• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division for PC "If enough interest"; Ubi asks for petition signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

DieH@rd

Banned

i0UYVdW94cX3E.gif

Why officially announce a PC release at launch anymore? Hold back the announcement and spark a petition with a little "if enough interest" comment and let PC gamers do some extra PR for you. Announce it later like your actually listening to your customers.

epmode

Why officially announce a PC release at launch anymore? Hold back the announcement and spark a petition with a little "if enough interest" comment and let PC gamers do some extra PR for you. Announce it later like your actually listening to your customers.

And it gives Ubisoft an excuse for delaying the PC release of a multiplatform title, as usual. Score!

Linkyn

Why even bother? In the last few years, every single PC port of a Ubisoft game I've played compared poorly to say the least. They should only bring their franchises to the PC if they are ready to commit actual ressources and efforts to that version. Asking people to sign a petition is definitely not a very good sign for a quality port.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Well, I'm glad I signed. People better buy this on PC because we all know it will sell pretty well on consoles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom