• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter 2014 Anime |OT2| Waiting for Sakamoto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobunaga ZA FOOL 10

Kept expecting the monkey to die since he kept triggering death flags.

Then again, that would destroy precious Japanese history.

Gundam Build fighters - 23

So many references...

SO MANY ..

I think i need to rewatch this episode again to pick them all

Episode was amazing on all fronts it was full of nostalgia , close some hole , Openned a giant hole we all saw coming and seriously felt good ...
1395054750135.gif

Fellini candidate for best "bro" ..here i said it.
And here i was ready for next episode full of 24 minutes of intense and pasionate gunpla action WHEN AGAIN this freaking idiot ruins it all.
Seriously i absolutly LOVE everything in the build fighter-verse except this guy..How many times must we say "stop messing this up" before someone kick this guy ass ?
My perfect , intense and loving DTL fighting gunpla extended Finale is ruined

Dammit.

Did they just made char treat the most broken character of the show as an idiot ?
lol

Now I must watch Samumenco now that you've said this. Dokkaan! 24 is just too good!

YES. DO IT.

After War Gundam X - 19

This show is getting better, little by little.

I liked how this episode focused more on Jamil. He's easily my favourite character out of everybody in this show
seeing he has the most interesting backstory out of all of them.
I like how
Garrod let him pilot the GX this episode so he could rescue Lucille's body and give her a proper burial at see by his own hands. I thought it was pretty cool on how he basically mind controlled several mechs to shoot down an entire platoon of them with the help of his mentor's ghost.

On the negative side of things, I'm not really feeling the Frost Brothers as the show's antagonists. I don't know what it is, they're just boring. Yeah, they're bros and care about each other, but that's pretty much it as of now. Their backstory will either make or break them as villains. But as they are now, they're pretty boring.

thinking about it, the really only disappointing thing about cardfight vanguard for me, is that the hairs are all pretty anime standard for a tcg anime.

These drills are about as crazy as they get :S

Clipboard03rekka.png

but then you gotta wonder if it is actually hair or not.

tumblr_muz3vkzLnB1s5w5v6o1_500.gif

jman2050

Tantei Opera Milky Holmes 5

This show is like if Tokyo Mew Mew or Precure or something were written by a Japanese Terry Gilliam.

I think this show has to potential to achieve "Peak Anime"

Ojamajo Doremi Dokkaan! 24

Holy shit, Ojamajo Doremi was Samumenco before Samumenco! And Hana-chan was KirbYayoi before KirbYayoi.

Futari wa Pretty Cure RE: Splash Star 7

Fairies can't handle the power of the Chaos Emeralds, so we must find our magic dohickey.

It's strange, but Choppi feels like... an opposite to Mai, because she isn't very perceptive of Lappi's feelings. Gohyaan for the past few episodes has been very antagonistic towards Curry pan, like in the most shit eating grin way possible. It's glorious.

Bloom: I don't care about your stupid power of destruction. I made a promise with Minori that we'd help out Mom together. Your stupid power, your very existence! I don't care about them one bit![.....]

Egret: For Trampling on everyone and everything..

Bloom ...that supports us...

Both: We will not forgive you!

WOW, fucking scathing! Just because they want to help mom and go to dinner with the family, THEY WANT TO FUCKING MURDER HIM! IN COLD BLOOD! Remember when Precures were violent? Remember when "We will not forgive you!" actually meant something? Ah, the old days.

And what's our reward to getting all 7 Chaos Emeralds?

A fucking magic blender! A BLENDER! NO WONDER TOY SALES WERE SHIT IF ONE OF YOUR IDEAS WAS A FUCKING BLENDER

1hBhQU5.gif

survivor

Banned
Clannad After Story 23

Well I like the way it tied Nagisa to Tomoya before they even met each other, but it was a pretty meh episode since they were back to the school days.

Gotta gather my overall thoughts on the series now.

Katawa Shoujo...I think.

Yeah! That's it. It actually wasn't that bad if I remember correctly. Always thought it would make a decent anime.

Clannad After Story 23

Well I like the way it tied Nagisa to Tomoya before they even met each other, but it was a pretty meh episode since they were back to the school days.

Gotta gather my overall thoughts on the series now.

Watch the recap before you gather your thoughts. 23 is just a little fan service and oddly placed. It's like an OVA. The recap episode should've been episode 23.

Witch Craft Works 10

I do feel that this arc is moving a lot faster than it did in the manga, which is a nice plus as the arc kinda did drag.

cajunator

Banned
Man all my plans to relax this weekend by watching animu were crushed when I realized I have a field trip with a class the whole fucking weekend. And we're gonna be looking at rocks.

Ugh. I need to be lazy after the craziness of spring break. Guess Space Bros/Hajime no Ippo will have to wait.

actually that sounds interesting. Museum or field study? I spent three hours in Smithsonian looking at the minerals section.

Hey now I still want to rewatch E7 because Renton and Eureka and Charles and Ray and pure love and all that.

BUT THOSE CHILDREN NEED TO BE EATEN ALIVE BY SHARKS.

"It's not like Gundam characters are ever bad!"

Those kids are why I still havent picked E7 back up.

actually that sounds interesting. Museum or field study? I spent three hours in Smithsonian looking at the minerals section.

We'll be going to various geological and engineering landmarks around the major cities near here. I'd be more excited if it wasn't for the fact that weekends I stay here I tend to relax, sleep, and take it easy as I spread my lab reports and hws to not overwhelm me. With this I now have to get most of my shit done before the weekend since we wouldn't be back till sunday at around 2 pm. And this stuff is all due on Monday. I'm just venting though. I'll at least try to have it all done by thursday since I get out relatively early then and I can watch animu that day.

But since I'm pushing back Golden Time until next week so I don't have to deal with drama+waiting a week, I have nothing new to watch thursday. And the last episode of Samumenco was underwhelming. I miss the crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom