• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy stars Chloe

Revven

Is there going to be a physical release? Do you get this with the season pass?

They've confirmed physical release. You get this if you bought either the Triple Pack bundle or the Explorer's Pack bundle (the newer bundle since the Triple Pack is gone).

Lime

Sam or Sully would have me written this off entirely. So happy that it's a bigger release and that it stars Chloe and Nadine <3

Sam or Sully would have me written this off entirely. So happy that it's a bigger release and that it stars Chloe and Nadine <3
Sully could always drop in for a little bit, considering he has history with both characters.

Do we know if this takes place before or after UC4? I'm assuming beforehand for some reason.

.Anema

Longer than Left Behind and shorter than Uncharted 4? So it's between 30 minutes and 15 hours? LOL. Maybe it will be around 5 hours.

jbttwin

I hope this leads them to giving Chloe her own standalone game in the future. So excited for this.

Edit: I see this is is in fact a standalone. Woooooo

I'd totally be down with this becoming the foundation for future Uncharted games. Chloe could star, with Cutter, Nadine, Sam, and Sully as supporting characters.

I think they should have shown this DLC before, like at TGA, Playstation Meeting, GamesCon or even E3. TLOU Part II had more impact than this and stole the thunder for this excellent sequel. Looking forward to see more from The Lost Legacy.

Did they announce any date?

THIS SOUNDS PERFECT!

EXTj0Vr.jpg

The Lamp

Wait this is a standalone game? Not just a DLC?

Does that mean there's still possible Sam and Sully DLC or is this what the story DLC for U4 turned out to be?

ZeroX03

Banned
I have the season pass or whatever it's called so I'm good for this. Guess I can delete Uncharted 4 now if it's standalone.

Trailer didn't exactly inspire confidence though. 7 minutes of walking simulator and 1 minute of action? That was what was lame about Uncharted 4. Hope Chloe isn't play acting meek for any more of that game, that wasn't cool either. The end was much more in character.

C

Contica

Unconfirmed Member
I really don't understand what looked amazing about this to so many people. I thought it was a boring opening to the keynote, and felt it was just a walking simulator before the very end.

I mean, gameplay had nothing to it whatsoever. Interesting setting and characters, but show me something I'd actually want to play.

This just made me lose interest before I even knew what it was. First impressions, and all that.

ItIsOkBro

Cutter and Chloe seemed pretty tight in UC3, more so that Drake and Cutter, I think hif someone showing up it's Cutter.

Graphics look better than Uncharted 4.

That is what I noticed too better skin shader and more cloth physics etc.. Maybe that is why it is a standalone add-on (like Infamous First Light) because it doesn't share the same exact engine code from Uncharted 4 because it was a little updated. It doesn't surprise me after seeing the big upgrade Naughty Dog could do with The Last Of Us Part II

Harmen

Awesome, and longer than Left Behind too, which probably means it will be at least 3 hours of new UC SP goodness. And I absolutely love that they picked Chloe as the main for this. And I think Nadine was a great antagonist in UC4, so this is good news.

Memento

xYboWCJ.gif

Best animations I have ever seen. How is this freaking possible? The melee looks already satisfying just by looking at it. Jesus Christ.

Also, I would be perfectly okay with them continuing the franchise with stand alone pieces like this, starring new characters in each of them. How awesome would that be?

Top Bottom