• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

There's going to be an Uncharted 4 PS4 Slim Budle, $300, 15/9

Elios83

This + all the deals on the current PS4 units will make September a big month for them.

Pro bundles would be more interesting. A 399 pro bundled with a game that has a "pro mode" would be cool.

Don't expect games bundled with the Pro before BF.

JP

Different games for Europe, you get a Watchdogs 1 & 2 bundle or a Modern Warfare & Infinite Warfare bundle.

Grab big hitting triple-A games in the newest PS4 bundles - PlayStation Blog

28917093243_2b66f1eff0_b.jpg

EDIT:
No price listed yet but with the slim being £259.99 a bundle price of £299.99 is pretty damn good value for people.

farisr

Amazon.ca lists the Pro as "PlayStation 4 Pro - 1TB - Bundle Edition " as though maybe they've gotten an indication something will be bundled in, but whatever it is hasn't been finalized yet.

Regardless, while I have the Pro preordered from Best Buy, if there is no bundle announced for it, I'll just wait a couple of weeks until Black Friday deals pop up, to decide whether to open it or not. If there are black friday bundles, I'll try to get one of those, and return the non-bundled one (30 day return period).

Strakt

Should I get a ps4 slim or pro? im mainly getting it for FFXV (I dont have a 4k tv/monitor).

This will be my first PS4

Ōkami

You can be sure that a COD bundle will be released in the Americas.

Maybe they don't want to announce it just yet, maybe it's Pro only.

smurfx

get some go again
so i'm guessing the black friday bundle will have uncharted 4 and another game. i hope somebody tosses in street fighter 5 in there at some point.

Loudninja

Should I get a ps4 slim or pro? im mainly getting it for FFXV (I dont have a 4k tv/monitor).

Even without a 4k tv you still get benefits
Q: What benefits does PS4 Pro provide when played on a non-4K HDTV?
PS4 Pro offers benefits even if you play on a HDTV that isn’t 4K. Depending on how the developer chooses to use the increased processing power, games with PS4 Pro support are able to render higher or more consistent framerates, increased environmental and character model detail, improved overall visual quality, and other related visual enhancements. For a look at how games are using the power of PS4 Pro, watch some of the first game footage on our YouTube page.

Additionally, PS4 games that render below native 1080p (maximum quality for HD TVs) on the standard PS4 can be elevated to render at full native 1080p on an HDTV.

I mean its up to you if $100 difference is ok with you go for it.

How much do you care about 1080p baseline for FFXV?

What about image quality in general in games?

Can you afford the Pro price point?

Those are probably the big factors you should consider.

Just saw the Europe bundles, it's a shame that there isn't an Uncharted bundle.

The Call of Duty one is very tempting, people can hate all they want, it's still a lot of value.

etta

my hard graphic balls
Holy shit I just realised Uncharted 4 won't get a 60fps patch on the Pro, right? Just HDR and 4K scaling?
Oh man so many people thought it would be 60fps on the Neo, what a bummer.

That Infinite Warfare + MW Remastered bundle is a really strong bundle, and all the nicer thanks to the 1TB hard drive. Whoever buys in on that for the first time would be getting a really good deal.

As for the UC4 bundle that's also a really good deal too - great if you're upgrading from the PS3 and may have played through UC 1-3.

Nice to see them coming out swinging - this holiday season is going to be really interesting to watch as events unfold.

On that note, any idea who (if anyone) has the marketing rights for Mafia 3?

Unknown?

I bet you this bundle will be their major Black Friday bundle for $249. Maybe even a few weeks in December again. Mass market pricing with the highest rated game of the year. Great bundle.

$299 with a game seems pretty good to me.I assume this is the go to Holiday bundle?

With a couple store bundles as well....

Fat4all

Banned
I think that The Nathan Drake Collection Bundle showed box but they included codes in some regions instead of the box. But i could be wrong.

Usually when they show a boxed version in promotional art (or on the box), it's a boxed version. That's the trend for the current PS4 bundles at least.

Top Bottom