• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

There's going to be an Uncharted 4 PS4 Slim Budle, $300, 15/9

Ōkami

28921216843_ace6007d0e_z.jpg

We are also extremely proud to announce that we are partnering with our friends at Naughty Dog to launch an exciting bundle featuring the new slim PS4, Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End, and a DualShock 4 — an incredible value at our new price of $299.99/$379.99 CAD. This bundle will be available starting September 15 at all major retailers.

Neat.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016...id=773914364801724416&adbpl=tw&adbpr=10671602

Hope it comes to Europe. That's very tempting.

Was going to buy a Pro, but the slim will probably be good enough after seeing the press conference and this is just a good deal overall.

cheesekao

Am I right in assuming that there will not be a standalone 300 dollar 500GB PS4 Slim SKU? It'd be pretty dumb to have it if it costs the exact same as a bundle.

platocplx

Great deal here. So they pretty much are selling the console itself for 249 technically. Having a game bundle like that is smart add more value.

Kill3r7

Nice bundle but you might as well wait until BF to see what other deals come about. Although, personally if I were in the market for a new PS4 I would splurge and get the PS4Pro.

Boke1879

Ok. Now I see why the Slim wasn't up for preorder yesterday.

I can only imagine how low these bundles will be for Black Friday

data

That's good to hear! Though that makes the decision between a slim now or getting a Pro later far more difficult... Especially since I have the Last Guardian preordered and I want my wife to play it as soon as possible...

You're not going to get 50$ if you sell the U4 copy. You could sell it for 30$ at most, the game has even been on sale for 30$ before.

Top Bottom