• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Extreme Rules '17 |OT| Broken Tables, Broken Dreams, No Broken Hardyz :(

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Lol.. either one is cool. Thanks for the replies!

What!? Reigns is main eventing Wrestlemania again and he's taking it from Brock?

I'm not about to ask what's Vince thinking because I don't care what's going threw his mind. Roman main eventing another Wrestlemania would only.... I remember being excited for PPV's and wrestling in general.
Meltzer already reported WM34 is Roman main eventing again against Lesnar

Half is being generous. Cena gets some legit 50/50 reactions. Roman is almost always at least 75% boos. It's not the same thing as what Cena gets. It's next level hatred.

Sure but the attention is still on roman and a vocal minority still unify in his defense

A reaction is a reaction and romans fans will harden in his defense allowing vince to continue pushing him

GunBR

Lol.. either one is cool. Thanks for the replies!

What!? Reigns is main eventing Wrestlemania again and he's taking it from Brock?

I'm not about to ask what's Vince thinking because I don't care what's going threw his mind. Roman main eventing another Wrestlemania would only.... I remember being excited for PPV's and wrestling in general.

lol
Spoiler: He's main eventing Wrestlemania 35, 36 and 37 too
And he will be the one to retire Cena (and maybe HHH) when the time comes

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The only guy Roman has ever been able to do that lift thing on without looking lame

Anth0ny

It may take the crowd start to chant "Fuck off Roman" or leave the fking building for Vince to stop his fucking obsession with the guy.

That literally happened lol

5 minutes of monsterous "FUCK YOU ROMAN" chants on the raw after mania this year

Angry Grimace

pushed into putting reigns over
He's not gonna face him again. Roman needed his win back.

Guessing Finn is getting a Bray angle that culminates at SummerSlam where he can do the demon thing again.

Top Bottom