• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox E3 Conference 6/11 2pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
So guys, are we expecting Moon Studios?

And the fact that there really haven't been any leaks about Bethesda Games Studios's game worries me. I think we're gonna go another year without a BGS game reveal.

As of right now the game I'm most excited about is Assassin's Creed Origins. I pray to see some other big surprises at E3, but it may be the game I'm most excited about headed into E3.

The game sounds totally amazing and reinvented.

Bgamer90

Banned
What I think we'll see later this year. The recent short Scorpio ads really give me the impression that Microsoft wants to move away from Xbox One branding.

cpbcoLn.png

Zukkoyaki

What I think we'll see later this year. The recent short Scorpio ads really give me the impression that Microsoft wants to move away from Xbox One branding.

cpbcoLn.png
Seems like both a good and bad idea.

Good because the Xbox One name will always have some degree of taint from the reveal period and even now with the whole exclusives fiasco.

Bad because the Scorpio is for all intents and purposes still an Xbox One that plays the same games. I can see that being a marketing challenge and tough to grasp for your average consumer.

JMY86

Does it even matter if Itagaki isn't at the helm? I thought everyone was really down on the most recent NG game that he wasn't involved with.

I don't think it matters. Team Ninja did a great job on Nioh plus Itakagi's last game was a train wreck. I think they will be just fine.

So guys, are we expecting Moon Studios?

And the fact that there really haven't been any leaks about Bethesda Games Studios's game worries me. I think we're gonna go another year without a BGS game reveal.
Yeah, I think their next game is very likely to be there.

cpbcoLn.png
They actually already do this for high profile back compat 360 titles, so yeah I think it's likely they'll do the same thing for Scorpio (and perhaps has reduced concerns internally around potential issues if they go the route of not including "Xbox One" in the name).

Kssio_Aug

Does it even matter if Itagaki isn't at the helm? I thought everyone was really down on the most recent NG game that he wasn't involved with.

I don't think it does. Team Ninja may not have done a superb job with NG3, but I'm sure as hell all their latest games were much better than Devil's Third, which was directed by Itagaki.

Linkified

Seems like both a good and bad idea.

Good because the Xbox One name will always have some degree of taint from the reveal period and even now with the whole exclusives fiasco.

Bad because the Scorpio is for all intents and purposes still an Xbox One that plays the same games. I can see that being a marketing challenge and tough to grasp for your average consumer.

Well if they are to get to an Apple like point where one generation seemingly blurs with next. Then some point in the future the Scorpio specs will be the base specs and so on.

rokkerkory

That train is not very aero-efficient at all but whatevers lol

I would love a new NG but aint happening =/

How about all xbox 1st party games will have day 1 scorpio patch to get to 4k? I would gladly take that.

link1201

This is one of those rare times when I want my Saturday to go by fast. lol

I hope we get some available now type stuff.

Starfield

Regarding Ninja Gaiden:

This was said roughly 5 months ago

"Maybe I can say that Nioh is a gateway into the next chapter for Ninja Gaiden. [Ninja Gaiden] is a very important, if not the most important franchise, for us. But at this point I think this franchise needs to be in the shadows for a while until we bring it back. There will be a time, and when the time is right, we will bring it back."

full article: http://www.usgamer.net/articles/team-ninja-ninja-gaiden-needs-to-be-in-the-shadows-for-a-while

Ninja Gaiden isn't dead

saying something like that 5 months before E3...hmm...could be nothing...could be everything

paolo11

Regarding Ninja Gaiden:

This was said roughly 5 months ago

"Maybe I can say that Nioh is a gateway into the next chapter for Ninja Gaiden. [Ninja Gaiden] is a very important, if not the most important franchise, for us. But at this point I think this franchise needs to be in the shadows for a while until we bring it back. There will be a time, and when the time is right, we will bring it back."

full article: http://www.usgamer.net/articles/team-ninja-ninja-gaiden-needs-to-be-in-the-shadows-for-a-while

Ninja Gaiden isn't dead

saying something like that 5 months before E3...hmm...could be nothing...could be everything

I just pray that if NG is on the works, they should use Black or NG2 as template, not NG3. Black and NG2 is loads of content(16 hour campaign) and combat is so satisfying.

theBmZ

Alright, all caught up... (^ dangit sibarraz lol). Added a few things as well.

First train here.

Second Train.
jDNMhbm.jpg

You are on the second train. I'm not telling you where lol.

I'm trying to work really hard to make everything fit and if you have an avatar than I can do something creative with then I will probably take the time to do it. Although, I put priority on clear background PNG's... Makes my life so much easier.

Also, from now on, if you want to be on the train you are going to need to quote my post or PM me. Threads moving too fast and I've been having to read every post... lol Though I do love this thread to death right now. Looking at you EVB.

EDIT: Anybody know why I'm getting that stupid white border on the left side of the train pic? Wasn't there before and it doesn't show up in any other software that I view it in. It seems like it just showed up after I uploaded it to IMGUR.

I'd like to join the train!

m23

I just pray that if NG is on the works, they should use Black or NG2 as template, not NG3. Black and NG2 is loads of content(16 hour campaign) and combat is so satisfying.

We'd need Itagaki to work on it. That's not happening. If anything we can hope he could work on a spiritual successor.

Wedzi

Banned

cpbcoLn.png

It'd be odd though if the name is something along the lines of Xbox One "Something" and the cover doesn't say Xbox One at the top. I still think they hold strong on Xbox One branding on everything.

It'd be odd though if the name is something along the lines of Xbox One "Something" and the cover doesn't say Xbox One at the top. I still think they hold strong on Xbox One branding on everything.

Yeah at most they'd put something like "Xbox One Family" I'd guess.

They've said it's an "Xbox One" too many times in too many different interviews to change that now methinks.

Alright, all caught up... (^ dangit sibarraz lol). Added a few things as well.

First train here.

Second Train.
jDNMhbm.jpg

You are on the second train. I'm not telling you where lol.

I'm trying to work really hard to make everything fit and if you have an avatar than I can do something creative with then I will probably take the time to do it. Although, I put priority on clear background PNG's... Makes my life so much easier.

Also, from now on, if you want to be on the train you are going to need to quote my post or PM me. Threads moving too fast and I've been having to read every post... lol Though I do love this thread to death right now. Looking at you EVB.

EDIT: Anybody know why I'm getting that stupid white border on the left side of the train pic? Wasn't there before and it doesn't show up in any other software that I view it in. It seems like it just showed up after I uploaded it to IMGUR.

I would like one ticket please and thanks. ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom