• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warner Bros making an announcement for two popular brands (Seemingly Lego Star Wars)

What will be announced tomorrow?

Results are only viewable after voting.

BiggNife

If they're making a batman v superman game I feel like they would've announced it earlier than three months before the film's release.

I'm betting Injustice 2 and Arkham Origins 2.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
If it's Marvel vs. DC by NRS, they can keep it.

Likely, it's MK and Injustice together. Seems about that time.

Eggbok

Chamber of Secrets and Prisoner of Azkaban will be on PS4 as PS2 Classics.
More possible than some of these other posts.

Nokterian

Expect terrible season pass and terrible if pc port. This is still a no buy.

warn-a-brotha.jpg

Considering how they aren't making a Dimensions 2 for a while (they said they will continue supporting Dimensions for a good few years with downloadable updates), I could see that too.

In that case, could see Level Packs announced for Minecraft and something else joining the game.

In addition, the packs already announced are almost done releasing. If they are going to expand beyond that, they need to announce it soon.

My guess is Lego Harry Potter being added.

Wil348

My serious guess is Lego Justice League. I'm reading it as one announcement for two brands, Lego is a huge brand and so is DC. That, and there was a two year gap between Batman 2 (2012) and 3 (2014), so another one this fall would make sense.

jelly

It would be surprising if Rocksteady had a game ready to go this year.

Maybe another Studio has made one.

Bit tired of Arkham games though so hope it's something quite different.

Lego something...

Gleethor

What possible reason would warner have to combine MK and DC again? All it does is limit both brands and piss off both fanbases.

Would love to see a new Harry Potter game. Especially with Fantastic Beast hype train staring up. A wizard going around the world hunting beast in the wizard world similar to Monster Hunter.

RK128

My serious guess is Lego Justice League. I'm reading it as one announcement for two brands, Lego is a huge brand and so is DC. That, and there was a two year gap between Batman 2 (2012) and 3 (2014), so another one this fall would make sense.

I could see this happen too. They could cover all the major DC Cinematic Universe stuff with Lego (Dark Knight and Dark Knight Rises, Man of Steel, Batman V Superman, Suicide Squad, Level for Wonder Woman) like how Lego Avengers covers the MCU films.

Batman v Superman game? LEGO Batman v Superman game? Batman v Superman DLC for LEGO Dimensions? Or maybe...

E1a5gE0.png

Just kiddin', can't wait to see what's behind it!

I doubt (just a little) that it's concerning something with LEGO, I mean it's possible but it wouldn't be "massive" for the video game press and the gamers but we know that sometimes the PR guys love hyperboles so...

RK128

Suicide squad game by rocksteady would be cool.
Edit: Two brand combination, nvm.

Its odd, as WB Montreal is rumored to be making that, but its also rumored they are working on a Superman game......

Maybe they are making both projects and grew a lot over the past few years to make that work.

est1992

Didn't know that......

I could see the Lego Project be part of the press release while the WB Montreal Superman game be the GameInformer cover.

I could see this too. If Superman is truly making his comeback, and this announcement is as massive as they're making it seem, expect Superman to be on the GI Cover alongside some sort of cinematic trailer. Basically the same thing they did with Arkham Knight. It worked extremely well.

Have rocksteady started working (pre-production) on their next project or still on the AK scene? There was this last BTS video where they hinted at their future work (Batman Beyond rumors). Either way it's not them on this one.

RK128

I could see this too. If Superman is truly making his comeback, and this announcement is as massive as they're making it seem, expect Superman to be on the GI Cover alongside some sort of cinematic trailer. Basically the same thing they did with Arkham Knight. It worked extremely well.

Or even Arkham Asylum. I vividly remember getting an issue of GameInformer in the mail with a gritty looking Batman on the cover and thinking "What is this?!" and reading though it got me hyped :).

RK128

Heh - the last time WB hyped up MK that much didn't go so well

Love how Bamco fits into that picture XD!

WB: We have the biggest fighting game on the market hitting mobile!
Capcom: AHAH!!!!!! Good one :')
Bamco: Um.....we all make great fighters :D? Anyone :l? Meh.

I am really excited for this. My guess is definitely DC. It's either WB Montreal's project or an Injustice 2. I don't know what the other brand could be though.

Top Bottom