• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox E3 Conference 6/11 2pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

ekim

Ow, I should have phrased it better XD

I meant that even the pc version was 30fps, and that it was smoother on Scorpio. Not that Scorpio running at 30 is a bad thing for a game like that.

But, they ported the game in just a few days to Scorpio and it was running like that already.

Haha. I wasn't serious and understood your point. I'm curious to see how devs handle 1080p versions on Scorpio. If the system wide downscaling is a thing it's surely a plus. I would love to see different modes including 1080p + 60FPS

eso76

U are there , just zoom behind the train.at bottom

I mean, I saw me, but I'm not on the train and now I'm even farther away in the distance compared to the first pic, meaning train is moving and I'm not !

Joking, I like it here in the meadows.

Sounds either bullshit or they had a bad PC.

shammrsw2.gif

peppers

Maybe those frame interpolation techniques that DF talked about back in February are being used here, so both versions hold a locked 30 cap but Scorpio manages to feel smoother.

daTRUballin

Does anybody see me anywhere in the two train pics? Supposedly I'm somewhere on the first train, but I can't for the life of me see myself anywhere. Either I'm crazy or blind, or I'm not there at all. :/

This thread is moving too fast for me at work. So I just randomly scroll through the pages and "read" the gifs when waiting on work things.

Edit: And now it isn't because I posted.

I mean why the fuck would PC version run worse then Scorpio

unless they purposely gimped PC version?

or what did they gave low spec pc version

Dude, obviously at the time of development the PC version shown just wasn't that smooth for whatever reason. Is it that hard to understand? It doesn't mean Scorpio is stronger than the PC. :)

And sorry, I couldn't resist. E3 is coming, Fanfest is around the corner, and I'm hyped as hell for Scorpio. I can't honor my avatar bet this coming week. I have to go back to old faithful lol. :D

Really looking forward to this press conference. Scorpio is a big deal, but there simply has to be more games. Last year only 9% of the games at the MS conference were new titles (source) and that's just not going to cut it again.

Sea of Thieves will be there you'd think, outside of that they just need to go bang! bang! bang! one after the other and just roll out every title and developer they can manage. Can't wait!

Alright, all caught up... (^ dangit sibarraz lol). Added a few things as well.

First train here.

Second Train.
jDNMhbm.jpg

Does anybody see me anywhere in the two train pics? Supposedly I'm somewhere on the first train, but I can't for the life of me see myself anywhere. Either I'm crazy or blind, or I'm not there at all. :/

You are on the second train. I'm not telling you where lol.

I'm trying to work really hard to make everything fit and if you have an avatar than I can do something creative with then I will probably take the time to do it. Although, I put priority on clear background PNG's... Makes my life so much easier.

Also, from now on, if you want to be on the train you are going to need to quote my post or PM me. Threads moving too fast and I've been having to read every post... lol Though I do love this thread to death right now. Looking at you EVB.

EDIT: Anybody know why I'm getting that stupid white border on the left side of the train pic? Wasn't there before and it doesn't show up in any other software that I view it in. It seems like it just showed up after I uploaded it to IMGUR.

daTRUballin

Alright, all caught up. Added a few things as well.

First train here.

Second Train.
jDNMhbm.jpg

I'm trying to work really hard to make everything fit and if you have an avatar than I can do something creative with then I will probably take the time to do it. Although, I put priority on clear background PNG's... Makes my life so much easier.

Also, from now on, if you want to be on the train you are going to need to quote my post or PM me. Threads moving too fast and I've been having to read every post... lol Though I do love this thread to death right now. Looking at you EVB.

EDIT: Anybody know why I'm getting that stupid white border on the left side of the train pic? Wasn't there before and it doesn't show up in any other software that I view it in. It seems like it just showed up after I uploaded it to IMGUR.

Yes! I found myself! Is Lanky supposed to be hanging from the bottom of the bus? That's super cool! :p

Thanks for putting me in there! Appreciate it!

First train here.

Second Train.
jDNMhbm.jpg

Awesome! Right in first class.. I like it
(even for a Tier 2 train..)

MLCodest

I'd love to be put on the train if possible!

I've been trying to keep my expectations in check but the hype train has won me over!

paolo11

I'm excited about Microsoft's E3 most especially Project Scorpio. They should announce Ninja Gaiden 4 on their conference.

Really looking forward to this press conference. Scorpio is a big deal, but there simply has to be more games. Last year only 9% of the games at the MS conference were new titles (source) and that's just not going to cut it again.

Sea of Thieves will be there you'd think, outside of that they just need to go bang! bang! bang! one after the other and just roll out every title and developer they can manage. Can't wait!
One bad conference does not make a trend. All the other E3s since the generation started were at least really solid.

BTM

I would like a spot on the train please. Haven't missed a hype train since becoming a member. Thanks in advance!

Also, this show is going to be nuts

Vico

First train here.

Second Train.
jDNMhbm.jpg

lmao I only noticed now where you put me, thanks. Clever! Guess I'm just gonna look at the train going away in the horizon, like that time with the feather.

ZeroPain

Neo Member

First train here.

Second Train.
jDNMhbm.jpg

Looks amazing! Thanks for adding me

I made a little adjustment to the train, sorry...

I love it. I'm going to figure out a way to add it.

If anyone else has anything cool to add like xbox GAF inside joke or cool xbox related stuff just PM me and I can see if I can make it fit. It would be nice if it where a clear background PNG. There are some great promotional assets and fan made stuff out there but I am only one man lol.

If anyone else has anything cool to add like xbox GAF inside joke or cool xbox related stuff just PM me and I can see if I can make it fit. It would be nice if it where a clear background PNG. There are some great promotional assets and fan made stuff out there but I am only one man lol.

Can you put a little Flak cannon somewhere? I need to make sure they get the appropriate amount of flak for their conference. No more, no less.

OrangeOak

haha, thanks. I would like to be on the train too, even though I am afraid to get hyped.
New system alone should be worth a ticket though!

If you've already asked before, chances are beefy that you are already on one of the trains. Please look over both of them thoroughly before asking again. You throw my brain for a loop and it's just more work for me to look and make sure. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom