• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are you looking forward more to? Starfield, FF 16 or Zelda TOTK?

What are you looking forward more to?

• Starfield

Votes: 158 33.7%
  • Final Fantasy 16

Votes: 164 35.0%
  • Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

Votes: 147 31.3%

• Total voters

ZoukGalaxy

Gold Member
Starfield is really intriguing me.

I'm an HUGE fan of Mako planets exploration from Mass Effect 1 that they get rid for a stupid repetitive planet probes from my ass. If Starfield is really about planets exploration, I'm totally in despite the infinite number of bugs we are going to expect.

Zelda is really more of the same, aka big DLC, and I'm not a fan of the sky exploration, I hated it in Skyward Sword. Maybe this Zelda will change my mind, I'm totally buying it anyway.

Last edited:
How is FF16 winning? I’m looking forward to it for sure but I had no idea people put it on the same level as a Zelda title that’s the sequel to one of the best games ever released - or the first new Bethesda rpg in like 10 years

Fart Knight

Al Pachinko, Konami President
ZWmuadZ.jpg

WTF this might be the closest poll I’ve ever seen.

fastandfurious-monica.gif

Zelda. By a fucking mile.

I'll play Starfield for sure but not expecting much. I'm expecting it to be a reskinned Elder Scrolls/Fallout game. I enjoyed Skyrim and Fallout 3-4 so I am looking forward to Starfield.

Have zero interest in FFXVI. I'm waiting on VII Rebirth and even then I'll wait for it to come to PC because I'm not buying a PS5 for one game.

Nydius

Gold Member
I'm interested in all 3 but if I had to rate my interest in order it would be:

1. Zelda
  2. Starfield
  3. Final Fantasy XVI

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
At this point Zelda.

I am a huge Final Fantasy fan but something I can't quite put my finger on is turning me off to 16. I can't explain it, it's not exciting me like literally any other previous entry, remake, or spinoff has.

Regarding Starfield, maybe I just haven't been looking hard enough, but I know very little about that game. I've seen some alpha screenshots and I think a video or two, but so far no meat and bones. I have almost no opinion about that game because I've seen so very little of it.

Sweden85

FFXVI, Diablo 4 and Zelda is pre-ordered. Starfield I will play on PC with gamepass when all the Bethesda bugs are put away some patches in the future.

Majukun

starfield looked really boring and lacking personality despite being potentially the most ambitious of the three
I fell off the final fantasy cart after ff13

zelda i'm expecting good things, but still not sure it will deliver, still, i vote this one

93xfan

Banned
Star field for me, I hated the he weapon mechanic in botw so that ruins it for me and Final Fantasy is something that I’ll wait and see on.
The new Zelda could resolve it by the fusion mechanics, but I worry I’ll be constantly using the menu rather than just playing a game

NahaNago

Probably ff16. That trailer before the state of play finally got me interested in the game. I still haven't played the last zelda game and my brother ended up borrowing last Christmas. I have no interest playing startfield at all. I'm interested in following the news covering starfield but serious-ish sci-fi isn't what I like.

Azelover

Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.
Zelda, but not because I am excited about it. In fact, TotK is probably one of the Zeldas in recent memory Ive been least excited about.

It's really because I don't particularly care about the other two. Especially FF. You would have to pay me to play it quite honestly. And I would still be on the fence about It.

Go_Ly_Dow

How is FF16 winning? I’m looking forward to it for sure but I had no idea people put it on the same level as a Zelda title that’s the sequel to one of the best games ever released - or the first new Bethesda rpg in like 10 years

People still yearn for games with a strong narrative and character focus. More focus on the journey of characters in a new world and politics. Many grew up on games like these since the PS1 days. This is why I play games, rather than spending time on repetitive gameplay systems.

Last edited:

mykedo0909

TOTK.. And it's not even close. Then starfield as it's sprawling with ambition. Ff16... No. I'm sure the cinematic and story will be fun, but since years they cutting down and reducing what made me love ff. I'll pass

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Prob because this forum skews PlayStation.

Also because Zelda is not 4K 60FPS and a muddy texture mess.

Last edited:

Madflavor

I'm honestly very surprised by the amount of people that voted for Starfield. I mean I get being excited for an Open World Space RPG, but this is Bethesda right? I can't imagine this game not being broken to shit on launch. The amount of polish ToTK and FFXVI will have in comparison to Starfield will be hilarious.

Pasta la Vista

Gold Member
I am looking forward to all of them for different reasons tbh. I will play all of them. FFXVI and Starfield on release. BotW 2 ill wait until Nintendo releases new hardware.

Humdinger

Gold Member
Starfield. Zelda was overrated, and I have never liked a FF game. I'm not that thrilled about Starfield -- looks pretty uninspired -- but it's better than the other two.

small_law

I'm going to dig into Zelda and see all y'all in a month or two. Amiibos preordered.

Starfield next. Wait and see on FFXVI.

Naked Lunch

Of those three? FFXI seems to be more my taste.
But im interested in Starfield because its at least something new - a new ip.

For 2016 in general though, Street Fighter 6 and Armored Core 6 are the ones I want most by far.

Last edited:

Elios83

FF16

Not interested in Zelda because I didn't like the gameplay choices they made in BOTW and this seems to be more of the same.

Starfield seems to be Fallout with a space reskin and procedurally generated contents.
If it's better than Fallout 4 I'm gonna play it on PC but I'm not dying for it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom