• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming Vita Games (OVER ~350 games with screens inside!) || 2015 Edition ||

Vitacat

Wowzers. That is amazing. I'm an old Vita fan who recently got heavily into 3DS.

I love both of these handhelds, but am surprised Vita is getting so many more games than 3ds. Or so it seems from that list. I thought 3ds sold more systems than Vita.

But anyway, go Vita!

Redhood

Woah awesome work Fady! Love the thread.

Getting these games this year apart from new localizations that may be announced.

Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines
Resident Evil: Revelations 2
Abe's Oddworld: New n'
Persona 4: Dancing all night
Hell divers
deception IV+; localization announcement
Bastion
Grim Fandango
Banner Saga
Steins Gate
Tokyo Ghostlight
OP:pW3

Man looking at this really makes me want to grab a Vita right now. I used to have the original model but it was stolen along with my 32gb memory card and Tearaway. ;(

Right now I'm waiting on a solid deal on the new model though, just enough so I can justify importing a 64gb card with it - I'm planning on going like 90% digital with the vita.

Over 350 visual novels and two-bit indie games more like lolz, enjoy your dead handheld system wieners!

Fady K continues to do the Lord's work

Tizoc

Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax looks interesting. Is there a chance of it being localized?

Very slim chance due to licensing, as it wouldn't surprise me if different companies hold the publishing rights to each series that appears in the game.

Moobabe

Fady you're my hero. Two things - how crushed were you when we lost to Spurs? Also add me on PSN - moobabe.

As for the list, well, I thought I'd be safe with a 64gb card:

Broken Age (Maybe)
Shovel Knight
Banner Sage (Maybe)
Darkest Dungeon
STFU
Severed
Bastion (Depending if there's any additional content)
Wild Season (If it turns out to be a half decent Harvest Moon clone)
Moon Hunters (Maybe)
Zodiac (Maybe)
Steamworld Heist
The Sun & Moon (Because you should all support the developer because he's a genuis)
Salt & Sanctuary

That's not even half way through post one...

What a year it's going to be for this little machine

redcrayon

Great work Fady! My favourite GAF thread now works great after a new year clean-up, with more room at the start for glorious games!

My list of stuff I'm interested in is approaching 40 games now, can't wait.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
What happened to that Poltergeist game? It was supposed to come out a couple months ago but never did andI don't see it in your list unless I missed it.

Great work as usual Fady K!

It's been a while since I played on my Vita, I need to get Freedom Wars, Sentan Kagura, SAO, Tokiden and Tales of Hearts. It's still baffles me that people say the Vita only has ports and multiplat.

Also looking forward to Steins;Gate and Oreshika the most next year.

And on the 8th day, God came down one more time.

Man was like "Dude, I thought you were done"

to which God said "Almost..."

He then opened his hand to reveal the Vita.

"Witness that which is life itself" he commands, as he places the Vita in the hands of Man.

"Holy shit" Man exclaimed.

"I know right" replied God.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
And on the 8th day, God came down one more time.

Man was like "Dude, I thought you were done"

to which God said "Almost..."

He then opened his hand to reveal the Vita.

"Witness that which is life itself" he commands, as he places the Vita in the hands of Man.

"Holy shit" Man exclaimed.

"I know right" replied God.
All those who rejected Vita are going to hell, right?

FDC1

Come on Fady, how in the hell did you forget this soon-to-be classic:

Macnair

Wow that's a LONG list, I still haven't played games from 2014 and this year's list is bigger (I think).

Too many games, so little time to play. My 12 hour shift is killing me...

thelastword

Banned
So many games, why don't the Japanese love the vita more, it would seem that so many games there are rpgs and typically the type of games they like.

bobohoro

Great job Fady!

Can't even begin to make a list with titles I want to play, it's ridiculous. Everytime I think of getting a PS4 I remember that I don't even have time to get everything for my Vita.

Well, I'll be taking it one step at a time. Next stop will be Ayshea+ and possibly Brandish, if it really releases in EU in the near future.

Maid

Banned
Just want to note that Ciel noSurge Offline image is actually from Ar noSurge.

Also, why didn't I know that a new Saki game got announced for the Vita? Now I can let my PSP rest in peace forever.

Thank to this thread that I found out even I followed the Vita scene closely, I still missed some titles here and there.

Bricky

ikVHMlu.gif

Fantastic work OP, especially adding all the screenshots. Scrolled through the entire list to bring myself up-to-date on what Vita games I need to buy this year. Hyped for Steins;Gate!

maouvin

Asskicking thread once again, Fady. Cheers!

edit: you should bold this part:

On this post, you will find all the newly released games as well as upcoming games in English. On the second post you will find Japanese-only games (thus far, will be updated when confirmed for an English release). Finally, on the third section, you will find older games that came out in the last few months/year(s) in case you missed any.

18-Volt

Amazing list. Vita again will be my most played console this year - by far. Stuff I'm looking for:

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth
Corpse Party Blood Drive
Danganronpa Another Episode
God Eater 2 Burst Rage ( come on Namco)
Tales of Innocence R (pls Namco)
The Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel part 1
Phantasy Star Nova (#buildingthelist)
Luminous Arc Infinity (come on XSEED, I need some SRPG action on my vita!)
IA/VT
Stranger of the Sword City
Senran Kagura Estival Versus
J-Stars Victory Plus
SaGa 2015
Untitled From software/Kadokawa SRPG

Damn. So many good looking games. Ports I wasn't aware of (Papers Please?!) and long awaited follow-ups (Hotline 2 and OlliOlli 2!). Vita just got a Phoenix Down, can't wait to play some of these.

Excellent, awareness raising OP.

Bumhead

Banned
Amazing work Fady.

What a great year for Vita. I didn't know VVVVV is coming to Vita, that's just a particularly sweet cheery on top.

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
Really impressive OP.

You even imgur each pic to make sure they would be available. The amount of work you must have put into this to compile this is extraordinary.

It's very much appreciated.

Thanks OP!

Totally buying:
-Alien Shooter
-Steins; Gate
-Hotline Miami 2
-Starbound

Localization wishes:
Danganronpa Another Episode
Corpse Party: Blood Drive

I'd also like to add this: Exogenesis-Perils Of Rebirth

It will be released for the Vita, but there is no release date.

BibiMaghoo

Didn't know Space Hulk was coming to Vita, day 1.

Also you missed Tales From Borderlands from OP, which is also coming to Vita.

Unless I'm blind, but the OP is huge lol

Hastati

What an awesome thread. I really need to spend more time with my Vita...

Really wish Kiseki was getting licensed, haven't jumped into that series yet and the upcoming remake sounds awesome.

Well, i found about 8 games I'm interested in. One or two exclusives. About four i will be buying on PS4 and I'm sure I'll skip a couple. Not a terrible list but nothing exclusive to get excited about for me.

vall03

So what are the chances that someone will pick up Shiren the Wanderer 5 Plus? It's the game I want most on this very long list.

Also, hoping that Koei Tecmo will release Ciel no Surge Offline, if not, I'm fine with Escha&Logy Plus and Ar nosurge Plus.

Top Bottom