• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S2 |OT2| Jays of Future Past - Tuesdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joni

I am The Flash S2 |OT| and I am the fastest show thread not banned by the moderation yet.

If you're anything like Barry Allen, you're number five, maybe. Behind Zoom, Reverse Flash, Trajectory, Supergirl. To insert Wally and Jesse Quick.

strafer

you guys and your OT's.

I wonder if there ever will be another show who gets a new thread for every episode.

VvydJH8.png

Joni

We'll try to make sure this gets close too then.

Sherlock gets close by having three episodes every thousands of years. I don't want to get close. We'll probably get all topics locked anyway, so we can go back to the summer thread.

KonradLaw

I remember saying S4 sucked and was mauled by the Arrow regulars. One person even put me on ignore. :s

Well..before break S4 of Arrow was really well done. Easily most consistent early episodes Arrow ever had and most of the weeks it was doing better than Flash. They just completely shat the bed after they've returned from break.

Joni

I at least feel good about being number 1.
Ignore reality. Just like Barry I'm the fastest man alive

Johndoey

Banned
We were always evil the show is just catching up.

Barry's incompetence is the real villain of Flash S2, Arrow is feasting on it's own warped flesh, and Legends is surprisingly decent. As usual everything is awful.

Sober

you guys and your OT's.

I wonder if there ever will be another show who gets a new thread for every episode.

VvydJH8.png

Ah the good ol days, Lost and 24 episode threads. Such a long time ago now it seems.

No one live posts like crazy on TV shows anymore, not even juggernauts like Game of Thrones or ratings monsters like Empire to justify it. Especially when twitter lets you do it too now.

Ah the good ol days, Lost and 24 episode threads. Such a long time ago now it seems.

No one live posts like crazy on TV shows anymore, not even juggernauts like Game of Thrones or ratings monsters like Empire to justify it. Especially when twitter lets you do it too now.
When people where watching live tv.

:(

Nice title, I'm in here a lot, but only just reading posts. I never post much since I don't think I can add anything interesting. I do like reading Zeros and StaticJams stuff every new episode tho.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces

Sorta hard to do HBO shows. No commercial breaks.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Hey OddOne, just noticed a small spelling error in the OT that you may want to fix.
s492eu9.png

It's spelled "F-E-L-I-C-I-T-Y"
<3
After Arrow's last episode, it's an in-universe typo too.

I remember saying S4 sucked and was mauled by the Arrow regulars. One person even put me on ignore. :s
Can't blame them, the season had a great start :(

Kyoufu

After Arrow's last episode, it's an in-universe typo too.

Can't blame them, the season had a great start :(

It really didn't. Only thing I remember from the beginning was how unhappy Felicity was at being happy so she makes Oliver pack their bags to come back to Starling City so she can cry more about being happy.

Fuck.

Fuck

Xemnas89

It really didn't. Only thing I remember from the beginning was how unhappy Felicity was at being happy so she makes Oliver pack their bags to come back to Starling City so she can cry more about being happy.

Fuck.

Fuck

I must not remember much from the early half because I thought everything was fine on the felicity side of things till the crossover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom