• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S2 |OT2| Jays of Future Past - Tuesdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephzilla

The Flash S3 |OT| You're going to complain about this show a lot less when the movie comes out

Supergirl S2 |OT| Ol

The Flash S3 |OT| ic

Arrow S5 |OT| it

Legends of Tomorrow S2 |OT| y

whats-going-on-reaction-gif.gif

Joni

100% chance the four episode crossover has an Olicity focus

You know it's true
The Worlds are colliding, people are falling dead, Supergirl and Flash are losing to darkseid, dad Queen appears dying, and whispers, son, you need to marry Felicity. The end. Next part is the wedding, set years after the battle. Everyone is saying how awesome the battle was. Sara is dead again for reasons.

ZeroX03

Banned

Kara comes to Earth-1, is immediately attracted to Oliver because every woman is
Felicity finds out, drama ensues
Felicity goes to Barry for comfort
Oliver finds out, drama ensues
The Legends come back because Olicity not being together causes catastrophic damage to the timeline
Heroes take side on Team Felicity (Barry, Diggle, Firestorm, Atom, Vibe) and Team Oliver (Kara, Thea, Sara, Manhunter, Rip)
Heat Wave steals the Waverider to visit the 70s again, as he loves it there

OLICITY: CIVIL WAR

Kara comes to Earth-1, is immediately attracted to Oliver because every woman is
The Legends come back because Olicity not being together causes catastrophic damage to the timeline
Heroes take side on Team Felicity (Barry, Diggle, Firestorm, Atom, Vibe) and Team Oliver (Kara, Thea, Sara, Manhunter, Rip)

I'd like to point out that the X-Men comic arc Here Comes Tomorrow is all about how bad the future becomes because Cyclops isn't getting laid.

The Olicity spawn in the lynchpin of the Arrow universe.

Sephzilla

tumblr_nmtnm4sQgM1sr6d2do1_500.gif

Le sigh..... I'd watch it just to see how ridiculous it could be. Nothing worse can come after, right?

Xemnas89

http://flashtvnews.com/the-flash-season-2-blu-ray-dvd-box-art-release-date-extras/25349

Looks like the season 2 bluray/dvd release is coming on september 6th for anyone who's interested.

3 hours of Bonus Content including:
Behind-the-scenes visual effects featurettes for almost every episode!
Star Crossed Hawks featurette
Star Crossed Hawks: The Hunt for Vandal Savage featurette
The Many Faces of Zoom featurette
Chasing Flash – The Journey of Kevin Smith featurette
The Flash: 2015 Comic-Con Panel
The Flash: 2015 PaleyFest
Deleted Scenes
Gag Reel

Joni

Team Oliver has all the winners.

Sephzilla

I think you'd have to flop Diggle and Kara in those teams, though. I don't see Kara siding against Barry nor Diggle against Oliv--OH MY GOD WHY AM I SERIOUSLY THINKING ABOUT THIS

Joni

I think you'd have to flop Diggle and Kara in those teams, though. I don't see Kara siding against Barry nor Diggle against Oliv--OH MY GOD WHY AM I SERIOUSLY THINKING ABOUT THIS

Every woman immediatelly fell in love with Oliver. This included Iris who is destined to be with Barry. Kara stands no chance. Superman also always falls in love with Batman instead of Wonder Woman.

Joni

If Supergirl and Flash are fully integrated now, what happens if they ever actually pay off that Crisis easter egg? ._.

She leaves Arrow, Atom, Flash, Hawkgirl stuck in a fight with the Reverse Flash.
Which means Hawkgirl was staring us right in the face for over a year.

http://flashtvnews.com/the-flash-season-2-blu-ray-dvd-box-art-release-date-extras/25349

Looks like the season 2 bluray/dvd release is coming on september 6th for anyone who's interested.

3 hours of Bonus Content including:
Behind-the-scenes visual effects featurettes for almost every episode!
Star Crossed Hawks featurette
Star Crossed Hawks: The Hunt for Vandal Savage featurette
The Many Faces of Zoom featurette
Chasing Flash – The Journey of Kevin Smith featurette
The Flash: 2015 Comic-Con Panel
The Flash: 2015 PaleyFest
Deleted Scenes
Gag Reel

Even the DVD set is getting bogged down by the shitty crossover bullshit. Without having watched one episode, I'm still confused when people say Merlyn collecting the ashes hasn't lead anywhere so far. I thought that was the whole starting point of LoT.

Anyway, I can't wait for the Zoom featurette.

Joni

Even the DVD set is getting bogged down by the shitty crossover bullshit. Without having watched one episode, I'm still confused when people say Merlyn collecting the ashes hasn't lead anywhere so far. I thought that was the whole starting point of LoT.

Anyway, I can't wait for the Zoom featurette.

It is nice that they are including the Arrow episode here, so you have a complete story.

The Flash S3 |OT| The First Two Were A Mistake, They're Nothing But Flash
The Flash S3 |OT| Blinded By Pseudo-Science
The Flash S3 |OT| Flash-lite

Luigi87

100% chance the four episode crossover has an Olicity focus

You know it's true

I am convinced there will be at least an ep of Supergirl where Felicity visits and then somehow for the episode's duration gets all of Kara's powers and has to fill in for her as Supergirl.

psychotron

The Flash S3 |OT| The Past is Barry'd

The Flash S3 |OT| Barry The Past

The Flash S3 |OT| Back to the Wells

The Flash S3 |OT| The Flash S1 Version 2

The Flash S3 |OT| Don't tell mom, the Barrysitter's dead

The Flash S3 |OT| The Search for more mommy

Bonus:

The Flash S3 |OT| Felicity, because fuck it

The Flash S3 |OT| Flashicity

Status
Not open for further replies.