• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Download Games |OT| News, Announcements, Reviews, and Impressions Thread

9jfcu

Toy Soldiers War Chest is out - £11.99($14.99) and £24.99 (with DLC) packs available - 9.78gb

http://store.xbox.com/en-GB/Xbox-On...ar-Chest/086c9151-ebd6-485d-849b-824836dff8b8

US Store link wasn't working for me so theres a UK one for now

Vert boil

Released today,

Toy Soldiers: War Chest
--2000 Tokens - 2$
--5500 Tokens - 5$
--12,000 Tokens - 10$
--26,000 Tokens - 20$
--AssCreed Pack - 5$
--Cobra Pack - 5$
--G.I. Joe Pack - 5$
--Legendary Heroes Pack - 15$ (all four packs in one)
--Masters of the Universe Pack - 5$

-----

When are we suppose to be getting Brothers? This weekend or tomorrow?

Tomorrow along with Whispering Willows.

-----
Super Toy Cars will be coming out Sept 4th, 10$.

Site - Trailer

And they'll be announcing/confirming the Commander Cherry date later today.

Montresor

So The Bridge is coming out today, and then Brothers and Whispering Willows tomorrow. Insaaane. So pumped.

Is there a single person on GAF that has played Beatbuddy? I know I said I was sold on the game, but I'm still finishing off the AC Unity DLC, and I played and beat Beyond Eyes recently, and I'm planning on playing/beating Submerged, The Bridge, Brothers, and Whispering Willows in the coming week.

So I haven't bought/touched Beatbuddy yet. But I am interested in some GAFer's impressions.

Nintendad

So The Bridge is coming out today, and then Brothers and Whispering Willows tomorrow. Insaaane. So pumped.

Is there a single person on GAF that has played Beatbuddy? I know I said I was sold on the game, but I'm still finishing off the AC Unity DLC, and I played and beat Beyond Eyes recently, and I'm planning on playing/beating Submerged, The Bridge, Brothers, and Whispering Willows in the coming week.

So I haven't bought/touched Beatbuddy yet. But I am interested in some GAFer's impressions.

The U.S. Store says The Bridge is out on the 14th. It visually looks pretty darn good. I am think I'll just preorder it now so I'm ready to go.

when in the week do sales roll over? I see that the borderlands and fifa stuff is still on sale and since I've only picked up an xb1 very recently i have no idea when to expect new stuff to be on sale

I've heard it's a super hard 400G
If you don't use a guide it's a 7/10 difficulty is say. Of people want an easy 1K GS then they can use a guide and it will be like 1/10

when in the week do sales roll over? I see that the borderlands and fifa stuff is still on sale and since I've only picked up an xb1 very recently i have no idea when to expect new stuff to be on sale
I posted the sales earlier. New titles usually start showing up Monday night and disappear on Tuesday sometime

Ohmbrew

Any good tuesday deals? Cant find Xbox Live thread.

Mortal Kombat $45, Thief $12, PCars $40, LEGO Movie $5

Maybe more

I also saw GTAV on sale for about 30% off. I read on reddit that some people were seeing the sale and some were not. I checked last night, and once I logged in, it was on sale for ~$46 CDN. There were some thoughts that it was on sale for those who had achievements in the 360 version of GTAV.

I bought it since I never see the base game on sale that low.

Whispering Willows was pushed back from the 12tb (tomorrow) to the 28th.

The good news is that it is now going to have a two weeks launch discount (until September 11) of $7 for Gold members instead of the normal $10 price.

speedomodel

Whispering Willows was pushed back from the 12tb (tomorrow) to the 28th.

The good news is that it is now going to have a two weeks launch discount (until September 11) of $7 for Gold members instead of the normal $10 price.

Yeah, will bite for that price. Looked interesting and I hear completion isn't too bad either

The email made it seem like it was to include the Delas with Gold discount. Idk though really lol that seems like a weird reason to delay it two weeks

Thanks ;) I'll get Beatbuddy and The Swindle then.

edit:

yeah, $20 for brothers is more than I'm willing to pay for it, $15 would be fine, but $12 with gold discount would be perfect.

Montresor

Hahahah Brothers has a price of $25 CND on the Canadian Xbox store. Absolutely nuts. Hasn't the game also been free on both 360 GWG and PS3 PS+ in the past?

I get the Canadian dollar is weak, but I paid the same price as my US buddies for Beyond Eyes and Submerged, and I will be paying the same price as US customers for The Bridge this Friday.

No thanks to Brothers. I'll wait as long as it takes for a huge price cut.

MikeDown

Banned
So prolly a stupid question as all this is new to me, but on xbox juan if I get gold am I able to stream live NFL games? And can I do this on 360 as well?

kevin1025

Banned
Hahahah Brothers has a price of $25 CND on the Canadian Xbox store. Absolutely nuts. Hasn't the game also been free on both 360 GWG and PS3 PS+ in the past?

I get the Canadian dollar is weak, but I paid the same price as my US buddies for Beyond Eyes and Submerged, and I will be paying the same price as US customers for The Bridge this Friday.

No thanks to Brothers. I'll wait as long as it takes for a huge price cut.

Yeah, the $5 Canadian charge on an already upcharged game is crazy. I get that 505 took over publishing for the game but to raise the price to begin with is a bit much unless there's something more. The other bummer is it's not cross-buy on Playstation, solely because of the publisher reason.

Forsythia

€19,99 for Brothers, lol. It's a fucking good game, and I'd love to play it again on my Xbox One, but not for this price. I'd pay €4,99 at most.

jmood88

Man, Microsoft needs to do a much better job of highlighting the store cause I had no idea that the games listed in this thread existed, and I turn my Xbox on everyday.

To be fair, whilst UI could always be improved (and this one especially), I don't quite get why people don't simply click on Store and see what is new.

jmood88

To be fair, whilst UI could always be improved (and this one especially), I don't quite get why people don't simply click on Store and see what is new.
It's not an issue of merely clicking on the store and seeing what's new, the whole thing is poorly-designed and does a horrible job of showing the games that are available on the system.

speedomodel

Was on the fence with Brothers, leaning towards passing because it's such a short linear experience. At that price, it's not even a debate. Too much.

Top Bottom