• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox E3 Conference 6/11 2pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xbox 4000 so it's a bigger number than PS4.

ap_090911089838_sq-3271237f28995f6530d9634ff27228cae88e3440-s900-c85.jpg

theBmZ

They've gotten a lot of mileage out of the Scorpio branding. I feel that that's just what they are going to call it. Xbox Scorpio.

jbug617

Banned
Shannon Loftis (GM of MS Studios Publishing) not attending E3 because she is sick.

Sad for me: been sick, doc said no E3 for me this year. Sadly I didn't learn that till AFTER I packed and flew, so came back yesterday 1/2
2/2 Sunday/Monday I will be in @XboxP3 super luxe ultra game demo room, screaming and throwing green confetti all over.

The Argus

Where is this streaming? Does Microsoft have a live app like Sony, or should I just tune to the YouTube app on my One on Sunday?

They've gotten a lot of mileage out of the Scorpio branding. I feel that that's just what they are going to call it. Xbox Scorpio.

I too hope it's the final name. The Xbox name was originally just a place holder but became the release name. Scorpio just sounds badass, though I'm maybe bias as I'm a Scorpio.

theBmZ

Where is this streaming? Does Microsoft have a live app like Sony, or should I just tune to the YouTube app on my One on Sunday?

I too hope it's the final name. The Xbox name was originally just a place holder but became the release name. Scorpio just sounds badass, though I'm maybe bias as I'm a Scorpio.

I believe Microsoft is streaming on the Mixer app. I'm sure they will have a twitch or YouTube as well.

anyone have ideas about what the free stuff from Mixer will be? They mentioned free games.

Would be really cool if they gave out the crackdown games

every extra minute counts if they're going to have anything minecraft related on the conference

screw minecraft

It brings in the money for other projects and gets the kids hooked to the brand.
Just see it as an investment update they make year.

Maybe you'll have kids some day and have to buy the game anyeay and watch it way more ;)

Keinning

It brings in the money for other projects and gets the kids hooked to the brand.
Just see it as an investment update they make year.

Maybe you'll have kids some day and have to buy the game anyeay and watch it way more ;)

My kids already play Minecraft. A lot. Doesn't make the segments any less boring to watch.

Def gonna watch via mixer (unless tech diff happen).

What if they explain to the audience​ that moving forward it will just be Xbox. Scorpio as the bridge to that island.

New labeling will just say Xbox when they phase out 360 game prints. Because technically every game is built for the Xbox one and can work on Scorpio regardless if an update was made to it.

Think about the following Xbox when they really kick off this Xbox platform. All of your games with you from the 360 era, and xbox one era. No longer needing to worry about selling old classics you love or keeping old equipment to play them. Plus you get free enhancements like what we will see with 16xaf better load time and etc.

Great stuff. I look forward to Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom