• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultra Street Fighter 4 hits PS4 on May 26th, $24.99: PS3 Stick Support Confirmed!

Windforce

Oh man, the hype is killing me. Not only I need to wait the store update, there's also this 14gb download. Will be a while before I can actually play. :(

The End

Any word yet on the quality of the port? I'd assume any sort of embargo is "up", but most places aren't super hyped on reviewing it for the fourth time.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
『Inaba Resident』;165213930 said:
It does. The only problem is the potential issue of input lag.
??

MKX works fine with a Qanba Q4 and USFIV PS4 uses the same drivers so everything should be cool.

Recall

Any word yet on the quality of the port? I'd assume any sort of embargo is "up", but most places aren't super hyped on reviewing it for the fourth time.

I don't think we will see any reviews or thoughts on it until It's out. We might get a Giant Bomb quick look but I can't see many places giving it too much attention.

Hasney

I found this and it looks like there is some lag on the TE2 right now:

http://www.teyah.net/sticklag/overview.html

PS4%20Arcade%20stick%20lag%20results%2001252015.png

Just ordered a USF4 one, but I've got until June 19th to change my mind if some PS3 sticks come in better.

Spuck-uk

Banned
『Inaba Resident』;165215463 said:
Really?
I have a Qanba Q4 and I have noticeable input lag when I use it with MKX. I've seen others report the same.

I have the same stick and only get lag on the character select screen, which is a known issue

HardRojo

Yeah, it works natively, but that doesn't mean no lag. That was the Guilty Gear TE 2.

For instance, here is the PS3 list being used on a PS3:

PS3%20Arcade%20stick%20lag%20results%2001252015.png
Wow is there really that much input lag between different controllers? That's crazy. I've been rocking a TE Round 2 for about 4 years now.

alstein

There is, and even my executionally-challenged self can feel hard the difference between a Qanba and a TE2. (my Qanba gave out)

Hasney

Really?
I have a Qanba Q4 and I have noticeable input lag when I use it with MKX. I've seen others report the same.

I have the same stick and only get lag on the character select screen, which is a known issue

I've read that the Q4's have different PCBs and the earlier one in the Black is best, so it may be inconsistent between different users.

I've read that the Q4's have different PCBs and the earlier one in the Black is best, so it may be inconsistent between different users.

That's the one I have. I really hope that the issues I had in MKX were just on NRS's side of things (I've read that NRS apparently modified the driver) and not an overall issue with Labzero's driver :/

Hasney

Bah!

I remember this. They really wanted All Stars to be a competitive tournament fighter. They even had a pad version similar to Street Fighter.

Yeah, before I saw that Amazon France had the USF4 sticks, I saw one of these new for under £50 on eBay and the pad version for £30. It was fairly tempting.

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
How are trophies handled with the PS4 release? Gotta earn everything from scratch?

Baleoce

『Inaba Resident』;165213930 said:
It does. The only problem is the potential issue of input lag.

aah kk cheers, i'll look into it. doubt i'll get it if there's a lag issue, unless they plan to fix it.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Really?

I lucked out then ? :0
Based Qanba Q4RAF

Top Bottom