• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Werewolf |OT| Was it all just a Dream?

Ok, people I want to hear more from:

GreatLord Tiger: You've made one post today, almost entirely in response to questions about yourself. You've given no reads on other people, you haven't really participated in any other discussions, and there's so much wrong with what you did post that I'm not even sure where to begin picking it apart.

The same goes for MattyG too. You're still the lowest poster, and your read list is very much going for the obvious suspects. You backtracked on Xamtheking after a few other people pointed out that he likely isn't scum. Which just leaves batsnacks, whom you then didn't revote for.

Also:

Style: Hasn't been posting much, made a very vague, and slightly odd vote against Czartim too, especially calling him out on making accusations that he "has a hunch" are town.

Starsketch: Still hasn't made much in the way of solid contributions, despite at least posting a bit more, her posts have been fairly empty.

Lollipop Dave: Having stopped the baker fluff, he's barely posted, so I guess he wasn't wrong about it being good to seem active. Seeing as he disagreed with some of *Splinter's reads, I'd at least like to hear some reasoning on a few of them. Cabot and Swamped specifically, especially since I was planning on giving Cabot deputy, I'd like to know why you disagree on him being town.

Silence is golden

If you're a wolf.

VOTE: Fireblend

I've no really solid leads. Call this a hunch, but I feel like he's been cruising along. I gave Time a vote for that reason too, but then Time gave a solid post today so I won't be voting for Time.

Fireblend

Banned
VOTE: Fireblend

I've no really solid leads. Call this a hunch, but I feel like he's been cruising along. I gave Time a vote for that reason too, but then Time gave a solid post today so I won't be voting for Time.

I'm all up for sparking discussion, but at least maybe reference a post or anything other than a hunch so I can reply. Here's my reads from yesterday. What do you make of them?

Also, regarding my current vote: Boo Boo'n, I don't think you have replied to my request for your top town list yet. Pretty please?

And as an aside, I don't think we're completely without leads or in some super precarious position, enough of this pity party. Demoralizing town helps no one. It's only day 2, and even if it was because of RNG, being one wolf down after one day is great stuff. We're fine, some of you talk like we're in lylo.

Also I find it funny you guys are giving Xam shit for some obvious joke post when you're willing to give him a pass for discussing town roles :p come on.

Burbeting

Banned
Sorry I have been silent irl today, I had to write an portfolio to an university course, and knowing me I always leave everything till the last second. But hear I am, and ready to post.

First off, I have been quite happy on seeing Kingkitty step it up, and make lots of quite contributive posts, as my scum reads about him yesterday were there especially because of his blandness and non-existense. At least now I remember that he is in this game, which is already better. Almost all of his reads are kind of a “eh I dunno” in the long run, I wonder who is your top scum read at the moment?

---

What, his vote? He was clearly just poking me unless I missed something.

At least to me it looked quite aggressive, so it’s still odd you didn’t even mention it, while jumping on Cabot, me and Zipper. I do agree with Cabot that I doubt you had malicious intentions with the baker-stuff, but this ignoring is still pretty odd.

---
So the target of my vote, GreatLord Tiger, did make a long post yesterday completely devoted in explaining himself.

I still think it’s really odd how you bandwagon voted Ultron, yet didn’t do so for Darry because you didn’t want to bandwagon, and this post of yours did not really explain that behavior at all, or at least I couldn’t see it. For your two points on why you are not a scum, the point number 1 does not really mean anything to me. The situation was kinda hectic at that point, and I seriously doubt the scums talked minute by minute about who would vote for who, so I wouldn’t be surprised if two members of the scum voted at the same person at almost the same time.
For point 2, I can just say you didn’t think It would bring you heat at the moment when you posted it. It’s kind of a moot point to bring it up now, as nobody can completely predict the future impact of comments one makes. I could say you tried to give yourself town points by telling everyone you don’t bandwagon, while not getting at the heat of the moment (it was like few minutes before the end of the day, I think?), that the comment would look bad when compared to your Ultron vote.
And uh… I don’t understand your third point at all? If you were a scum, you would have known that Darryl at least wasn’t a scum, so there was a much bigger chance he was town than a neutral (how many neutrals can one game have?).
Finally, you claimed ordinary in your big post, something that an ordinary shouldn’t do at all. You shouldn’t claim absolutely anything, since if you are telling the truth, you would only give the scum team a smaller pool of players to pick the PR roles from, especially after the sleepwalkers did exactly that earlier. Only ones who would really want to claim ordinary, are scums. Town shouldn’t claim anything at all.
So yeah, I’m still keeping my vote on you.

---

I'm all up for sparking discussion, but at least maybe reference a post or anything other than a hunch so I can reply. Here's my reads from yesterday. What do you make of them?

Also, regarding my current vote: Boo Boo'n, I don't think you have replied to my request for your top town list yet. Pretty please?

And as an aside, I don't think we're completely without leads or in some super precarious position, enough of this pity party. Demoralizing town helps no one. It's only day 2, and even if it was because of RNG, being one wolf down after one day is great stuff. We're fine, some of you talk like we're in lylo.

Nope. No reference post. I think you are scum because of behavior that ISNT there. So I cant quote a post that doesn't exist.

As for your aside, I didn't say we were without leads. I said I (ME) had no leads.

FluxWaveZ

There's just one thing I'm really sure of right now, and it's that...

How do we want to handle the deputy issue too. Do we want to do a vote?
Crimson - regarding deputizing, just do whomever is at the top of your town list. Our if you're having trouble choosing, give us a short list of possible candidates and we can vote on them. At this early stage in the game i don't think it's worth the trouble of going through a full-fledged voting process.
Fair enough. I'll probably end up giving it to Cabot then, if there's no objections to that, although I'll wait until the last minute.

...I really don't like this. The chaos that was the end of Day 1 made that "deputizing the already dead guy" idea less feasible, but I want to destroy this deputizing stuff so bad. I have this immediate weariness of anyone who's involved with it since Drop's passing.

Fireblend

Banned
Nope. No reference post. I think you are scum because of behavior that ISNT there. So I cant quote a post that doesn't exist.

As for your aside, I didn't say we were without leads. I said I (ME) had no leads.
Anything/anyone in particular you feel like I've not spoken about?

And I didn't mean just you, seemed to me like people got down on the game for a sec because of today's silence.

Warxard

Banned

...I really don't like this. The chaos that was the end of Day 1 made that "deputizing the already dead guy" idea less feasible, but I want to destroy this deputizing stuff so bad. I have this immediate weariness of anyone who's involved with it since Drop's passing.

So you're suggesting that we leave the Sheriff/Deputy thing alone?

If it looks like there's going to be an obvious lynching target a while before the deadline, then I'm happy to go with the plan to get rid of it, but you've seen how risky trying that could turn out.

So you're suggesting that we leave the Sheriff/Deputy thing alone?

He's also not happy with me picking though, which I have to do, so it can't be left alone.

cabot

Look the double vote is good right now, if anyone uses it poorly or suspiciously to save someone else at the last minute for instance, it's going to put massive heat on them. You're desire to nerf it this early is useless to us.

Later stages of the game we should revisit and try to minimise it's power unless we have confirmed town roles through some investigative means.

FluxWaveZ

Look the double vote is good right now, if anyone uses it poorly or suspiciously to save someone else at the last minute for instance, it's going to put massive heat on them. You're desire to nerf it this early is useless to us.

With as many people as there is now with voting power, that's fair enough, but I don't know if it will be that easy for us to tell if someone is using it suspiciously or not. That momentum double vote Drop gave to Darryl on Day 1 could have almost been interpreted that way if we didn't already know he was Town, and there's a good chance the person that Crimson uses that power on in the future will be Town, too.

With as many people as there is now with voting power, that's fair enough, but I don't know if it will be that easy for us to tell if someone is using it suspiciously or not. That momentum double vote Drop gave to Darryl on Day 1 could have almost been interpreted that way if we didn't already know he was Town, and there's a good chance the person that Crimson uses that power on in the future will be Town, too.

I could simply not use it at all. I can regular vote too.

Anything/anyone in particular you feel like I've not spoken about?

And I didn't mean just you, seemed to me like people got down on the game for a sec because of today's silence.

It is purely a hunch. Sorry. I played with you in Election when you were town. I feel like you might be acting different. This is a weak vote, subject to change.

@ Who to Deputize: I'm ok with the Deputize whoever is going to die idea, but yeah after yesterday We've proven that can change in a split second. That said, CF does have a point in that he can just normal vote for now. Right now, he's not striking me as the kind of guy who would abuse the double vote.

cabot

Well drop was unique. If it happens again, we should be pressuring the sheriff at the time and then we determine if it was a credible use of it or no. They should recognise the repercussions of their actions. I'm putting trust in all sheriffs not to just whip out the double vote willy nilly.

Fireblend

Banned
I could simply not use it at all. I can regular vote too.
Eh, it's not like an extra vote is likely to matter today. Maybe the right approach would be to use it only to prevent a tie, which is why I think Drop used it day 1. Don't be intimidated into not using your PR :p

kingkitty

I'm a bit sidetracked today, so here it is a quicker version of a few reads.

Burb:
He came in as a replacement. At first glance, seems very helpful. Didn't like Baker man's fluff behavior in Day 1. Also seemed cool with Xam's death over Ultron. If Xam flips scum (honestly the amount of mistakes he's been making, I have a hard time thinking he is), then I would be less suspicious of him, probably. And vice versa. On Day 2 so far, Burb had some confusion with Xam here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=187580862&postcount=1373

Reminds me of the Cabot v Style convo. Just a little too peculiar for me to think they're both on the same side. You're free to disagree with my logic, but you can eat my shorts.

If Xam is scum, I'll probably push Burb into slight townie. If Burb is scum, I'd be pretty confident Xam is townie. I'll probably redo this read later, but I already typed it, so it's staying.

Zipped:
With his various mistakes, Xam has become a bit of an easy player to poke at. Especially if you're scum, and you know Xam is innocent. Poking at him makes you look like you really care about town. Zipped voted (and then unvoted) for Xam, with this argument.

This postulating on town roles is a terrible idea. Always think the worst on what roles the wolves may have AND never reveal anything about what the town may have. That's why splinter and I were going over whether the wolves have a scum switcher or scum watcher on their team (both are really powerful roles especially if they have both).

In fact I'm going to vote for you.

Vote: Xamtheking

But before Zipped talked a little bit about town roles

A doctor who is not overly cautious will die without helping anyone. You are implying that the wolves have a switcher of their own and are using that to bypass protections. Or a town switcher just so happened to pick the person the wolves target. One has been proven overpowered and the other is really unlikely. Or we have a doctor who decided that protecting the sheriff was too big a risk, or we have no doctor at all.

Am I really in the minority that the doctor should have potentially wasted his protections on a first day sheriff save and getting found out? That's a risk for everyone he protects, but once you start saying "doctor protect this person" or even implying that you open the doctor up for being found out.

The first sheriff was an ability magnet for the wolves.

To be fair, what Zipped is doing here is not as bad as what Xam may have proposed. But Zipped did spend a little bit talking about town roles, and a bit about Makai. It reminds me of the Eric Cartman theory. Go hard at someone else for a crime that you were committing yourself. Zipped in this case was being much more subtle.

He also discussed possible multiple factions, mafia roles, etc (which in those cases Zipped says is not a bad idea to talk about). And it isn't a bad idea to talk about these scenarios (I've done it myself), but it is admittedly an easy past time for scum to do. Scum always knows what their roles are, but they can willy nilly type up fantasy possibilities, and may score some easy townie points for looking active.

Honestly, he gives me an uncomfortable scum rumble. You're free to disagree with my rumble vibe, but I'll disagree with your disagreement.

kingkitty

Almost all of his reads are kind of a “eh I dunno” in the long run, I wonder who is your top scum read at the moment?

Cornbro the Great, which I already gave my vote for, as well as my reasoning. And perhaps Zipped as well. Right now I'm a little more confident in seeing Cornbro get the axe.

I'm a bit sidetracked today, so here it is a quicker version of a few reads.

Burb:
He came in as a replacement. At first glance, seems very helpful. Didn't like Baker man's fluff behavior in Day 1. Also seemed cool with Xam's death over Ultron. If Xam flips scum (honestly the amount of mistakes he's been making, I have a hard time thinking he is), then I would be less suspicious of him, probably. And vice versa. On Day 2 so far, Burb had some confusion with Xam here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=187580862&postcount=1373

Reminds me of the Cabot v Style convo. Just a little too peculiar for me to think they're both on the same side. You're free to disagree with my logic, but you can eat my shorts.

If Xam is scum, I'll probably push Burb into slight townie. If Burb is scum, I'd be pretty confident Xam is townie. I'll probably redo this read later, but I already typed it, so it's staying.

Zipped:
With his various mistakes, Xam has become a bit of an easy player to poke at. Especially if you're scum, and you know Xam is innocent. Poking at him makes you look like you really care about town. Zipped voted (and then unvoted) for Xam, with this argument.

But before Zipped talked a little bit about town roles

To be fair, what Zipped is doing here is not as bad as what Xam may have proposed. But Zipped did spend a little bit talking about town roles, and a bit about Makai. It reminds me of the Eric Cartman theory. Go hard at someone else for a crime that you were committing yourself. Zipped in this case was being much more subtle.

He also discussed possible multiple factions, mafia roles, etc (which in those cases Zipped says is not a bad idea to talk about). And it isn't a bad idea to talk about these scenarios (I've done it myself), but it is admittedly an easy past time for scum to do. Scum always knows what their roles are, but they can willy nilly type up fantasy possibilities, and may score some easy townie points for looking active.

Honestly, he gives me an uncomfortable scum rumble. You're free to disagree with my rumble vibe, but I'll disagree with your disagreement.

Well your right I was trying to defend a position on what I thought a "hypothetical" doctor would have. That's a lot different than say "we probably have Xxx and Xxx and they do this to find scum". Some sort of protection role is fairly common.

i mainly voted for Xam because the way he was acting felt very "not town friendly" to me. He has since cooled down on it and has acted more like a new player that was a little overzealous with day 2 than a true scum read.

kingkitty

Well your right I was trying to defend a position on what I thought a "hypothetical" doctor would have. That's a lot different than say "we probably have Xxx and Xxx and they do this to find scum". Some sort of protection role is fairly common.

i mainly voted for Xam because the way he was acting felt very "not town friendly" to me. He has since cooled down on it and has acted more like a new player that was a little overzealous with day 2 than a true scum read.

While my rumble vibe for you won't be erased for the time being, I do agree with your assessment that Xam has been acting more like a new player who keeps saying the wrong things. If Xam was scum, you would think the scum chat would give him a bit more guidance.

I've been thinking about high poster versus low posting habits.

It seems to me that we have a lot of typically high poster players kinda taking a back seat this game, could mean a lot of things (so I'm not really going to go into it). Just an observation...

While my rumble vibe for you won't be erased for the time being, I do agree with your assessment that Xam has been acting more like a new player who keeps saying the wrong things. If Xam was scum, you would think the scum chat would give him a bit more guidance.

Exactly, it's hard not to be a newbie for your first game if you don't have help. And it's Impossible to fake

So from what I gather people find me suspicious mostly for me hounding on Darryl all of D1? Fair enough, I suppose. However I really did enjoy Darryl's aggression in Werewolf 1.0, and was disappointed when it did not return. I decided I'd try my hand at being Darryl, and because he was acting so differently, I decided to hound him like he had hounded Flux in 1.0

It is also worth noting that I conceded on my argument after it was pointed out that "Darryl is usually aggressive" did not mean "Darryl is usually town leader" and instead meant "Darryl is usually rude."

I'm not really sure why town isn't bothering to talk today. I wouldn't even care if the discussion was about lynching me. At least fucking talk. Get people to vote, and explain their reasoning. Just look at what we potentially figured out from Terrabyte's posting habits on D1.

I've decided against voting Fireblend because at least he has spoken today. My vote will go on somebody who isn't talking, or who I feel hasn't contributed meaningfully.

Makai, I'm not sure why you tried to bring up the baker thing. Did you truly think that role was in the game? If you did, why on earth state it outright and make Dave an even larger night target? Frankly I don't think you AND Dave are scum. That would be a very risky gambit for seemingly little payoff. But if Dave is town and you are mafia, that means Dave just happened to RP a very panic inducing mafia role. But believing that is coincidental is difficult to do. I feel that perhaps it is more likely that you both are town, or that Dave is mafia (and chose to RP a role that would be hard for town to lynch) and you are town who fell for his shtick.

Swamped

Banned
I'm going to stick with my Timeaisis vote for now. Perhaps I'm being harsh on him, but I feel like his posts haven't been resoundingly Village, especially that 'top 3 scum' he had. His large post on analyzing voting patterns from D1 was very well put together, but it doesn't say much about his alignment. He didn't really make a conclusion after that post, I guess I was expecting a vote at the end of it.

CornBro unvoted pretty quickly after Time's mega post. Not sure what that means at this junction, but I shall keep it in mind.

Others I'd be willing to vote for today are Style and MattyG.

I'm going to stick with my Timeaisis vote for now. Perhaps I'm being harsh on him, but I feel like his posts haven't been resoundingly Village, especially that 'top 3 scum' he had. His large post on analyzing voting patterns from D1 was very well put together, but it doesn't say much about his alignment. He didn't really make a conclusion after that post, I guess I was expecting a vote at the end of it.

CornBro unvoted pretty quickly after Time's mega post. Not sure what that means at this junction, but I shall keep it in mind.

Others I'd be willing to vote for today are Style and MattyG.

I could get behind a style vote, mostly for the same reasons as yesterday.

MattyG

Banned
The same goes for MattyG too. You're still the lowest poster, and your read list is very much going for the obvious suspects. You backtracked on Xamtheking after a few other people pointed out that he likely isn't scum. Which just leaves batsnacks, whom you then didn't revote for.
My only reason for suspecting batsnacks was their day 1 behavior, and since I posted my read list they've kind of rectified any issues I had with them through various posts (mostly the post that convinced me Xam isn't scum).

As for me not posting much, I know you guys are probably annoyed with that and I'm starting to sound like a broken record, but this just started at a bad time. The last week has been super busy, which has made it difficult for me to keep up and therefore contribute. I feel terrible for being "that guy". I know I'm being a shitty player right now, and I'm hoping that this next week is less hectic.

Now that I'm pretty confident my two former prime suspects are town though, I'm going to have to go with

VOTE: GreatLord Tiger

It's been brought up multiple times, but their voting yesterday seemed a bit all over the place and strange. I'm not incredibly confident they're scum, but they're the one I'm most confident about at the moment.

As for people who are talking about voting for me, I'm going to bed right now so I may not be able to mount a defense before the deadline, but I will say this (and this may be a huge mistake, but I need to say it); I can easily prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that I'm not scum.

FluxWaveZ

but I will say this (and this may be a huge mistake, but I need to say it); I can easily prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that I'm not scum.

Good job. Either this is a PR claim or you're just lying, because there sure isn't anything in your previous posts that could prove this and you'd have easily just posted about it if there was.

It doesn't really matter if someone states they can prove they're town 100%; either do it or be quiet about it, because you're not benefiting anyone. Actually, you're making me focus on you more than before, now.

And yes, it's a broken record. At this point in the game, hearing that someone doesn't have the time to post as an excuse just gets old. Seek replacement if it's that much of an issue.

Speaking of which:

VOTE: Timeaisis

Dammit, Lollipop Dave, I want to keep my vote on you but I have a feeling that's not where we're leaning and I'm starting to be unsure as to what's up with you. Honestly, I'm more ready to vote for Makai now, and I will say that if I switch votes from now, it'll probably be to him.

As for Timeaisis? Very unmemorable posting; I feel like they're coasting through the discussion in a way that I'm not into. Few posts. Can't recall many memorable contributions. Was one of the people who wanted to start an early StarSketch bandwagon on Day 2 while agreeing with batsnacks, which felt unnecessarily hasty. Weird reads list; claims they're useless, but doesn't do much else to seek werewolves.

I'm still feeling GLT today but I could see myself switching to Time. He's said a lot that I agree with, but I'm getting some of the same twinges I got from him last time around.

*Splinter

Makai, I'm not sure why you tried to bring up the baker thing. Did you truly think that role was in the game? If you did, why on earth state it outright and make Dave an even larger night target? Frankly I don't think you AND Dave are scum. That would be a very risky gambit for seemingly little payoff. But if Dave is town and you are mafia, that means Dave just happened to RP a very panic inducing mafia role. But believing that is coincidental is difficult to do. I feel that perhaps it is more likely that you both are town, or that Dave is mafia (and chose to RP a role that would be hard for town to lynch) and you are town who fell for his shtick.
The problem with Makai is if he were scum surely they'd just NK Dave? Either Dave and Makai are both scum or neither are.

Admittedly Makai's actions don't make much more sense if he's town either. Could be a neutral survivor baiting the scum into ending the game early... but did he seriously believe a Baker was in the game? I think it was just a dumb/weird town play

cabot

VOTE: CzarTim

I'm still happily waiting for Trigger's catch-up post, but this is where my head is at.

Something feels off about Tim this game, he's contributing enough to not have the town hounding him, but it doesn't feel like he's really helping us get to the end goal. Some examples:

What kind of shitty scum team kills a newbie night one. Shame on you TB.

Nice shot vig, I need to catch up reading, give me a min.

I just don't really like these posts in general, hence i don't like Tim. Tim and I are anti-masons now. Worst.

Who we lynching?

Screw you Tim, find out yourself and make your own decisions!

This could be a joke, but I dunno. It still rubs me the wrong way. He then votes QB which is fair enough. Problem is though that QB was verging on inactive like he is now in Woof 1 and he was the jailor, so his silence doesn't really help me with determining if he's scum/town/PR.

There has been a couple of issues where Tim has taken a harder stance, and the main one that's still up for contention is the sleepwalkers:

eh not really feeling a sleepwalker vote. Would be a hell of a gambit.

I think those sleepwalker votes are real lazy tbh. Real easy for scum to latch on to without looking anti-town.

Are you willing to spend 2 lynches on the chance that one is neutral?

I'm willing to lynch either if they are acting scummy, but just the claim alone is not enough.

He seems pretty reluctant to lynch either of them, which I find interesting. My thinking comes up with the following reasons for this stance:

1) He believes they're both town
2) He thinks they're both being helpful to town
3) He's scum and a scum team mate is in there, so taking a stance against both of them will save the scum and look less suspicious.
4) One may be neutral and he sees it as a waste to lynch them for that cause.

2 is flawed, because Tim initially said what they sleepwalkers did was anti-town. I don't think ultron has really redeemed himself since, he's been passable at best, and Xam in my opinion has proven to be too silly to be in a team. I don't know how you could reach that conclusion. Proof of Tim hitting out at what the sleepwalkers did:

Yes, you claiming after would have looked suspicious. Yes we would likely policy lynch you (unless, you know, you played townie enough that people believed you over the culprit.) It doesn't matter though. Your job isn't to stay alive, it's to help town win. Your role exists as cannon fodder, which sucks, but you're still on a team here.

I cannot think of a situation where you'd actually throw off a PR. No townie is going to claim just because they saw you move, unless you went to a nk victim. Which, like I said, would suck, but is unlikely.

The damage is done so whatever, but I want to be clear that it was not in anyway pro-town to claim.

Except we'd know Y was lying the second you flipped. Your role exists to confuse scum and buy our PRs time. Claiming took that advantage away. The chances of you RNGing onto X the same night Y and Z go to them are very small, and not worth the disadvantage of claiming out of the gate.

I know your new, so it's fine, I just want to explain why it was a bad idea. Never claim day one unless you're a miller or about to be voted out.

The other hard stances are Darryl and the kill deputy/sheriff plan. I agree with him on both counts:

Darryl your current narrative is:

- Scum-corn voted for you for bad reasons.
- You saw through his fog of scum and returned the vote.
- Scum-corn's partner, scum-bat, fearing for his partner's safety after all of one vote, decides to "mock" you by following your lead. Scum-bat then votes for his partner.
- You see through the conspiracy and vote for scum-bat.
- Scum-bat votes for you. Because it makes sense for 2 of the scum team to go after one person day one. Especially when town is so unorganized.

You're smarter than this.

Yes, I agreed with him. I was town reading him until the aftermath of his bats vote. I also unvoted him, but when given the choice between two people I did not think were scum (ultron / xam) and someone I thought maybe could be scum, I went with the later. I'd do it again too based on how Darryl was acting there at the end. He was not playing in town's best interest.

Who did I accuse of being scum that you think are townies, and why do you think they are townies?

I can't find a direct quote on the deputy stuff, but I remember he was against it and I think he hinted at it for being the same reasons I had (It relies on sane end-of-day voting, which was handily proven wrong on D1)

So there's points I agree with, but a good scum would move between both worlds, and Tim is a good scum and a good player.

Other posts I don't like:

That Mak play seems like classic Mak and not indicative of alignment. I find it nearly impossible to read him though.

I'm kind of ignoring Dave atm.

Vote: Swamped

Swamped is giving me ~vibes~

Would also vote TB. Not feeling a darryl or corn vote at this point.

Cabot should be deputized. Or me, I'd never kill a newbie night one. Really don't like the deputize the lynch target plan.

Both these 'feels' posts are annoying, all we have is his word and he gives no real reason why they are as they say they are. I also noted he specifically calls out voting TB, but he never does in D1.

No one voted for TB in D1, despite a few people saying he was scummy. Odd!

So yeah, that's my case for CzarTim at the moment, it's not bulletproof, but it's D2, it was never going to be. I hope he at leasts responds with my points and gives me something to go with.

Feel free to chime in, other town members.

Dave fucking tell me why you read me as anti town or ill stick a tiger loaf through your ears.

Top Bottom