• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

There's going to be an Uncharted 4 PS4 Slim Budle, $300, 15/9

Somebody give me the skinny on the difference between PS4 OG and the slim.

I'm sure the slim is more cost effective for Sony to make, and I'm wondering if the OG is actually a better quality product.

What do you think? I can get the OG PS4 Uncharted bundle + extra controller on Amazon right now for the same price as this slim bundle. Convince me the slim is the better buy.

I'm sure the slim is more cost effective for Sony to make, and I'm wondering if the OG is actually a better quality product.

What do you think? I can get the OG PS4 Uncharted bundle + extra controller on Amazon right now for the same price as this slim bundle. Convince me the slim is the better buy.

I believe the Slim lacks the optical port. That's actually a huge deal breaker for me as my current PS4 uses optical audio. At least the Pro has it?

Right?

Audioboxer

If you don't need optical it will be cooler and quieter. Worth it as OG PS4s can be noisy.

There's also a Persona 5 bundle. for Japan only right now.

81k9JP6WtiL._SL1500_.jpg

I don't keep boxes anymore from game systems, but man I would never throw this away. Looks so good.

SpacLock

Yes! This is what I've been waiting for!

Was waiting for the Neo until the reveal...

Going to pick this bad boy up.

Bamboo

Oh man, i hope there will be another EU bundle. Then I might bite - but neither watchdogs nor CoD interest me at all.

Hip Hop

Woh, hold up. This amazon listing for the new slim bundle also has an extra controller!

This might be the one to buy unless you want the optical port or the fancy LE design.

Nah, it's just really one controller.

Although you might be able to convince customer service with that weird wording lol

Nah, it's just really one controller.

Although you might be able to convince customer service with that weird wording lol

You sure? There OG PS4 has the same wording, an I was led to believe it was an extra controller. Is it just the one that's in the system? If you click it, there are other options, like + 3 months of psn.. So if you picked that one, would you not get the controller too?

I'm so confused.

Okay, I think I see what you mean. Lame. Another poster made a thread about this + extra controller. Seems like that may be false.

Bummer. Almost jumped on the deal, but need a liittlle more convincing I think.

Top Bottom