• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming Vita Games (~200+ Upcoming games in ENGLISH) || 2017 Edition ||

Aksys the MVP:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2017...o-xanadu-coming-to-ps4-and-ps-vita-this-year/

They've picked up Tokyo Xanadu ex+ too, but are still bringing the vanilla game to Vita in the west. With a limited edition no less.

Also the Vita version is releasing first (summer vs. fall for ex+)

I am happy, but hope they do a better job with the packaging then with the Shiren the Wanderer Limited Edition. Ordered it 4 times and all 4 it came crushed and damaged. Those thin outer boxes are not good if you don't fill the entire inside with something hard.

Really want a copy of it but got tired of sending it back.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
I am happy, but hope they do a better job with the packaging then with the Shiren the Wanderer Limited Edition. Ordered it 4 times and all 4 it came crushed and damaged. Those thin outer boxes are not good if you don't fill the entire inside with something hard.

Really want a copy of it but got tired of sending it back.

They didn't send it in a box?
Mine came in with no damage.

tumblr_n1zi5rWB2V1r7b6cio1_500.gif

Do they have a Frozen game for Vita? I remember that Snowball game they had on 3DS...
Disney Infinity is on Vita, right? Or is it that Marvel game.... ?!

Powwa

Man, last page made me think that we were still in 2012, can't we get along as Vita and Nintendo fans?

I'm really excited for Tokyo Xanadu but I'm kind of worried now about Net High, are we ever going to get it? There were English trophies for it right?

Cornbread78

No word, but it wouldn't come from Aksys anyway, it'd be XSEED that handled that.

Saying that, Dotemu are porting Ys Origin to PS4/Vita so you never know if they'll pick up any older Falcom games too.

Thanks. There have been those whispers, but I'm not expecting anything out of it, lol.

Nobody has claimed the Ys Origin OT yet for next month.... I just did the one for Atelier, but it only got a few posts, lol. Vita needs love in all areas, lol.

Disney Infinity is on Vita, right? Or is it that Marvel game.... ?!

Gotta be Marvel, lol.

RK128

C'mon Digimon; come to Vita in NA Baby!

Personally cannot wait for corrected-corrected-corrections honestly. That will be FUN!

.....Being real here, I'm not reporting on this game coming to Vita or not if they continue to have unclear messaging. Tired of covering Next Order personally.

Cornbread78

Personally cannot wait for corrected-corrected-corrections honestly. That will be FUN!
.....Being real here, I'm not reporting on this game coming to Vita or not if they continue to have unclear messaging. Tired of covering Next Order personally.

Hmm, I think I heard this story before......

I can just cross my fingers and hope.

jzbluz

Maybe we will get it if the PS4 version doesn't do well. Personally, I lost interest in Next Order so I don't care anymore.

RK128

I don't know what's going on anymore.

This is honestly worse then Type-0's announcement. That was a clear goof and they fixed it shortly. This? Consistently making mistakes left and right with marketing the game.

I'm hopeful the game is a success for them and PS4 owners enjoy it but I stopped caring about this after the first series of corrected-corrections and the report of the English translation (even if it's in Engerlish) being inside the Chinese version of the game.

Just hope they are clear if the game is coming to Vita/PS4/whatever when it finally releases.

Saphirax

This is honestly worse then Type-0's announcement. That was a clear goof and they fixed it shortly. This? Consistently making mistakes left and right with marketing the game.

I'm hopeful the game is a success for them and PS4 owners enjoy it but I stopped caring about this after the first series of corrected-corrections and the report of the English translation (even if it's in Engerlish) being inside the Chinese version of the game.

Just hope they are clear if the game is coming to Vita/PS4/whatever when it finally releases.

January 27th:

We are proud to announce that Digimon World: Next Order is now out on X1!

redcrayon

Minor correction. It's winter 2017 for Europe.
Nope, summer 2017 on Vita, winter on PS4.

Action RPG Tokyo Xanadu gets PS4 and PS Vita European release in 2017

PS Vita version due summer, with enhanced EX+ version out for PS4 in winter
Gather ’round RPG aficionados! Aksys Games and Nihon Falcom are proud to announce Tokyo Xanadu for the PS Vita and Tokyo Xanadu EX+ for PS4!

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/201...ets-ps4-and-ps-vita-european-release-in-2017/

Maybe, just maybe they decided to localize it and surprise us on January 27th!

I would love to believe that but they've done a fantastic job of trying to make us think that the Vita version is rubbish and why would you want this ugly piece of shit and look at all this neat stuff we've added to the PS4 version why's it not on Vita? I DON'T KNOW

etc.

I'll believe it when I see it.

P.S. They don't even need to localize it for Vita because English subs already exist in the Asian release, rofl.

yaffi

I still have no idea why people want this ugly, awfully running game that is Digimon Next Order on PSVita.

And there it is.

"Surprise!" said no-one.

The best thing they could do at this point is just release the patch that allows Chinese version to have the English subs that are already in the game, maybe months down the line once PS4 version has sold what it's gonna sell.

But they won't.

Anyone 'in the know' here know anything about a possible NA 5th anniversary sale? I got some PSN credit I'd love to burn on some Vita games.

Pata

The Spanish Badland Games twitter account has seemingly confirmed the existence of physical Vita versions of Axiom Verge and Velocity.

User asks Badland Games (question in Spanish first and translation below):
¿Qué estais tramando con el Velocity para Vita? ¿Estais también detrás del Axiom Verge? Si es así, notición.
What are you up to with Velocity for Vita? Are you behind Axiom Verge too? If so, big news.

To what the Spanish Badland Games twitter account responds with (answer in Spanish first and translation below):
A lo primero, mañana lo sabrás :) Y a lo segundo, en principio sí :)
About the first thing, tomorrow you will know :) About the second thing, in theory yes :)

Here's the conversation.

Zampano

Has anyone heard anything about 13 Sentinels Aegis Rim? On a Vanillaware kick at the moment so the idea of them doing mechs is very exciting.

Top Bottom