• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Payback 2000 |OT| Featuring The Hardy Boyz and Papa Roach

Status
Not open for further replies.
This, much like everything the WWE does nowadays, is WAY too overproduced to actually be good. The amount of different camera cuts they used + the film score + the lighting.

Nah.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
it makes absolutely no sense that this is finishing in the arena

Kusagari

I don't think that was anywhere near as good as the Broken stuff but at least it was entertaining unlike the compound disaster.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Wait match is over?

Da' Fuck?

Have we ever had a To Be Continued... since This Tuesday in Texas?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Thanks for the helpful cracking and popping noises on that knee injury WWE

Bronx-Man

Banned
This, much like everything the WWE does nowadays, is WAY too overproduced to actually be good. The amount of different camera cuts they used + the film score + the lighting.

Nah.
Between this and that compound thing with New Day, WWE just doesn't get why people loved Final Deletion

Raw64life

It's still daytime in Cali right now. He's gotta be at least 300 miles away. That car doing 200 mph on the highway right now I guess.

Bray should've set fire to the house the same way Randy did. I mean, later on we're going to know it was Randy driving the limo so Bray really didn't burn anyone alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom