• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Golf Club |OT| Golf Sim Bliss

ElNino

Just wanting to double-check, there isn't any kind of a tutorial, is there? When I first started it up it just put me in the main menu and that was it.
As far as I can recall, there is no tutorial. I guess that's another reason why the game didn't review as well as it should have, but again... for those who just want a good golf sim, it is a breath of fresh air.

Can I "fast forward time" whilst the ball is in motion?

This was my favourite feature in Links 2004 (a game I played seriously until they took it offline in 2010) as I could rattle through a round in double time.

Looking to buy this on PS4.

So I popped down to CEX to buy this regardless.

Will have to wait until tonight to play as the right stick doesn't work over Remote Play from with my Mac!

Sigh.

ElNino

Can I "fast forward time" whilst the ball is in motion?

This was my favourite feature in Links 2004 (a game I played seriously until they took it offline in 2010) as I could rattle through a round in double time.

Looking to buy this on PS4.
I don't recall being able to skip ahead while the shot is in motion, but there could be on option for it. I know exactly what you mean about the Links speed, and while you can't play quite as quick in TGC it still has a very similar feel to Links.

I don't recall being able to skip ahead while the shot is in motion, but there could be on option for it. I know exactly what you mean about the Links speed, and while you can't play quite as quick in TGC it still has a very similar feel to Links.
You can't skip, devs confirmed it. Their response:

HBStudios said:
No, you cannot speed up time. Just sit back, relax and enjoy the round. :)

That's not so bad an outlook on life, I think.

Top Bottom