• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultra Street Fighter 4 hits PS4 on May 26th, $24.99: PS3 Stick Support Confirmed!

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
The site does not "go live" with new stuff typically for another 2-3 hours when they post a blog entry with the contetnt update. Nothing out of the ordinary here.

Yup. Some of the people here are going to drive themselves crazy constantly-checking. The game may be up in a few minutes...or it may not be up until after 5:00 PM EST. Relax and go play USF4 on PC, PS3, or 360 if you need a fix right now.

Windforce

So this will be my first street fighter game to own. Who are the best characters to start out with? I was thinking Guile but I want others input.

Ryu is a pretty damn solid character. Very good to start with because his normals are not weird like some of the cast.

Coda

Yup. Some of the people here are going to drive themselves crazy constantly-checking. The game may be up in a few minutes...or it may not be up until 5:00 PM EST.

I'm at that point but I'm gonna stop and grab a late lunch. It better be up when I get back home.

fist-shake-gif.265578

Onemic

So this will be my first street fighter game to own. Who are the best characters to start out with? I was thinking Guile but I want others input.

If you like Guile, go with Guile. It's better to pick a character you actually have the drive to learn, than picking a character simply because, 'you should'.

Guile is a really good beginner character anyway, so you can't really go wrong with that choice.

The site does not "go live" with new stuff typically for another 2-3 hours when they post a blog entry with the contetnt update. Nothing out of the ordinary here.

Nope. New content starts going live around now every week. Look at the store and see there is already a bunch of new content for the 26th. They start doing stuff piece by piece around 2-3pm EST. Last week's sales are already dropped they need to put up new banners for the new sales and content.

I check the store around this time weekly and always see new content going up now.

Badlands and Evil Dead Digital Bundle are already up. They are both May 26th. They just went up in the last hour.

vg260

Nope. New content starts going live around now every week. Look at the store and see there is already a bunch of new content for the 26th. They start doing stuff piece by piece around 2-3pm EST. Last week's sales are already dropped they need to put up new banners for the new sales and content.

Yeah, it may go up little by little. but no guarantee anything specific will be up until they post the blog at which point everything typically is.

Codiox

i thought since last year september (destiny) every PS4 game (at least the Triple A ones) must have preload???

so why does this not have preload???

BokehKing

Banned
No matter what they do to guile, he will always be my main
(even if they make him mid or bottom tier , I will remember good old days)

Slixshot

Banned
No Sony, I don't want to preorder the tamriel edition, nor do I want Badland GOTY edition, NOR DO I WANT DBX + GT BUNDLE!! I want Street Fighter.

New Banner up called Playstation Plus Specials.

Ends June 1st.

The Order and Bloodborne look like they are going to be on sale.

Same with Xenoverse.

Still no SF.

Onemic

What about Deejay or Dan? You're not recommending them cause they're not viable? Is this a joke?

What? This isnt even about recommendations anymore dude. Why is everyone so passive aggressive in this thread lol.

For a new player, they can pick whoever they damn well please.

Toki767

New Banner up called Playstation Plus Specials.

Ends June 1st.

The Order and Bloodborne look like they are going to be on sale.

Same with Xenoverse.

Still no SF.

I saw the Xenoverse bundle already up. it's still like $53 though for the game with one DLC pack. Don't expect much from this sale.

I saw the Xenoverse bundle already up. it's still like $53 though for the game with one DLC pack. Don't expect much from this sale.

I think some new DLC was released today.

There might be a deal without the DLC.

Edit: that bundle is $44.99 CND with a PS+ discount for Xenoverse Edit: Bah. It's the PS3 version.

Toki767

I think some new DLC was released today.

There might be a deal without the DLC.

Edit: that bundle is $44.99 CND with a PS+ discount for Xenoverse Edit: Bah. It's the PS3 version.

Yeah. Even The Order is only 20% off. This sale is not going to be good lol

Edit: Yeah, that PS+ deal looks like shit.

The Order is $69.99 MSRP in Canada.

With PS+ it's $55.99.

There is a UBI sale too.

Street Fighter is an afterthought.

airjoca

Watching a stream right now. Have this huge impression there's something off with the footstep/landing sounds. They seem to loud. Is it just me?

Toki767

Well the PS+ sale page is up. Strangely, Dark Souls 2 is showing up at $38 for me. I don't think that's supposed to be that low though.

Still no sign of this game though. Maybe they forgot.

def sim

Well the PS+ sale page is up. Strangely, Dark Souls 2 is showing up at $38 for me. I don't think that's supposed to be that low though.

Still no sign of this game though. Maybe they forgot.

Dark Souls 2 is discounted from a base price of $47. Maybe a price error.

Top Bottom