98%.

Sorry bro. Better hope Marvel gets the rights to the Flash back and gives us the dark, gritty reboot we want from everything but our interconnected movies that don't really connect to our TV shows outside vague, meaningless references.

RT puts it at 86% with season 2 though. Flash is 98%.

Personally I think RT is a pretty horrible measure of quality for TV shows, especially because it's not even for the full season, just the first few episodes.

I also think the first few episodes of S2 of Daredevil are better than The Flash but that's besides the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom