• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch Dogs 2 - Hello World Teaser - World Premier on June 8th, 5PM

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Terrible teaser.

Also no need to hide him, Ubi.

We've seen this clown already months ago.

Rumor-Watch-Dogs-2-Protag-Leak-600x677.jpg

Kinyou

I still have no idea how this whole smartphone hacking is supposed to work. He's just randomly tapping it.

Person of Interest does an amazing job with a similar concept. Watch Dogs coud be an amazing take on that idea in game form if done right

Hixx

Even for a teaser trailer, that was remarkably pointless.

I'm looking forward to the reveal though, quite enjoyed Watch Dogs and hope they expand on the online stuff. Some really cool moments on the rare occasions it happened.

Mahonay

Banned
worst teaser ever.

Well that was pointless.

Even the teaser is boring.

lol what a waste of time. I am looking forward to it though.

Dumb teaser, but I have high hopes for the game

I'm sorry, but this trailer was very annoying to watch. I had to close out of it about 10 seconds in. The hand and finger movements didn't seem right at all.

That teaser was as dull as the first game. I stuck with it for a similar length of time too.

I know it's a teaser trailer, but that was incredibly boring.

That teaser is pretty fucking stupid.

What is this dumb shit.

Terrible teaser.

I didn't like that Teaser at all.
Even for a teaser trailer, that was remarkably pointless.
Not even Crossing can defend this teaser.

Good job Ubi teaser team. Nailed it.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
What a garbage trailer. If this is the best Ubisoft is got then the best I have for them is a WD2 boycott.

est1992

Hyped for this.

Sidenote - I thought the Hello World tag was funny, in my computer science class(not my major) last year that was our very first project. I imagine it would be the same for a lot of people lol.

Top Bottom