• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S2 |OT2| Jays of Future Past - Tuesdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neoxon

Just some leftover V-9
image.php

Tabby

On the other hand, it is quite long in a finale that was already packed. They needed to do an extended cut though.

We didn't see the scene with Firestorm using actual Firestorm powers either, that scene was cut as well.

ZeroX03

Banned
Supergirl is a little too inconsistent. It's probably closest to a sloppy Flash, it can't do the villains of the weeks or earn the feels as well. And struggles a little in effects/choreography.

Alright, new thread! Damn good thread title too. Can't wait for this show to resume. Just noticed that I missed out some deleted scenes. Time to look into them.

Ponn

Banned
We didn't see the scene with Firestorm using actual Firestorm powers either, that scene was cut as well.

If they give him his full power set he would be a broken character. Like Legends of Tomorrow being longer than a half hour single episode would make no sense.

Maximo

Just watched that Supergirl episode, boy that show is terrible. Makes Arrow look good.

Arrow Season 3-4? God no Daytime Tv is better written then that shit, a children's ABC show in the morning is more put together then that. Supergirl is bad..real bad but doesn't touch Arrow's lowest moments.

tim1138

He has more powers than farting himself in the air and shoot fireballs?

He change the atomic structure of any inorganic matter, so he could turn a gun into a flower, or fire into water. To keep the character from being completely broken he has to know the formula of what he wants to change the matter to.

KonradLaw

Arrow Season 3-4? God no Daytime Tv is better written then that shit, a children's ABC show in the morning is more put together then that. Supergirl is bad..real bad but doesn't touch Arrow's lowest moments.

Geez..people are really going overboard with Arrow hate :D

Joni

It fell off that cliff with Oliver, nobody on staff has the herbs to magically heal the show however.

A competent Ra's that manages to beat the Arrow into submission later that season, and Oliver outsmarting him was strong. Better than him just setting a building on fire and dying by exploding train, which is the most popular interpretation of him. Maseo and Katana. Felicity taking down the guard with the tablet was fucking brilliant. More Nyssa-Laurel interactions.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Arrow was great for me until then. When it returned after that episode it was the beginning of the end for me personally. I've only enjoyed two episodes since.

Yep, same moment for me. That was such an epic midseason finish; everyone was so hyped speculating what happens afterwards... and he just stumbles off a thousand feet cliff in freezing temperatures with a mortal wound through the chest and lives because of some magical Chinese herbs. Yep. Arrow went downhill precisely after that episode lol.

Geez..people are really going overboard with Arrow hate :D

I don't know dude, Arrow was one of my favorite shows in s1 and s2 if not my favorite. Now? It is just a complete pile of dogshit. It hurts to watch it, you can't even watch it and laugh like Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.

Sober

Sorta hard to do HBO shows. No commercial breaks.
With the amount of people asking questions about basic information that the show tells you on Game of Thrones I could swear people don't even pay attention when watching that.

I literally know someone who clearly wasn't paying attention to Daredevil and had no idea Matt Murdock was the Daredevil in S1.

Yep, same moment for me. That was such an epic midseason finish; everyone was so hyped speculating what happens afterwards... and he just stumbles off a thousand feet cliff in freezing temperatures with a mortal wound through the chest and lives because of some magical Chinese herbs. Yep. Arrow went downhill precisely after that episode lol.

I don't know dude, Arrow was one of my favorite shows in s1 and s2 if not my favorite. Now? It is just a complete pile of dogshit. It hurts to watch it, you can't even watch it and laugh like Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.
He had magic herbs in season 1. They just don't ever use it again.

Gave up on Arrow this season. Last season was bad, this one was worse. Knowing what's happening anyway because of how it's blown up and posted around I feel I made the right choice.

Turning point for me was Ra's Al Ghul giving relationship advice to a woman he'd never met who walked into his room yelling at him for being mean. ...what?

MartyStu

Gave up on Arrow this season. Last season was bad, this one was worse. Knowing what's happening anyway because of how it's blown up and posted around I feel I made the right choice.

Turning point for me was Ra's Al Ghul giving relationship advice to a woman he'd never met who walked into his room yelling at him for being mean. ...what?

Man, I walked out sometime late season 2 when Miracuru was being given around like candy.

I smelled failure on the winds.

The only things I am sad I missed was Laurel coming into her own and Thea becoming speedy.

Supergirl is officially on notice. And LoT is laughably inconsistent, so I drop in and out.

Flash is the only Superhero show still left that I find consistent enough to like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom