• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U Browser Screenshot Thread

Madao

i was tuning my setup for when 3D World arrives and i felt like taking a picture to see if i'm good.

iOeIWtyG0SweM.png

OryoN

Some more ZombiU Pics:

10896052744_69a16ddd57_o.jpg

Man, this shot gets me every time! It just seems so much more detailed than the rest of the game(which doesn't look bad either). Makes me thinks what this game(and future games) would look like if they were backed by bigger budgets and teams, where artists could let loose a bit more.

Also, those Lego Marvel shots look alright. Does anyone have Skylanders Swap Force? It has a really nice look to it that would make a great addition to this thread.

Sean*O

Wow some of those ZombiU shots look great. I love the lighting and it seems they really strived for gritty realism over a more cartoon stylized look. Gonna have to pick that one up.

Wow some of those ZombiU shots look great. I love the lighting and it seems they really strived for gritty realism over a more cartoon stylized look. Gonna have to pick that one up.
Yes, but not only because it has great lighting (facked GI is astonishing on that game) but also because it's one of the best games on the console, it succeeds on being a truly survival experience in first person, and because it's one of the few games that makes you realize about how much potential the WiiU Gamepad has.
But I warn you, this is not a FPS, it demands from the player to be cautious and to plan your actions before acting.

D-e-f-

Banned
Yes, but not only because it has great lighting (facked GI is astonishing on that game) but also because it's one of the best games on the console, it succeeds on being a truly survival experience in first person, and because it's one of the few games that makes you realize about how much potential the WiiU Gamepad has.
But I warn you, this is not a FPS, it demands from the player to be cautious and to plan your actions before acting.

I was hoping the word had been spread about that by now. But you're probably right to point it out again. Better safe than to have another "Y CANT ZOMBI MASSACRE??!!! 4.5/10!!!" on our hands. ;)

Pitmonkey

Pikmin 3

etcX73Z.jpg

8OIvgkW.jpg

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

D33hlB2.jpg

HhPUlvp.jpg

Zombi U

7a5uE3W.jpgg

RywJdV8.jpgg

Sonic: Lost World

XfQLy0E.jpg

tx47G1x.jpg

Nano Assault Neo

vaMMblp.jpg

lKW4vn1.jpg

The Wonderful 101

xnGXZxK.jpg

YNOhGPu.jpg

Splinter Cell: Black List

9PnE2MG.jpg

dRykBnZ.jpg

New Super Mario Bros.

http://i.imgur.com/P2xE8U0.jpg/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/VrdkPNM.jpg

New Super Luigi U

dWSHiLU.jpg

L72NSek.jpg

Comparison of just how much better Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag's texture work is over Assassin's Creed III

bAg8wHD.jpg

OqwBQQU.jpg

gamingeek

Great pics guys.

NFS U seems very tricky to get good shots of. Whenever I see pics they nearly always look worse than it does on my screen.

I took some Miiverse pics ages ago in SD.

GOOXGHr.jpg

yprcOXE.jpg

What I do to get the best image quality is go into first person and you need to drive slow or stop because the game has this blur effect when you are going at speed. I should grab some HD shots now you can.

D-e-f-

Banned
Great pics guys.

NFS U seems very tricky to get good shots of. Whenever I see pics they nearly always look worse than it does on my screen.

I took some Miiverse pics ages ago in SD.

GOOXGHr.jpg

yprcOXE.jpg

What I do to get the best image quality is go into first person and you need to drive slow or stop because the game has this blur effect when you are going at speed. I should grab some HD shots now you can.

Once you have a good frame switch to Off-TV mode and get a clear shot of the game without the HUD by grabbing the spectator shot from the TV.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Edge - nice and cheap eshop game. Smart and fun.
wiiu_screenshot_tv_01lwo8r.jpg

Crazy Coaster Deluxe - making rollercoaster customers dead happy. Go crazy with the loops.
wiiu_screenshot_tv_01wljq8.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_010ujel.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01jcj85.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_014skkw.jpg

gamingeek

wiiu_screenshot_tv_011ec8q.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01vbco8.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01r9i6q.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01j8sgz.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01vns27.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01e4s3x.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01mmsrk.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_016nsr4.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01uxdp9.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01f3iwo.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01klcj6.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01jncs5.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01jncs5.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01gvdpx.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01zyrkv.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01q9okg.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_0129r4t.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_015ts9w.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_0179sl9.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01wssvn.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01x1shl.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01d1dpz.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01vgqh0.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_017gpix.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01josuf.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01j8szg.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01ndpj2.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01dpogr.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01mnqct.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01a7r4g.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01jsqdt.jpg

Still doesn't look as good as it does on my tv.

Great looking game overall. Slight lack of AA on the cars bothers me and a little shimmering in the distance. Otherwise great.

Crossposting from the other thread:

AC IV

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01h5pip.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01vao4q.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01tmoli.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01rirot.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01c6fsn.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01zri3c.jpg

My favorite:

wiiu_screenshot_tv_013gce1.jpg

Next shot is NOT an interesting shot by itself but i found it impressive that ALL leaves in those trees are actually moving :

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01q9cu8.jpg

Ubisoft did a REALLY good job with AC4 on Wii U.

Again, Assassins Creed 4

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01i6ysc.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01z3l7e.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01s1l69.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01u1ygq.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01rsfwy.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_019sqe6.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01dysl4.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01ebpf9.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01gqb9w.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_016aihk.jpg

1. Looks alot better than AC3
2. Runs alot smoother (There are a few dips but overall major improvement over AC3)
3. Popins occur but very rarely. Nothing popped up right in my face or in close proximity yet. Wich was basically constantly happening in AC3!

Top Bottom