• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Payback 2000 |OT| Featuring The Hardy Boyz and Papa Roach

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet Vince is seeing this and saying "Yes, our next movie is The House of Horrors."

Orton arriving with no shirt and Bray left in a limo, hahaha

TUFCfan

Neo Member
That match reminded me of an even lower budget and cornier version of those mock battles at the end of Deadliest Warrior episodes.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I mean, it would be insanely dumb for Joe to lose this match.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
PAYBACK IS A CUNT

that's what he said right

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Where the fuck is Ninja Scooter, I need his analysis Star on what the fuck we all just watched

Bronx-Man

Banned
I just gotta say, I was laughing all the way through that house of horrors, I still can't believe it happened and that sinister red light switching was the big finale of part 1.

Now for some Joey Samoey.

Having a "match" that's just a video you can see better at home sucks for people who paid to attend.

Which is why it'll end in the ring.

It was also a good spot for the pre-tape. Gives the crowd a come down after watching Bayley lose...

Don't think the crowd is gonna be as hot as it was for the first three matches though.

Fitts

I dunno about y'all, but I didn't expect the "House of Horrors" match to take place in an actual house...
...but I'm glad it did.

Kusagari

Also Bray has some really lame powers. All he did in that "match" was teleport around and somehow turn a house red. It's part of the reason I don't think the segment really worked. It still felt like WWE not wanting to embrace full absurdity.

geomon

I can't believe what I just watched. I've been watching pro wrestling for 31 years. That's the worst it's ever been.

norm9

why didn't they just go live instead of sticking a match before the actual ending. i like joe and seth too. makes it bad for them with the audience.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Cole, you're not supposed to pretend NXT isn't real anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom