• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Download Games |OT| News, Announcements, Reviews, and Impressions Thread

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Oh yeah? That's tempting. In the other thread, JaseC had said the U.S. RRP is $29.99. Not sure where he got that info though.

I said the US RRP of ZombiU is $30 and to expect that to carry over to PC/PS4/X1 versions. Having since read that the MP mode didn't make the cut, though, Zombi being cheaper than ZombiU wouldn't be surprising..

Brakara

I said the US RRP of ZombiU is $30 and to expect that to carry over to PC/PS4/X1 versions. Having since read that the MP mode didn't make the cut, though, Zombi being cheaper than ZombiU wouldn't be surprising..

On the xbox twitch stream, where they streamed Zombi, they claimed it would cost £14.99.

Flux

Yeah it is a purchase for the game and it will start downloading. So I'm guessing it will be playable once its done. There aren't any reviews or any sort of promos for this version out yet which is kind of odd.

Vert boil

Released today,

Zombi - 20$, 21.35GB.

-----
Announced dates so far,

19th Aug, Giana Sisters: Dream Runners
19th Aug, Smite
19th Aug, Squid Hero/Boom Ball for Kinect Bundle
19th Aug, Tales from the Borderlands: Episode 4
19th Aug, Velocity 2X
20th Aug, Project Spark: Battle Stations
21st Aug, Adventures of Pip
21st Aug, Bridge Constructor
21st Aug, Clash
21st Aug, Never Alone Arctic Collection
21st Aug, Pure Hold'em
25th Aug, Mega Man Legacy Collection
26th Aug, Don't Starve Giants Edition
26th Aug, Goat Simulator: Mmore Goatz Edition
26th Aug, Octodad: Dadliest Catch
26th Aug, Yasai Ninja
28th Aug, Blues and Bullets: Episode 1
28th Aug, Gigantic closed beta
28th Aug, Magnetic Cage Closed
28th Aug, Nova-111
28th Aug, Whispering Willows

1st Sept, The Deer God. Sept GwG title.
4th Sept, Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse
4th Sept, Nightmares From The Deep: The Cursed Heart
4th Sept, Quest of Dungeons
4th Sept, Super Toy Cars
8th Sept, Neverwinter: Elemental Evil
9th Sept, Gunscape
9th Sept, Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime
9th Sept, ClusterPuck 99
11th Sept, Draw a Stickman Epic
16th Sept, Castles (15th announced but the 16th is most likely the official date)
16th Sept, GunWorld

6th Oct, Transformers: Devastation

Summer Spotlight games that were featured as coming in August,
Extreme Exorcism
Penarium

muzzymate

Looks like Mega Man Legacy Collection will be 371.32MB. You can search for it now on the Xbox Store on console but not yet available to purchase.

MattyH

Released today,

Giana Sisters: Dream Runners - 10$, 2.17GB.

Velocity 2X - 20$, 2.2GB.

And Smite is officially out of beta.

Bundles,

Squid Hero and Boom Ball - 15$
(Kinect required)

Pre-orders,

Don't Starve: Giant Edition - 15$ (12$ with Gold)
(Not showing up on the site/UK (maybe others) store atm. Up on the US store.)

DLC,

Tales from the Borderlands
--Episode 4 - 5$

if i preorder dont starve on the us store and switch back to uk after downloading will it still unlock or will i have to switch back to US again

Vert boil

Octodad: Dadliest Catch will be coming out Aug 26th, 15$.

Site - Trailer

-----
No first hand experience with that MattyH, someone else will answer at some point.

Don't Starve is still a little flaky. Refreshing the site/store page a few times will bring up the pre-order option.

Grabbed Crimes and Punishment: Sherlock Holmes this week for £10 whilst it is in the Deals with Gold.

Seems like a fun puzzle game, I'm a big fan of the Sherlock BBC Show, so this should fulfil some of my wanting to be Sherlock fantasy.

Cool game to throw on for an hour or two to unwind with

Goat Simulator: Mmore Goatz Edition is out on August 26th

"For those of you who aren’t aware, Goat Simulator: Mmore Goatz Edition is Goat MMO Simulator and Goat Z rolled into one neat package. We felt that you didn’t have quite enough hilarious, bug-filled fun with the first game so we decided to bring more goat-filled fun to the Xbox One. You can now be a simulated goat in a simulated MMO or a simulated goat in a simulated zombie apocalypse. Just when you thought you'd exhausted your Goat Simulator fantasies....."

And for some laughs as usual :)

A concern was raised by gamers as to the level of buggy-ness in the first Goat Simulator, and a spokesperson for Double Eleven and Coffee Stain responded. “We’ve listened to feedback from gamers and interpreted what they really meant to say - there weren’t enough bugs. We can assure you Mmore Goatz Edition has more bugs than thought imaginable or allowable.” When also questioned as to how these two adventures came together in one tidy package, the spokesperson responded “Why? Because, that’s why. Also, who doesn’t love zombies and most importantly those trees ain’t gonna lick themselves!”

zorbsie

Goat Simulator: Mmore Goatz Edition is out on August 26th

"For those of you who aren’t aware, Goat Simulator: Mmore Goatz Edition is Goat MMO Simulator and Goat Z rolled into one neat package. We felt that you didn’t have quite enough hilarious, bug-filled fun with the first game so we decided to bring more goat-filled fun to the Xbox One. You can now be a simulated goat in a simulated MMO or a simulated goat in a simulated zombie apocalypse. Just when you thought you'd exhausted your Goat Simulator fantasies....."

And for some laughs as usual :)

Is there a price for it? Or a discount for those of us who got suckered into the first game?

Is there a price for it? Or a discount for those of us who got suckered into the first game?

Not sure, but both of those things mentioned are DLC on STEAM. MMO was free and Goat Z was $5.

The press release isn't entirely clear if it is a whole new game or if it is DLC.

Bsigg12

Curious to see how sales go between Dishonored and Gears.

Not convinced about the pricepoint for Gears and really wish they went the route Dishonored did with the discount

Isn't Dishonored just sorta an up-res? Everything in Gears has been redone rather just being bumped to 1080p.

Do you guys know if Volume is coming to Xbox One? I know it's out on PS4 and I would rather get it on Xbox One but if it's not coming then I'm gonna have to get it on PS4. I really liked Thomas was alone and since Mike is behind Volume I have to get it :)

Chitown B

So? They still put in a whole lot more work into the Gears remaster than Dishonored, which just seems to be a recompile.

so that's the point. DH still looks great. It's only been not even 3 years yet. For Gears it was nearly a launch title for 360. It needed a lot of work.

Top Bottom