• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S2 |OT2| Jays of Future Past - Tuesdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
More like:
The Flash S3 |OT| Live Fast, Die Dumb

Ooooh, you're on a roll. I like that one too.

The Flash S3 |OT| Live Fast, Die Dumb. Bad Barrys Undo It Well

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
This is going to be the most insulting topic title for a liked show ever.

It isn't a DC TV OT unless the grievances with the past season are laid bare for this season.

Grizzlyjin

It would explain why iZombie OT is so little used.

Gonna be a lot of Johnny and Judy Come Latelys with that one, I bet. Hopefully Season 2 gets added to Netflix in the US before the Season 3 premiere. And not just a day before like Flash and Arrow, months before so people can catch up and then watch live.

Maybe that OT title can have something about Liv's family lol

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls

ZeroX03

Banned
The honor goes to the top poster of the topic.
I have no problem admitting this, Zero will still be a junior member.

I'll be unjuniored by then.

Assuming I don't get juniored again... with less Arrowverse posting that might be a possibility.

GulAtiCa

IGN gave season 2 a heathy 8.6

I would have given it a 7.8: Too much speedforce.

I prob would have given it a 7 max. Enjoyable, but step down from last year and kinda repeat of last year. Not to mention a lot of the early to mid episodes weren't as enjoyable (compared to last year). I think I'd prob given it a 9 or so for the 1st season.

Joni

If they are going to do Flashpoint then wouldn't that also change shit in the other shows?

They might show the alternative lives for the other heroes, but I think it is more likely they would show that on The Flash and I certainly wouldn't expect anything permanent. I don't even expect a permanent change for The Flash. People don't like retcons and reboots.

Did I miss a line of dialogue that explained what happened to Pied Piper after Barry messed with the timeline? Or did I just blackout out an entire episode where all that was fixed?

Volimar

Shouldn't the OT title be something that gets interested persons to want to read the thread? Maybe negativity about the characters isn't the best way to do that? Just a thought.

Corpekata

Banned
It's the third season of a TV show, which means most of the possible readers / contributors are already on board, so worrying about a subtitle putting anyone off seems silly.

Kyoufu

Anyone else feel like Cisco's vibes ruin character returns and surprise conflicts? Say for instance Reverse Flash returns again, Cisco would just vibe it and that element of surprise would be taken away from Barry's character meeting Eobard.

Or when Cisco vibed Zoom's identity. Surely they could have came up with a better way to reveal his identity to the Barry character, no?

Basically, Cisco's vibes in my opinion are OP and should not give away character reveals.

Volimar

Anyone else feel like Cisco's vibes ruin character returns and surprise conflicts? Say for instance Reverse Flash returns again, Cisco would just vibe it and that element of surprise would be taken away from Barry's character meeting Eobard.

Or when Cisco vibed Zoom's identity. Surely they could have came up with a better way to reveal his identity to the Barry character, no?

Basically, Cisco's vibes in my opinion are OP and should not give away character reveals.

He usually has to touch something to vibe about it. We haven't seen the end of surprise appearances. I'm more interested in when we can see him get a handle on his more fighting related powers.

Sephzilla

Cisco's powers did get a little OP near the end of season 2. He's basically being used as a deus ex machina to a certain degree

Grizzlyjin

Cisco's powers did get a little OP near the end of season 2. He's basically being used as a deus ex machina to a certain degree

Took the words right out of my mouth. His character serves the exact same function as before but instead of coming up with some ridiculous scientific method of tracking a villain, he can just "vibe" it now. I don't really mind it too much if they use it sparingly. It sorta ices Caitlin out since she usually helped with the science mumbo jumbo of finding the villain too.

KillySG10

Neo Member
After Willa Holland talking about how the film side of DC forced Suicide Squad out of Arrow, i'm suddenly worried that they might use this apparent Flashpoint storyline to force Barry Allen out of Flash...

I mean you could argue that the show needs Barry Allen, but they have Wally there and DC isn't well known for making sound decisions lately are they...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom