• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Unannounced Platinum Game Coming to E3 (IGN)

HYDE

Banned
Barfhand...fucking ugly graphics aesthetic artstyle music with horrible level design and cheesy Suda levels of retarded one liners. Beat the game twice and don't miss it at all...It has a great combat engine for a slow 3rd person tanky shooter like Resident Evil (where its ideas belong).

I can't stand old school beat em ups or fighting games anymore, they're boring and redundant.

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
or Godhand...those are Clover/Platinums worst games imo. I own multiples of every title of theirs besides those three terrible titles.

HYDE
Banned
(Today, 07:22 AM)

jk

I wonder what will happen. Please MGR2 with MGR1 remake included. After Bayonetta 1+2 in a small little package..

Hopeford

Guys, what if Konami now just uses Platinum Games to continue the Metal Gear series?

Old Snake rides down a volcano on his wheelchair. RULES OF NATUREEEE

...I'd actually legitimately love that. Metal Gear is a series that I think is at its best when it desperately tries to take itself seriously but continues to go more and more over the top, which is why Platinum is perfect for it. I love cheesy stuff.

Ezalc

Ive probably beaten the game one more time than you.

So you beat it twice? That's great, it's still an amazing game. And from the ones you listed, stands next to the two Bayos and first Viewtiful Joe in terms of how good it is. Ninja Gaiden and W101 non-withstanding as I've yet to play that.

HYDE

Banned
Fucking stoked if its Vanquish 2 or Ninja Raiden 2...anything else consider my hype deflated.

Done arguing about a genre that is tired out for me, glad you guys still like 'em though.

Regiruler

Bayo 3 jokes aside, could it be possible this is a dlc expansion to Bayo 2? Nintendo has been trigger happy with DLC lately, but I don't know if that would count as a new game reveal, even if there is substantial new story content.

You mean suicide squid ip

this could work!

end of the day the only thing i want is another franchise exclusive to a platform that upsets people so i can ensure my ongoing lifeforce for another century

it does not matter now

PG games have low sales but look we have +20 pages of people losing their shit and we have no clue what it is

I am not buying an Xbox that I can say for sure

so PS4 or WiiU pls everyone else can feed your life-force

KingV

There's not very many developers that can get me excited to know that they are even developing a game, but Platinum is one of them. Even Korra was pretty fun.

I'm thinking that Scalebound could be the first massive hit for them, as it will have the budget and marketing muscle that it needs to get people to try it.

I'm really hoping for Bayo 3. Best game series ever...

lupin23rd

Last year when I sold some games to a guy on Craigslist we chatted and he told me Platinum is working on Metal Gear again, saying he knew someone who worked there. Putting my $ on Rising 2 but willing to be surprised.

Jessmo111

Banned
1. Does Nintendo own part Of Bayonetta?
2. Can a part 3 be made without Nintendo?
3. If its bayo 3 can I touch my self at night?

Drago

1. Does Nintendo own part Of Bayonetta?
2. Can a part 3 be made without Nintendo?
3. If its bayo 3 can I touch my self at night?

1. Nintendo published Bayonetta 2 so I think they partially own the rights to that game, but they don't have any ownership of the IP. That's all Sega.
2. Yes, if another publisher was willing to fund it.
3. No.

Sega wouldn't fund any of there bombas, so E3 they are announcing that Platinum Games is making Sonic Boom 2

I think will just be another low budget game like w101 or korra, scalebound seemed to be there big game.

popyea

Sega wouldn't fund any of there bombas, so E3 they are announcing that Platinum Games is making Sonic Boom 2

I think will just be another low budget game like w101 or korra, scalebound seemed to be there big game.

W101 was their highest budgeted game.

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
E3 already saved.

I'm not going to try guessing what it'll be for I know one thing : It'll be glorious.

Hope it's a new Kenji Saito game though, dude put out a hell of a directorial debut with MGR.

Top Bottom