• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Extreme Rules '17 |OT| Broken Tables, Broken Dreams, No Broken Hardyz :(

man, this really is just going to be like the Dudleys nostalgia act, isn't it

who would've thought the worst-case scenario would happen in the WWE

UberTag

ugh fuck reddit sometimes someone posted the betting odds in the discussion thread.
Betting on wrestling is the worst thing to happen to the WWE since the What chant.
That said, this nonsense is highly predictable even without smart money odds being spread around.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Oh there's a OT?

"Time and space" stop teasing it Matt

UberTag

Any word on attendance? I can't imagine why anyone would pay more than $9.99 to watch this crap.
Fans still haven't gotten the memo that the only live events worth paying money for to attend in person are WWE house shows and NXT specials.

You should expect a full house.

Betting on wrestling is the worst thing to happen to the WWE since the What chant.
That said, this nonsense is highly predictable even without smart money odds being spread around.

I agree if you watch raw and smackdown every week its easy to predict the outcomes of the matches i just love surprises and when those potentially get ruined by assholes it sucks.

UberTag

I agree if you watch raw and smackdown every week its easy to predict the outcomes of the matches i just love surprises and when those potentially get ruined by assholes it sucks.
The only thing worse than having surprises ruined by assholes is being subjected to watching Raw and Smackdown every week.

meppi

20170519_1920x1080_ER_TAG--8903c81a5365ad33dc9e62506852e005.jpg

Sheamus just looking like he wants to be put out if his misery

7eOLhBS.jpg

Oersted

maxresdefault.jpg

It feels like the Titus/Crews angle is just a slightly updated version of something I saw before. Can't put the finger on it.

Top Bottom