• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's The Hate Towards Pineapple Pizza?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's horrific. Doesn't mesh with the typical flavors of the pizza, has an odd texture. And you can't even get it off once the pineapple taints the slice.

Plus, there's always one guy at a pizza party who insists on getting one Hawaiian, even though he's the only one who's gonna eat it. Then he still eats a slice or two of the Pepperoni or BBQ chicken, so you end the party with 75% of a tainted pizza that nobody wants.

bms2993

Banned
Am I literally the only one on gaf who thinks the hawaian pizza from little ceasers is the best hawaian pizza in all the fast food pizza chains?

Floridian

It's gross. When people offer it to me

kzBVegu.gif

bms2993

Banned
I guess I like pineapple pizza the most because it gives me that tropical feel in my mouth. The way a can of sunny d back in the days when i was a kid gave me that tropical sensation in the taste buds. It makes me feel young again. It makes me feel good. Like im on top of my game. You get me?

Crayons

Banned
I guess I like pineapple pizza the most because it gives me that tropical feel in my mouth. The way a can of sunny d back in the days when i was a kid gave me that tropical sensation in the taste buds. It makes me feel young again. It makes me feel good. Like im on top of my game. You get me?

every word, brah

lazygecko

It's an acquired taste. I've grown to like banana on pizza as well. Banana and curry go real well together for some reason.

bms2993

Banned
I dont see why people hate how pineapple takes over the pizza. I like the slices juicy and seeping into the cheesy layer. Gives it a real blend of savory goodness.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I cant believe all the little ceasers hate in this thread. Never had a bad pizza from them.

Spoiled by much better Mom & Pops. Hell, all chain pizza places all fail in comparison.

Pineapple on pizza is a sacrilege against our pizza gods..

bms2993

Banned
Spoiled by much better Mom & Pops. Hell, all chain pizza places all fail in comparison.

Pineapple on pizza is a sacrilege against our pizza gods..

I respect your opinion, but according to thjs thread people are about 50/50 on liking hawaian pizza

Alrus

I've noticed that a lot of people on GAF tend to shun anything that combine salty and sweet, it's kind of weird.

Pizza Hawaii are pretty popular in Europe.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I used to be one of those people who hated pineapple on pizza but then I moved out of NYC.

Now pizza is so shitty that I will put pineapple on it to try to mask it being so shitty. It kind of works.

Derpyduck

Banned
God yes. Especially some red peppers, all nice and roasted and sweet.

My wife freaked out the first time I took a couple of her red peppers and torched them. It was all worth it just to see the look on her face as I dropped the charred remains into a bowl of ice water and all the char fell away. So delicious.

Tomatoes are a fruit. You're not one of those barbecue sauce switching monsters are you?

You shut your mouth, BBQ Chicken pizza is the Lord's pizza. This millennium's rainbow. A sign of His love.

Hawaiian pizza is really damn good, but obviously only as a once in a while thing. Can't be the classics.

bms2993

Banned
You shut your mouth, BBQ Chicken pizza is the Lord's pizza. This millennium's rainbow. A sign of His love.

Hawaiian pizza is really damn good, but obviously only as a once in a while thing. Can't be the classics.

My man. BBQ Chicken pizza is good. Damn good.

I like e ery pizza except pesto, because it is a bit overpowering.

My local pizza place has a vegetarian slice that's regular sauce, mushrooms, green peppers, red onion, a few more I'm probably missing, and a pesto sauce drizzle on top. Comes with a side of marinara to dip with, and I don't even miss the meat. Best thing ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom