• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

There's a guy and a girl fucking outside my business right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Uh....welp that's enough internet for me tonight.

image.php

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Her arms are way too skinny for her stomach to be that big. I think she might already be pregnant. This is so fucked up.

[Temporal anomaly detected]
... error
... error
[FEED ONLINE]
[CONNECTION ENABLED]

For those of you from the past, I give this message from the future... I must be brief, as this connection is unstable....
9FrClEb.png

The thread will devolve into a serious debate over child endangerment with some really weird arguments being made. This will go on for a few pages and get quite heated. This is where timelines diverge. Either OP will update and return the thread to its subject, or a mod will close the thread like five pages in.

Also, as an aside, in order to stop the incoming alien invasion, you must--....

[CONNECTION TERMINATED]

-MD-

Are you guys crazy? This woman should be arrested. Fucking some guy while holding a baby. Yeah, great parenting.

So it seems I am the only one who cares about the baby. You guys think this is normal behavior?

Call child protective services. Now.

How can you laugh at this. They are holding a baby while fucking. Shit man.

Not calling the police or child protective services should be ban-worthy.

Today, I am disappointed in a lot of GAFfers. This shit isn't funny at all. Grow up.

This is the funniest thing about the thread tbh.

... error
... error
[FEED ONLINE]
[CONNECTION ENABLED]

For those of you from the past, I give this message from the future... I must be brief, as this connection is unstable....
9FrClEb.png

The thread will devolve into a serious debate over child endangerment with some really weird arguments being made. This will go on for a few pages and get quite heated. This is where timelines diverge. Either OP will update and return the thread to its subject, or a mod will close the thread like five pages in.

[CONNECTION TERMINATED]

Yasssssssss

akira28

I honestly don't see what this has to do with child endangerment.

It's really quite possible that being placed in 40+ foster homes for the rest of its young adult life might be a worse option. particularly since we don't know the whole story, but with foster care it's pretty much guaranteed to suck.

TheOGB

Banned
And she's sucking his dick. And riding him doggystyle.

And they have no idea the camera is watching them. WHAT THE FUCK LOL

By the way they are holding the baby while they are fucking.
0lQTXRn.gif

god why

VPVYjRD.gif

what is going on tonight gaf

To be honest as weird and fucked up as this is I don't know why people are talking about child services and shit

Some people screw in the same room as newborns, it happens. The only reason this is even being discussed is because they did it in public. The baby does not appear to be in danger, or at least in any more danger than any number of activities parents perform while holding their kid

Perhaps they were just out somewhere with child and stopped for a quickie.

I don't know what the cops could do aside from a ticket for lewd conduct or something

It's unbelievably strange but I don't see a heinous crime committed

F!ReW!Re

What in the hell. That poor baby. Are you going to call the cops op or did they take off after they saw you?

You did get the part where those are shots from a camera system that OP's looking at right?
He's not physically hanging from a roof at a weird angle (like fucking spiderman) to take night shots with his phone....

Wait a minute; Peter Parker is a perv: CONFIRMED!

Wynnebeck

Banned
... error
... error
[FEED ONLINE]
[CONNECTION ENABLED]

9FrClEb.png

[CONNECTION TERMINATED]

LOL Seeing shaki's response just makes this all the funnier.

To be honest as weird and fucked up as this is I don't know why people are talking about child services and shit

Some people screw in the same room as newborns, it happens. The only reason this is even being discussed is because they did it in public. The baby does not appear to be in danger, or at least in any more danger than any number of activities parents perform while holding their kid

I don't know what the cops could do aside from a ticket for lewd conduct or something

I think the problem is that the OP said that the couple were holding the baby while they were having sex. All that shaking isn't good for a baby, although I guess it depends on how much they move while fucking.

213372bu

Banned
You did get the part where those are shots from a camera system that OP's looking at right?
He's not physically hanging from a roof at a weird angle (like fucking spiderman) to take night shots with his phone....

OP said they took off after getting the attention of a neighboring business.

MikeDown

Banned
... error
... error
[FEED ONLINE]
[CONNECTION ENABLED]

http://i.imgur.com/9FrClEb.png[/IMG

[CONNECTION TERMINATED][/QUOTE] give the baby back to the alien overlords?!?!?!?

shaki123

Are people forgetting that they were fucking while holding the baby? OP literally said that. Seriously, you must be completely wacko to think of doing something like that. I am a parent by the way.

I think the problem is that the OP said that the couple were holding the baby while they were having sex. All that shaking isn't good for a baby.

To be fair, it's possible to minimize motion when necessary. unfortunately think we need more detailed video analysis to come to a proper conclusion

Perhaps OP can describe the intensity of the act

It's unbelievably strange but I don't see a heinous crime committed

It's one thing to have sex while a baby is in the crib in the same room.

It's quite another to take a baby to a dirty back alley, hold it while you are fucking, and possibly lay it on the dirty ground.

aly

Geez, that poor baby. These people are in no way responsible and I would honestly call the cops if I were you.

qcf x2

Some ppl think anything that involves having sex is okay/funny and deserves a high five. If you have to wonder whether this is bad or not, idk what to say.

Wag

There were two different guys in the space of 30mins, plus it's taking place in a back alley. The woman is holding her infant child during sex. Use your heads people, this is definitely a prostitute.

I only hope the OP did the right thing and called the cops so the baby could get the care it deserves.

There were two different guys in the space of 30mins, plus it's taking place in a back alley. The woman is holding her infant child during sex. Use your heads people, this is definitely a prostitute.

I only hope the OP did the right thing and called the cops so the baby could get the care it deserves.

There was only one guy

There wasn't a second guy, that was another poster who said that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom