• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Order: 1886 Gets New Direct-Feed Screenshots From Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dajanksta

Banned
Hope it gets good reviews and I'll def pick it up. From the looks of these threads I'm not sure I trust half the Gaf people in here to rate it lol. Unwarranted hate is everywhere.

benzy

The way he turns after taking that first shot does look kinda strange though, like he's on a string on something. Not a big deal though. The shell casings in the air are awesome.

Reminds me of this.

giphy.gif

I think we should tone down the sarcastic posts a bit. This thread has been less about the game and more about making fun of people hating the game in the last few pages.

On a different note right now I'm worried if I'll get the game in time. Almost everything halt during Chinese New Year in Malaysia, so I'm not sure I'll get the game on time seeing as CNY falls on the 18th and 19th of Feb. :(

I'm concerned because these 'developers' are cheats.
I mean what's the point in having cinematic widescreen if your just moving back to front all the time. They don't even render everything. You can see they're cheating by not showing full frontal character graphics. We all know more polygons are in the face and sac. they should have made this game left to right like mario or metroid. I may consider buying a ps4 (although it probably is sony's equivalent to a sega cd) if this comes out on plus.
What have I just read!?

Metfanant

I mean what's the point in having cinematic widescreen if your just moving back to front all the time. They don't even render everything. You can see they're cheating by not showing full frontal character graphics. We all know more polygons are in the face and sac. they should have made this game left to right like mario or metroid. I may consider buying a ps4 (although it probably is sony's equivalent to a sega cd) if this comes out on plus.

Maybe I'm over tired...but I can't tell if this is real or not, so you win the Internet's for today...

Krakn3Dfx

And the hits keeps coming.

You're joking, right?

People really need to tone down the sarcastic trolling in this thread.

It was funny at first, but its annoying now. Especially since its gotten so bad that we can't tell the difference anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7ZXOtDKQXI

this is the shit I can not stand.

I mean honestly, you can do this with any video game. so fucking stupid, just another person jumping on the hate train.
I stopped watching after the "beat it in 5 hours" comment and complaining about DLC and why should I have to pay more than full price for extra content. This is like the last game people should be moaning over paid DLC for.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I stopped watching after the "beat it in 5 hours" comment and complaining about DLC and why should I have to pay more than full price for extra content. This is like the last game people should be moaning over paid DLC for.

I don't even think there's going to be any DLC unless they decide to put the preorder skins up sometime down the line. RaD hasn't said a word about it.

Funny enough his comment about being able to platinum it in a day makes me even more excited, lol. I love platinums but hate grinding for them! Day 0!

I thought the OST was only available if you preordered via PSN. :O
I don't know which OST will be included in that theme, but the Knight Dynamic Theme which can be purchased on store does have the Knight's Theme song :D

And I wonder which theme we will get by redeeming the code from interactive site. Will that be a completely new theme or the airship theme? :D

I don't even think there's going to be any DLC unless they decide to put the preorder skins up sometime down the line. RaD hasn't said a word about it.
Which is why people need to check their facts before they upload a video on the internet and looking like a fool and losing any credibility they might of had as a reliable source of information. Lol.

Funny enough his comment about being able to platinum it in a day makes me even more excited, lol. I love platinums but hate grinding for them! Day 0!
Same here.

benzy

I think RAD will keep quiet about many things post launch. It seems we'll at least get some post-launch features added if Shinobi is right, he's been highly hinting at a photomode in the works.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=147837188&postcount=273
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=147837644&postcount=280

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom