• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultra Street Fighter IV on PS4 is much, much better now. Bless.

JAYSIMPLE

Banned
Right so who is to blame here? Who made the deal with the porting company? Is it Sony or capcom? I know it's capcom in but I want to know did they over see ot or did they trust Sony with it?

Well, there it is:

oRvQAeo.png

https://twitter.com/EvilMrWizard/status/603414873976872961

Lolol

Imm0rt4l

Now I don't mean to come across as an apologist for this version. But that is challenge mode, no one cares about that. It's easy for any of us to have overlooked that in our short time with the game. Maybe I'm mistaken and this bug is more widespread

Dunkley

Now I don't mean to come across as an apologist for this version. But that is challenge mode, no one cares about that. It's easy for any of us to have overlooked that in our short time with the game. Maybe I'm mistaken and this bug is more widespread

Seems to be a rendering bug more than anything related to the Challenge Mode logic, but that is just a guess.

Recall

I go to sleep and the game is broken, wake up and now we have a defence force saying it's fine regardless of all the videos showing otherwise.

The internet is a strange place.

Csr

This just shows that there are tons of bugs all over the place, it is not about this particular glitch.

jett

D-Member
Some publishers and developers just have no shame, because this is a complete embarrassment for everyone involved.

def sim

Worth it. Replace all sounds with Howler Monkeys too and we got a good game.

I like those, as well. On the list it goes.

Pros

- sonic boom potentially cooler
- dudley is a dinosaur or a car wreck

Cons

- everything else

that's two against one

Good thing I thought today was Monday because of the holiday yesterday or else I would have bought it first thing.

I still kind of want to buy it and see how many things I can break and how bad it can be.... for science.

jett

D-Member
Seriously, how does this make it to release? How?

This is class action suit stuff unless Sony reimburses every single purchase.

Alright, I really want to play Street Fighter and this is the only console I can get it on; as someone who's not amazing at SF, how noticeable are these issues going to be? Most of these are just rare occurrences, right?

mbpm1

Honestly if you're really new to SF or fighting games it's technically not unplayable. You'd be short changing yourself for no reason though, just wait for a patch, patience is a virtue.

Alright, I really want to play Street Fighter and this is the only console I can get it on; as someone who's not amazing at SF, how noticeable are these issues going to be? Most of these are just rare occurrences, right?

Only thing really noticeable is the menu lag. Haven't had any glitches show up in an hour of play besides the names disappearing. Would probably have a different opinion if I still played the game competitively in offline environments.

Freshmaker

I am Korean.

You don't have a PC? Has rock bottom requirements to run it really.

Danneee

Ask yourself if you really want to encourage shitty ports like these.

I was super iffy after reading this thread, but after an hour of play through arcade and a match online, I didn't encounter any glitches, and aside from minor lagging at the menus it was super smooth and I had a lot of fun.

Top Bottom