• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch Dogs 2 - Hello World Teaser - World Premier on June 8th, 5PM

Bishop89

no seriously, did e3 get pushed forward? is there a live conference going on right this second? I cant handle all of this goodness

*Now goes and watches the trailer*

CkR6xFpWgAAbmQG.jpg:large

This was in the source code for the website, I shit you not.

Akai__

This time I'll pay full attention. If there are no significant changes to this game, then it's no buy.

Good job Ubi teaser team. Nailed it.

People have way too much excitement these days. Not sure what people expect from a teaser, which only serves to announce that a reveal is comming in 2 days.

Mahonay

Banned
This time I'll pay full attention. If there are no significant changes to this game, then it's no buy.

People have way too much excitement these days. Not sure what people expect from a teaser, which only serves to announce that a reveal is comming in 2 days.
It's a teaser. No one is expecting gameplay. But that was shit.

We'll see it soon though I guess so it doesn't matter anyway.

Kinyou

Crazy thought - you can customize how your character looks like in every other open world game ever made from the last five years.

Like, come on people.
The only clothing options for Aiden Pierce were color swaps and worse looking coats

Nowise10

I still think Watch Dogs is one of the better games to come out this generation, really excited for a sequel, especially that i believe they know exactly what they're doing for the game now.

Portugeezer

Pointless teaser seeing as we know this game is coming already and this shows very little... but I guess it pretty much confirms the leaked character we saw.

Can't wait to see some gameplay.

Sojgat

Lame teaser, but I'm looking forward to the full reveal. Watch Dogs is still my favourite game of the generation so far.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Did none of these fucking companies want to save to blow their load at E3? Why reveal now??

You think anyone's gonna give a shit about Downgrade Dogs 2 with all the other games at E3?

The first game was one of the first current gen title to drop to $10 in a very short period of time.

Do we really need another one of these ? The premise is so good, and its always a letdown, as all Ubisoft games...I hope they went overboard this time around.

Wait do people run command shells on phone screens? How the hell would you read anything. How did the guy know where exactly the new window popped up and why did he have to move it? So many questions left unanswered, need the final trailer.

Nowise10

The teaser trailer honestly looks like its the main menu backdrop for the game without any of the games options and logo being shown.

Which I don't know why they would do that as a teaser.

Top Bottom