• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warner Bros making an announcement for two popular brands (Seemingly Lego Star Wars)

What will be announced tomorrow?

Results are only viewable after voting.

AHA-Lambda

So sounds like this is a GI cover reveal?

I guess I'll upgrade my expectations from Lego

Has a Lego game ever been a GI cover?

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
So sounds like this is a GI cover reveal?

I guess I'll upgrade my expectations from Lego

Has a Lego game ever been a GI cover?

cov_238_l.jpg

vulva

Love how Bamco fits into that picture XD!

WB: We have the biggest fighting game on the market hitting mobile!
Capcom: AHAH!!!!!! Good one :')
Bamco: Um.....we all make great fighters :D? Anyone :l? Meh.

pretty sure Tekken's sold more units overall than MK or SF tbh

Fbh

They are announcing a season pass for Batman V Superman.

Depending on pre orders they might also make the core game

RK128

Maybe not then.

Lego x Justice League?

Considering it could be a way to push all the movies they have coming out already (Nolan Batman Films, Man of Steel) and upcoming (Batman v Superman, Suicide Squad, Wonder Woman) in addition to pushing some TV shows (Arrow, Flash, Supergirl, ect). I'm expecting that or Lego Minecraft if we are getting a Lego announcement.

Eggbok

Yep. They're not going to pass up the Episode VII hype.

Lego Worlds has been in Early Access on Steam for a while :)

If they made a Lego Star Wars VII I would hope it was the entire Clone Wars series + Rebels.
Fuck adding VII right now lol.

DC vs Marvel would be hype, but I think it's justice league.

Montreal is working on something & Suicide Squad + Nolan North said he has a 10 year investment at WBE.

I think it's too early for Injustice 2.

Zubz

Banned
My guess is that it's just a Batman vs. Superman tie-in as an Arkham series spin-off. I'd start frothing over a Marvel Vs. DC ala the MvC games, though!

You know, I could shoot this down.....but we got Lego Marvel Avengers this year despite WB owning the DC Comics branding. I could see a similar situation happening with Star Wars too.

Could be cool but I dont see that happening until rogue one is out at least so they have more new material to work with.

Some Nobody

I'm okay with it being a Lego game. It'd be great if it were a BvS-focused game. Just please, please don't be a Lego BvS game.

Though if the two brands are Batman and Superman, you might as well just make a Justice League game.
Please make a Justice League game.

Injustice would only be one entertainment brand, right? DC

So I imagine it's either going to be a Lego game (Lego + DC), or an Arkhamverse World's Finest game (Batman + Superman)

The later would be cool. WB would get to ride the BvS hype without needing to be tied to the movie.

FoneBone

I could be way off-base, but I don't think they'd be referring to two DC properties (IE, Batman and Superman) as separate "entertainment brands". So LEGO it is.

I could be way off-base, but I don't think they'd be referring to two DC properties (IE, Batman and Superman) as separate "entertainment brands". So LEGO it is.
But we already had LEGO games with Batman and Superman. Another DC LEGO game doesn't really warrant a pre-announcement like this

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
I'd say it's a Mordor sequel and whatever the Arkham Origins team have been doing.

Top Bottom