• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Thurrott: MS to announce a new standard Xbox controller and maybe Xbox Elite at E3

Status
Not open for further replies.

singhr1

Sams just retweeted it in his series of hype tweets regarding this news

Could be either way?

Eh, whatever, I don't want to argue about a freaking application of a gif lol.

I doubt Xbox would be causing chaos, considering this tweet:

https://twitter.com/thurrott/status/735454669670121473

OHpd5Q7.png

Soitshappening.gif?

Somethingishappening ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Did they say they had new informations (leak / teaser), or is it speculation ?

I think Brad mentioned a couple of times that he had info on new hardware.

But he also said before (and complained a lot about the misreporting of his previous story/podcast) that new hardware doesn't necessarily mean an upgraded console.

singhr1

What is dead may never die.

It was in a persistent vegetative state that basically just got its life support pulled and now we wait as it fades into oblivion.

We were prodding it with a stick for the past two years to see if it would wake up but alas it didn't

leeh

I'm both excited for what the news is, and wishing it hadn't leaked. I love things being new when revealed at E3
I feel like, if they say that there's definitely a new console coming but don't announce anything about it, that's my optimum result of this situation.

Although, I know that won't happen.

SOR5

I feel like, if they say that there's definitely a new console coming but don't announce anything about it, that's my optimum result of this situation.

Although, I know that won't happen.

Guess we'll find out within the hour

Zedox

Ha, my tweet was quoted. Anyways, I was tweeting to BGamer90 and I still think that the next Xbox will be called "Xbox 4" for the 4th generation and it will be numbered from here on out. Not the slim version but the next big one.

SOR5

Ha, my tweet was quoted. Anyways, I was tweeting to BGamer90 and I still think that the next Xbox will be called "Xbox 4" for the 4th generation and it will be numbered from here on out. Not the slim version but the next big one.

That seems pretty logical, I think theyll go for 'Two' just for consistency if that happened

But then again 7, 8, 8.1, 10
And then again 1, 360, One

H3xum

I have been silently hoping for this potential big leak pre-E3 since I will be in the middle of the ocean during the conference. Excellent.

singhr1

They actually are changing Cortana's name to BB aka Black Box after everyone loved his performance in #HuntTheTruth

And MS didn't want to be associated with (Halo 5 spoiler)
an evil AI overlord. It's not 2003 anymore (when that would have been applicable)

GHG

Gold Member
Wait... They are announcing something in half an hour?

Is there an event happening? If not I doubt it will be anything big.

SOR5

Black Box... EA Black Box... EA Black Box made most wanted (2005)

Most Wanted (2005) confirmed for bc?!

So it's either an italian house music act, a boxed copy of Black, or an EA Black Box project

I think this is good enough info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom