• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The two greatest toys from childhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone remeber

Monster in My Pocket?

image.jpg

31 a Monster? A bet thats where Wes Craven got the idea for Ghostface hmmm

I still have over 20 of these in a box somewhere. Every once in a while I humour the idea of going through them and trying to complete the collection, but then I'm like, "no, you're over 30 years old now. Be responsible. That's money that could be spent on lego."

Metalmarc

I still have over 20 of these in a box somewhere. Every once in a while I humour the idea of going through them and trying to complete the collection, but then I'm like, "no, you're over 30 years old now. Be responsible. That's money that could be spent on lego."

Haha thats awesome though, did you know i just read on wiki they tried re-releasing them a few times, as recent as 2006 (i wish i'd known i would've bought some 10'years ago heh, though they were properly designed and coloured, i dunno i think i prefer the bright full one coloured old ones)

Jmille99

Best thread. Can't believe how much of these I forgot about. Some I'll add:

Stretch Armstrong:

stretch-armstrong-stretch.jpg

Krang's Body

giantkrang.jpg

Brainball:

200px-Nick%26Nerf1995Brainball.jpg

WWF Toys:

33721_2_9c84a5.jpg

Ecto-1:

Ecto-1.jpg

Tiberius

Tech toys are far better now but for figures and véhicules got the impression that the 80's were the best ! (gi joe, mask etc...)

gaugebozo

Oh my God, I had a friend who had the car toy, and all I did when I went to his house was play with it. Does this exist on e-bay?

norm9

Y'all had some rich parents. I had the yellow Voltron, only. Transformed him into the leg and pretended I had all the other lions.

Eta- I compensated by buying my nephew and niece all the toys I always wanted. Don't do that.

Matty77

tumblr_lxe1j2enJg1qb3mmfo1_1280.jpg

gijoe-defiant.jpg

Take that L later generations
never had the spaceship, only the aircraft carrier. In fact before seeing your post I was going to make a new post saying one of the things I love about GAF is that other people had it. IRL neither me or my brother have ever met anyone else who had it, and the only ones who did not have it but played with it were our friends with ours.

RrPWYqX.jpg

gVUy7GN.jpg

and this...

wDlZCQ4.jpg

this too...

HJtkXPj.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

I had this
This thread is amazing!

f08nZF.jpg
(And the ship)
Everytime I see this carpet I get nostalgia.

85560e948ad51a1961726021e8aea930.jpg
lIDp0J.gif

Too much friggin' nostalgia.
I remember wanting this soooo fucking bad when I was a kid. Could never find it.

Also had these:

Alongisde a PS1, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom